Start by marking “Agents of APE (The Alien Private Eye Series #1)” as Want to Read:
Agents of APE (The Alien Private Eye Series #1)

Agents of APE (The Alien Private Eye Series #1)

Meet Sissy. She's an arse-kicking, smart-mouthed chick from the Aussie outback. In fact, she's anything but what her name implies. She likes her men complex and her life simple, but all that is about to change.

You see Sissy's just woken up from a little nap to find she's been missing for five years. Now Aliens from a far off planet are either lining up to hire her or attem
ebook
Published January 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Agents of APE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Agents of APE

Melissa
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That book was so much fun to read!! It was like the Men in Black movie, but better. And with a woman. That kicks ass. Who has memory loss. I really really loved it! Their sarcasm is just priceless!!

Many thanks to the author for my early copy in exchange for an honest review.
Evelina | AvalinahsBooks
★★★✬☆ 3.5 stars
This is a fun one! Labelled as "sci-fi chick lit", its about a woman who finds herself in a very confusing situation with an amnesia, and it's about to become even more confusing, because whether or not she is willing to believe it, there are aliens out there, and they're out to get her. And maybe not just her alone.

Anyway, I'm not sure it l'd label this as "sci-fi chick lit" – I think for me it feels more like a sci-fi adventure. But what constitutes chick lit anyway? We can't re
Erica
Ascender
Dec 29, 2018
Amanda
Jan 05, 2019
Hi there, I’m Donna Joy Usher. I started writing my first novel when I was seven. With no idea about plot or character development (I mean I was only seven) my storyline quickly disintegrated into a muddled jumble of boring dialogue between two horses. Disillusioned, I gave up writing stories for quite a while after that. Instead, I concentrated on my studies, eventually graduating as a dentist.

Af