Start by marking “I Love All of Me (Wonderful Me)” as Want to Read:
I Love All of Me (Wonderful Me)

I Love All of Me (Wonderful Me)

What do you love about you? Find out in this sweet padded storybook full of wonder and love!
I love my wiggle toes. I love my smelly nose!

From head to toe, there's so much to love about wild, wonderful you! With charming illustrations and a sweet, bouncy text that begs to be read aloud, this padded board book is a joyous reminder to little ones to love their whole selves --
Novelty Book, 24 pages
Published September 17th 2019 by Cartwheel Books

To ask other readers questions about I Love All of Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Love All of Me

Start your review of I Love All of Me (Wonderful Me)
RJ
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children, storytime
Yessss. A self-love baby book that focuses on what the parts of our body do for us (I love my arms that squeeze! I love my bendy knees!) and doesn't shy away from loving that baby fat (I love my chubby cheeks! I love my scaredy squeeks! ... I love my tummy bump! I love my waggle rump!)!
Amy Layton
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SO CUTE. I love the happy, bashful little babies illustrated, and I adore the affirmations. Every baby in each illustration is different in terms of race, hair, clothing, expression, and it's incredible. This board book is happy and fun, making it perfect for a daytime story and even better to have it lying around for kids to peruse.

Review cross-listed here!
Yessica Cancino
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am giving the book, I Love All of Me, a 5. This book is filled with images of many characters of color and they talk about what they love about themselves. This is a short book that would more commonly be read to younger children. Children from the ages 1-4 maybe. This book is a simple read but it also a book that can help children loves themselves for how they are since they are little. A take away I would love them to take away it that mostly everyone has two feet, arms, ears, and especially ...more
Barbara
It would be hard to resist the rhyming empowering lines in this board book or to come away from reading it without feeling good about oneself. In its pages readers find many colorful reasons to celebrate the wonder of being themselves. The book begins with the toes and moves on to various other body parts before celebrating a child's hair and then the whole package. Even adults will feel empowered and happy after reading the book and looking at the illustrations, filled with different reasons to ...more
Bethany Taylor
This is a super cute book about loving each part of our bodies. I would read this book to teach young children about their unique body parts and how we should love every part of our bodies. I really enjoyed all the different adjectives used to describe each body part. My favorite was when the author used the word "licky" to describe a tongue.
Mary
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great board book for Baby Storytime. There is diversity, which I appreciate, opportunities for interaction throughout the story, and simple text. I plan to use this at my next Baby Storytime!
Annie
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thinks this book is great to teach children their body parts and their functions. It is interactive and a lot of fun. Children can learn to love all of themselves through this book, and know that they are great just the way they are.
Morgan Renouf
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a cute story about our body! It talks about what makes us who we are and all the things our bodies do for us. The lesson of loving who you are is so important and shines bright through this book. The rhyming keeps the story flowing and makes it even more enjoyable!
Miss Pippi the Librarian
I love All of Me feature a multicultural cast of babies. The text identifies different body parts. It's a perfect fit for baby storytime.

2020 storytime theme: baby storytime

Reviewed from a library copy.
Sophonie Joseph-Canel
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! It points out different parts of the body and the things they do and makes you love that part still. This book is also culturally diverse because it shows so many different type of people and their differences. A must read for your toddler.
Barbara
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
I Love All of Me by Lorie Ann Grover and Carolina Buzio is the perfect board book to teach children 0 - 3 their body partys. The playful illustrations and rhyming text is a perfect naptime, bedtime or anytime book.
Ames Public Library Youth Services
A very cute board book all about loving all of yourself! It's also a great choice to talk about different body parts, as they go through many from "wiggle toes" to "waggle rump!" I also liked the diversity in the illustrations.

-dmz
Slaa!!!
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really cute!
Miss Sarah
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This toddler and up board book was super cute with toddlers pointing out their body parts and loving them with cute words and movements.
Tyeshia Jackson
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet baby book on body parts nice colors and illustrations very easy to follow along words are easy to read
Jes
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids
This is a cute little rhyming book that boosts self-love. I also like that all babies are represented in the pictures. ...more
Emma
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sing-song rhyming text, fun illustrations of a diverse cast of babies in a retro-style, bright colors and bold lines.
Annese
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
SO CUTE!!
Kelly
Look at that non-white cover! What a sweet book about different children that love themselves. Rhymes. Diverse children.
Megan
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: baby-favs
2 words: Baby Storytime. This book is perfect for this or lapsit reading. Adorable, diverse illustrations.
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great inclusive option for toddler/baby storytime with good body part naming & actions built in.
Brenda Kahn
A multicultural cast of adorable babies appreciate everything about themselves in this sturdy book that will stand up to toddlers' handling.
Jai

• Truman
  • The Three Billy Goats Gruff
  • Extremely Cute Animals Operating Heavy Machinery
  • Let It Fall
  • Hippos Can't Swim and Other Fun Facts (Did You Know?, #1)
  • Jump!
  • It Looked Like Spilt Milk
  • Froggy Builds a Tree House
Lorie Ann Grover is an awarded YA novelist and board book author whose works include Kirkus Starred Review, Firstborn, and Parents Magazine Best Children's Book, Bedtime Kiss for Little Fish. She co-founded readergirlz and readertotz. Living with her husband in the foothills of Mt. Rainier, she writes, practices weapons tai chi, and watches hawks take flight.