Start by marking “Say You Still Love Me” as Want to Read:
Say You Still Love Me

Say You Still Love Me

Life is a mixed bag for Piper Calloway.

On the one hand, she’s a twenty-nine-year-old VP at her dad’s multibillion-dollar real estate development firm, and living the high single life with her two best friends in a swanky downtown penthouse. On the other hand, she’s considered a pair of sexy legs in a male-dominated world and constantly has to prove her worth. Plus, she’s s
Published August 6th 2019 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about Say You Still Love Me, please sign up.
Alicia (Alicia Reads It) There is a Lennox, South Dakota and also a Lennox, California

Chelsea Humphrey
If I've said it once then I've said it one thousand times: K.A. Tucker knows how to write a romance that is equal parts steamy chemistry and female empowerment. It's not fair to try and compare different romance novels to an end of stating which types of stories are more worthy than others, and you'll never find me shaming readers for whatever form of storytelling they choose to enjoy, but within the sliver of sub-genre that this author chooses to write, she is in the top of her class. Upon clos ...more
Nilufer Ozmekik
3 whyyyyy whhyyyyy whyyyy can’t I find a proper, loveable, edgy, twisty but also tear jerking, pant melting romance for so long, my favorite writers got me disappointed over and over again stars!

List started to get longer: first Jewel E. An did it with “Naked Love” and “Jersey Six”( some GR friends unfriended me after I gave two stars to that book, but I still stick with my review ), then Renee Carlino’s `Last Post” made me disappointed. Even Karina Halle released some good but not so good books
jessica
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
for those needing a new go-to NA romance author who writes stories with great authenticity and female empowerment, then look no further! k a tucker is your girl!

this is not my first 5 star rating for one of her books, but its definitely my favourite one. by far. if you know me, you know im an absolute sucker for both the ‘second chance at love’ and ‘childhood sweethearts’ tropes. so imagine how much my heart melted when i found out this story combined both them!

the romance is the reason i pick
Larry H
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
How many of us would jump at a second chance with a lost love, or wish we had that opportunity at some point in our lives? What would we be willing to risk to see that second chance through?

Piper Calloway is being groomed to take over her father's multibillion-dollar real estate development firm, if he's ever willing to retire. She definitely knows her stuff and can go toe-to-toe with any man in the business, but many believe she's only risen through the ranks of the company because she's the bo
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Publisher}

Because, even after all these years, with college and boyfriends, and my career and my engagement to David, Kyle Miller has always been a sliver in my heart, a shadow in my thoughts. A lingering “what if” that I have never been able to truly shake.

”SAY YOU STILL LOVE ME” is a sweet and steamy second chance romance that is both young adult and adult contemporary. It started off a bit too slow for me but luckily towards the second half of t
Erin
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, kindle

Thanks to Netgalley and Atria books for a digital galley in exchange for an honest review.

Nothing like a K.A. Tucker romance to heat up my my summer vacation! Remember that guy or girl that you met years ago and always wondered "what if?" Well, main protagonist Piper Calloway gets that question answered when she comes face to face with a man from her past. Now working at her father's company, one which Piper will inherit one day, she is more than shook up when the newest employee in
Corina
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
IT'S LIVE!!!!

She did it again. I honestly didn’t think it would happen again – but I cried. I got to the point when I couldn’t keep on reading, and had to put the book down. Because I couldn’t see through my tears – lol.

What I love about this author’s writing is that she doesn’t overdo the emotional. She doesn’t rip out my heart and stomp all over it. There is nothing manipulated about the way she goes about. It just sneaks up on me, when I least expect it and – pow!!!

So, this book is for everyo
Jessica
I have been a long time fan of KA Tucker ever since I discovered her Ten Tiny Breaths series. When I saw this book on Netgalley, I didn't hesitate requesting a copy and reading this second chance romance!

When Piper was 16, she fell in love with Kyle at camp Wawa. And never saw him again after that summer. Now, as a 29-year-old business women grooming to take over her father's business, Piper is shocked when she runs into Kyle in the lobby of her building. Kyle is their newest security guard. Ol
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
4,5 perfect balance stars

This book is a perfect balance between cute yet real, past and present, nostalgic yet hopeful.

I won't explain the plot as you can go read the blurb but I will focus on the cast and what made me love that book

1) Meet the cast:

Kyle is: boyish, handsome, loyal, afraid to be associated with his family’s mistakes, respectful, a good man. Humble yet self-confident.

He respects Piper and can’t believe how lucky he is. He will never pressure her yet once they’ll “do it” he wi
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
It's LIVE! https://amzn.to/2MIuyX5

At sixteen, Piper's mom wants to teach her core values and signs her up to be a camp counselor - to see how the other half lives. Not everyone has their life made and Piper quickly figures out that she's got it good. Fast forward thirteen years and Piper's settling into her new role as part of her father's executive team at his firm. She's destined to take over the reins of the company whenever he decides to step aside. She's 29, she's recently single, and she's
Susan's Reviews
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SAY YOU STILL LOVE ME will make you fondly recall all of your own “firsts” –your first day at camp, your first crush, your first kiss, your first love – and all the other romantic milestones and adventures involved in being young and inevitably foolish!

But young love rarely survives its infancy, and the star-crossed lovers in this story are no exception. Kyle and Piper come from two different worlds. Kyle’s father and two of his brothers are in prison, whereas Piper’s father is a wealthy real e
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Another one that I enjoyed and loved by this talented author!! Love her writing!!!

Kyle and Piper have met in the past, and sparks ignited. They were torn apart by the end of that summer. Why? We are taken on a journey from past to present back to past. Its intriguing, its exhilarating, yet at times, so dang frustrating!!! There were parts of this story I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. Tons of feels, total recommend to those Contemporary Romance lovers, and YA lovers!!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤4 STARS❤

This was another beautiful and emotional story!It touched me and I have many feelings while I was reading it!The story is told in alternating time lines one in the present day and and one from the past when Piper and Kyle were camp counselors.

description

I loved their relationship in the past and present!What I love in K.A. Tucker's stories is that always has the ability to bring life in her characters and I always feel like I'm a part of their story!This one is the same!I could feel the emotions a
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
KA Tucker swept me away in Say You Still Love Me, an unforgettable romance that beautifully depicts both the bittersweet stirrings of first love and the achingly emotional pull of a second chance. This book was so different from what this author has delivered previously, a story as much about the struggles of a woman in charge of a hugely successful company as it is about the love story between a privileged heiress and the boy from the wrong side of the tracks.

I seriously enjoyed every bit of t
arini
Aug 07, 2019 rated it liked it
reading this book falls similarly close to watching re-runs of a cheesy teen telenovela show playing on your tv. one where it tells the story of daddy’s little rich girl who falls in love with that one bad guy from the wrong side of the tracks. i mean,

ughh.. *roll my eyes at the ceiling*
please!! *pick up the remote and start flipping through channels*
what else is on??

i actually love that it’s sort of a reverse cinderella situation with this book. i’m used to reading books with rich alpha male he
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Gah, this book was tedious.

I used to love, love, love K.A. Tucker, but her recent books have been disappointments.

I see a lot of friends loving this book, so maybe it's just me. However, I found Say You Still Love Me to be incredibly boring, which is the kiss of death for me. In fact, the only way I got through this one was by heavily skimming the second half.

I should have realized this book wasn't for me right from the start. I really dislike flashbacks and a good half of the story is told in
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Say You Still Love Me is a contemporary romance. I am a big KA Tucker fan. So I was thrilled to be able to read her newest book.

The narrator is 29 year old Piper Calloway (1st person POV). This book is divided into THEN and NOW. In the present she is the new senior vice president at her dad's multi-billion-dollar real estate development firm, Calloway Group. In the past she is a 16 year old first time counselor at Camp Wawa in upstate New York.

In this story the past and the present could not ha
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
K.A. Tucker wrote one of my favorite books of 2018, The Simple Wild, so to say I was excited for her next contemporary romance would be an understatement. She knows how to write stories that will appeal to your emotions and heart, which is exactly what happened with Say You Still Love Me. Reading this book was like an emotional roller coaster I never wanted to get off of. If you love second chance romances that will hit you in the face with summer feels and nostalgia, read this book.

Second chanc
Karlie (cozyreadsandtea)
I kindly received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This was my second KA Tucker book and to say I enjoyed it is an understatement! My favorite part was seeing them at summer camp. It was so much fun and the main couples relationship was so passionate and realistic.

I loved the back and forth from present to past. KA Tucker truly makes you feel that you are there with these characters with her imaginative writing. Piper was such a relatable character. She grew so much as the b
TeriLyn
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**Say You Still Love Me generously provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.**

4 "It can't be the boy who broke my heart." Stars

I really liked this story. It's whimsical and nostalgic hitting all the right chords and playing out well for a second-chance romance. Toggling from present to past with each chapter strictly from the heroine's point of view we travel in the midst of two love stories from youth and adulthood. The subdued and simmering chemistry is palpable
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
K.A. Tucker has this amazing ability to bring all her characters to life. Until they feel like real people that you would know and love and want to be friends with. Characters that you feel for on a real emotional level. People you can relate to and most of all, want the very best for.

Her latest release Say You Still Love Me, is just as spectacular, emotional and moving as all her previous novels. With characters that you instantly like, love and most of all, connect with.

I devoured this and wa
mahana
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
review now on my blog!

ARC kindly provided by Atria Books in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Piper Calloway is a powerhead businesswoman, taking over her father’s company for him when he retires. Work is complicated by her coworker and ex-fiancee, David, who has a close relationship with her father and constantly tries to steal her assistant.

One day she encounters the newly hired security guard and is flooded with memories. We’re taken back to a summer fl
konstantina
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
K.A. Tucker made me want to go back in time, be sixteen again and attend a summer camp even tho I hate camps.....powerful
Rae
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, arc, fiction, bt-e-book
Read this review and others on my blog: https://thriftybibliophile.com

Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker is a romance novel featuring a well-off daughter of a billionaire development firm and a man who’s had more than his fair share of hard knocks in life.

Meet Piper: Piper is 29-years-old and a slave to her VP job at her father’s company. She knows as a female and a relative to the CEO, that she has to work twice as hard as the men that are employed to gain respect. She works hard and lives to
Jen Ryland
Say You Still Love Me sounded like exactly my kind of guilty pleasure: a mash-up of Dirty Dancing (girl at summer camp defies rich father to romance an "inappropriate" guy) and The Parent Trap (camp hijinks and divorced parents). The storyline switched between a summer camp romance in the past (which felt YA in a way that I enjoyed) to a second chance at love story in the present.

tbh I struggled with the main character, Piper. I liked her in the flashback scenes but in the present found her har
giulia
ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I love second chance romance and what about it?
It was so beautiful seeing them falling in love and them reconnecting in the present. It was fun, lovely and definitely a couldn't put it down kind of romance.
What I didn't like: I hate miscommunication. CAN ROMANCE AUTHORS STOP USING THIS AS A CURRENT THEME? I'M TIRED. YOU'RE ADULTS, T!A!L!K!
Overall it was definitely a great introduction to K.A. Tucker for me and I will
Bex | TotallyBex.com
⭐ ⭐ 4.5 stars! ⭐ ⭐

Set in both present-day and thirteen years in the past, Say You Still Love Me is both a modern-day second chance romance, as well as a tale of first love at a summer sleepaway camp. This story is a true embodiment of KA Tucker’s incomparable storytelling style; it’s intriguing, engrossing, unique, and also combines her skills as a young adult/adult contemporary/suspense author.

Piper is both a 16-year-old camp counselor and a 29-year-old businesswoman in Say You Still Love Me. S
Hms
How did I not know about this!?!?!!?!
I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

description

LEAH⇢
Another great drama-free romance from one of my favorite Authors

๏  Highlights ๏

Corporate Real Estate
A Tragic Accident

๏  MY RATING ๏ ☆4.5☆STARS - GRADE=A-

๏  My Thoughts ๏

I haven't been able to finish a book I was reading (rather than listening on Audio) in less than a week in quite some time.  I found myself actually wanting to read this.  So thank you, KA Tucker, for that.  I've always liked this Author's stories and
book bruin
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There’s just something so sweet and beautiful about first love. That all encompassing and consuming love that stays with you your entire life. Say You Still Love Me captured that innocence and purity so well, bringing back memories of youthful, carefree days.

I loved slowly unraveling Piper and Kyle’s story. The book alternates between the past and the present and I loved the chapters at Camp Wawa and seeing their connection grow (and sadly abruptly end). It was heartbreaking to see them struggl

• The Last Post
  • Passion on Park Avenue (Central Park Pact, #1)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Fix Her Up (Hot & Hammered #1)
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • Crash (Love the Way You Lie, #3)
  • Handle With Care (Shacking Up, #5)
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • The Last Hope (The Raging Ones, #2)
  • The Reckless Oath We Made
  • The Unhoneymooners
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • All It Takes (Romancing Manhattan, #2)
  • The Friend Zone
  • Taken (Deep Ops, #1.5)
  • Junk Mail
  • Daddiopath
  • One Night at the Lake
K.A. Tucker writes captivating stories with an edge.

She is the USA Today bestselling author of 17 books, including the Causal Enchantment, Ten Tiny Breaths and Burying Water series, He Will Be My Ruin, Until It Fades, Keep Her Safe, and The Simple Wild.

Her books have been featured in national publications including USA Today, Globe & Mail, Suspense Magazine, First for Women, and Publisher's