Start by marking “The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel, #3)

The Hidden Kingdom

(Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3)

The #1 New York Times bestselling Wings of Fire series soars to new heights in the third graphic novel adaptation!
Glory knows that the dragon world is wrong about her being "a lazy RainWing." Maybe she wasn't meant to be one of the dragonets of destiny, but Glory is sharp and her venom is deadly...even if that's still a secret.

So when the dragonets seek shelter in the rain
Published October 15th 2019 by Graphix

To ask other readers questions about The Hidden Kingdom, please sign up.
Evan MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(less)

Start your review of The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel, #3)
Mmesoma Nwabuwa
Stupid me thought it was October 15th, 2018 and not 2019.
I was about to storm my library demanding why I couldn't find the book in their catalogs. Thank goodness I looked over the publication date again.

I actually read the book and as you can guess.......
IT WAS AMAZING
If you see my other reviews, you would know that I rated the other graphic novels veryyyy low because I felt like they didn't really represent the character and thier designs properly. This graphic nov
A Reader in Time
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SO GOOD I NEED BOOK 4 ASAP
Armando
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second book
Annie (Putt)
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Still not a fan about how some scenes are cut out of the graphic novels, but as a whole, this one has been my favorite for a variety of reasons. Firstly, Glory is my favorite WOF character of all time, and anything that includes her is better (I promise I'm not rating the book on this, though, lol). The story felt a lot more streamlined than the previous two graphic novels, almost as though the creators finally figured out what scenes are the least important to the plot and are removed compared ...more
Alex Richey
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story is so good, and combined with the gorgeous illustrations I am just so in love with these adaptations!
Sam W.
Oct 25, 2019 added it
A great colorful graphic novel adaptation of Tui's very good series. This is a great book but I would definitely recommend reading the real series first.
Kaitlynn
Oct 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I was really excited and nervous for this volume - technicolor dragons in a brilliant rainforest is something that should be thrilling in graphic novel format, and can so easily fall flat. Overall, this adaptation was solid - the art is bright and colorful without being garish, although the style is still fairly simple. I'd love to see a more elaborate artist take on these book, though I know that won't happen.

In text, discriminating characters quickly often relies on the first letter/syllabl
Kiersten W
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book follows the dragonets of destiny, Clay, Tsunami, Starflight, Sunny, and Glory as they travel through the rainforest. Glory wants to prove that Rainwings are not lazy or weak, as their guardians said in the tunnels. But she finds out that the rainwings actually were somewhat lazy and naive, though they need to be in order to keep themselves healthy. Worse yet is the fact that Rainwings are vanishing without a trace, and the others don't seem to notice or care. Glory decides to find them ...more
Carrie Froese
I learned from Jesset that the development of the graphic novel takes place over the course of the series. I read Book Three - The Hidden Kingdom of the Wings of Fire series. The characters of the dragons and the challenges unfold throughout the graphic novel and the end is actually a teaser for the next book, much like a television series.
Rachel
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maybe not quite five stars, but it's as good as the written book and extra fun because of being able to see the characters-- it's especially fun to see all the RainWings' different colors and things. That alone earns it somewhere around that many stars. Really good. Not disappointed.
Jaymie
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm really enjoying this graphic novel series! I don't know that I would like them as much if I hadn't read the books, but hopefully these work in the opposite direction, too, driving kids to the full books if they love the graphic novel.
Taylor
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was a great book to read.
Marley the reader
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. The illustrations are batter than ever, and the story is well written. The twists and turns. Even my own sister loved it, and she doesn’t like reading.
Penelope
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rhi
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really am having a good time with this series. The characters are sweet and the artwork in this one especially is vivid and top-notch stunning. 3.5/5.
Louve
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Some Friendship Is Magic shit in here, so if you like My Little Pony I definitely recommend this.
Ivywillow
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been awaiting this book for months, and its everything I could have hoped for!
William
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
good book
Cherie Nef
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well done. Excellent for the entire library.
Luckyrock27
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read the graphic novels to my siblings with little voice impressions so they don’t get bored of my voice as every single character
Miranda.S
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this graphic novel series! The art keeps getting better and better for each new book!
Maurer
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really am enjoying these. I can see why the books have such a large following. Too bad I have to wait awhile for book four.
Moon
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This books art and story are amazing.
Ava
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You rule Glory! My favorite graphic novel because everyone is so colorful.
Wilson
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wings-of-fire
really good and it showed a lot of color
Elijah
Sep 26, 2019
Olivia Coy
Nov 01, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Making Friends: Back to the Drawing Board (Making Friends #2)
  • Master of the Phantom Isle (Dragonwatch, #3)
  • Dave the Villager 15: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Kristy's Big Day
  • Boy-Crazy Stacey
  • Batman: Nightwalker
  • Warriors: SkyClan and the Stranger
  • The First (Endling #2)
  • The Big Shrink (Upside-Down Magic, #6)
  • Mary Anne Saves the Day
  • Supernova (Amulet, #8)
  • Mighty Jack and Zita the Spacegirl (Mighty Jack, #3; Zita the Spacegirl, #4)
  • A Handful of Stars
  • Guts
  • Best Friends (Real Friends, #2)
  • Sunny Rolls the Dice
  • All's Faire in Middle School
  • Dave the Villager 16: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
Okay, I know what you’re thinking. Tui? What kind of name is that? Is it short for something?

Nope. Among the many great things to come out of New Zealand (the Lord of the Rings movies, cats that paint, my mom) is a bird called the tui—not as well known as the kiwi, but a heck of a lot noisier!

I was born July 31 (same birthday as Harry Potter!) in Caracas, Venezuela, and liv

Wings of Fire Graphic Novel (3 books)
  • The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel, #1)
  • The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel, #2)