Start by marking “Juicy Rebound (IceCats, #1)” as Want to Read:
Juicy Rebound (IceCats, #1)

Juicy Rebound

(IceCats #1)

Chandler Moon’s career as a defensemen for the IceCats is on fire. However, his marriage has gone up in flames… literally. He’s resigned himself to the single life and being the best dog dad he can be, but he still holds out hope that one day he’ll find “The One.” So, imagine his surprise when he runs into “The One Who Got Away.”

Amelia Justice.
His best friend’s baby
Published January 29th 2019 (first published January 28th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Juicy Rebound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Juicy Rebound

Start your review of Juicy Rebound (IceCats, #1)
Tpagirl
Juicy Rebound was the first book in the new spinoff series by Toni Aleo, the IceCats.

We met Chandler Moon in End Game (book four, Bellevue Bullies series) when he signed for the IceCats while playing college hockey for the Bellevue Bruisers. Fast forward five years and he was a year out of a divorce and still playing for the IceCats.

Amelia Justice was also in End Game. She was the little sister to Ryan, was on a college gymnastic scholarship and although attracted to Chandler was totally off
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

This is the first book in a new series by Toni Aleo but fans of the author will recognize this couple right away. We have met Chandler and Amelia in the Bullies series. Chandler is est friends with Ryan Justice and Amelia is Ryan's sister. We also see the rest of Amelia's family and Assassin's series tie in. So basically one big epilogue making readers so very happy.

This book brings the best of all worlds together. We get quite a bit of hockey. We get classic second chance love. And
Heroesinbooks
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I have been a huuuuge fan of Ms Aleo's Assassins series, and she has not disappointed me with this first IceCats book (though in my head I am calling this Assassins: The Next Generation).

We have already had the story of Ryan Justice, and now we have the story of his sister and his best friend.

Oh how I love Amelia and Chandler. Right from the very first time we meet them in Juicy Rebound, I was hooked.

The Justice family is a strong one, however the past few years
Jill M
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-athletes
This is the ultimate second chance romance. The one that got away romance. The get you in the feels romance.

“Or I just had to go through some sh*t ones before I got to the real deal.”

Chandler Moon is yummy and so damn swoon worthy. You thought you loved Ryan Justice well his best friend is even swoonier. <-( I just made that up.) Amelia Justice has been through so much and in the end she has come out stronger woman. Together these two complete the other. They’re like long lost soul mates
Darcy
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
This one really ended up being sweet, but I think the thing I liked most about it was how Amelia and Chandler had a solid friendship first. I also loved that at every turn Chandler was there supporting Amelia, always telling her good things. After hearing his mother's story, you can tell that is where he got that from and something that Amelia desperately needed in her life. As their relationship changed I found myself really rooting for these two as a couple, that the could work past their ...more
Nancy The book junkie
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come!
Diane Lynch
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook, hockey-romance
Juicy Rebound (IceCats, #1) by Toni Aleo Toni Aleo scores with JUICY REBOUND, the first book in the IceCats series. I had been looking forward to reading Amelia Justice’s story since reading WHEN YOU'RE READY, which was released in the Hockey Holidays Anthology. WHEN YOU'RE READY is Amelia’s parents’ book. The ending of the novella started Amelia’s story prior to JUICY REBOUND. In JUICY REBOUND, Amelia runs into her college crush and brother’s best friend, Chandler Moon, who is a defenseman for ...more
Diane Holtry
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: purchased
Chandler Moon shoots and scores!

I vowed that 2019 would be my year to rediscover authors I've read previously and Toni Aleo set the bar high with this magnificent book!
Chandler Moon is swoon worthy.
Amelia Justice .. my heart aches for all that she's endured but in the end her strength shines through!
Shelli .. she cracked me up! #slapshotShelli
I hope we get more of her and Nico!
Bring on more of the #IceCats
Michelle Krystel
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. Oh wow I just adore changler, he's truly an amazing guy, with a great personality and killer looks to go with it plus a sexy hockey player swoon ladies lol. I also loved Amelia from end of the game , she was so up beat. It was hard to see her so not herself. But I knew she was strong. I adore the both of them.
Lynn
I am a big fan of The Assassins Series and with a book that includes the next generation is something all romance lover should be behind. Amelia and Chandler is a pair that missed it with timing and youthful mistakes. The second chance is coming at the right time in helping each move forward and on in the best ways.
Nikki
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now this! This is the kind of hero I can get on board with! I will preface this review with a little background info. I just read Juicy Rebound after finishing Dump and Chase. Backwards... But whatever I didn't know It worked out for me though.

Chandler was amazing. He is the stuff book boyfriend's are made of. Sweet, caring, patient and loving. Not Afraid Of His Feelings . He knew what he wanted, Amelia. He wasn't afraid to go after her. He was kind and understanding and patient with her.
Marla Dudak
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Two divorcees who had one great kiss in college are given a second chance at forever. Cute but unoriginal and entirely forgettable.
Rebecca
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
In hockey, a rebound occurs when ‘thepuckbounces off theboardsor the goalkeeper's equipment,’ either providing the offense a second opportunity to score or placing the puck on one of the defenseman’s sticks forcing play to head towards the other end of the ice. A rebound that’s ‘juicy’ is one where scoring a goal is at a premium, putting the pressure solely on the shoulders of the player who snags the rebound, hoping the puck hits the back of the net.

In personal relationships, a rebound makes
Mia Book Addict
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think at least half of my book reviews are Toni Aleo books. What can I say I LOVE HER!!! ‘Assassins’ series is my all time favorite series and you can find reviews of all the books from the series in my previous posts. For ‘Assassins’, my wish was for it to never end and come on when you have a whole bunch of hockey players, who starts falling in love left and right and then start popping out babies then you start wondering what is happening with the kids. Sooooo now Toni Aleo presents her ...more
Kayla Ritenour (In Between The pages)
I make it no secret that I absolutely love the books Toni writes for us.
And I always get super excited when the next one hits my kindle. They're just such consuming books. And I always get completely swept away in them.

It's just the way she writes her books. They suck you in to these incredible stories that give you so much romance and sweetness, and of course a huge sweeping helping of actual hockey.
But it's her characters too. They always are some of the most relatable characters I read. And
Christine
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Juicy Rebound is one sweet and beautiful friends-to-lovers/best friends little sister romance!! Both Chandler and Amelia have had marriages that didn't work out, but a chance reunion in a coffee shop shows that the sparks that have always been between them were still there.

And let me say, Chandler is the epitome of a perfect gentleman – this man made me swoon on so many occasions. He is so patient and respectful with Amelia, never forcing her into anything, although he does make it very clear
Erin Lewis
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Juicy Rebound (IceCats #1) by Toni Aleo

I know this will be hard to believe, but this is the first book I have read by Toni Aleo. I thought this was a good opportunity to make a start since it is book one in her new series IceCats. This is Chandler Moon and Amelia Justice’s story.

A second chance at love story which captured my attention from the first chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed Toni Aleo’s style of writing and Juicy Rebound was a joy to read.

Amelia is the one who got away and yet
Amanda McCalip
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chandler, Chandler, Chandler, yes please!!! What a swoon-worthy man!!

Juicy Rebound was everything that I didn't know I needed! This friends to lovers read was absolutely AMAZING! Chandler and Amelia are both getting over marriages that just didn't work for a million different reasons and wind up running into one another at Amelia's job.

These two have had sparks before and things have not changed in that department at all! Chandler is completely swoon-worthy, has the patience of a saint, and
Lisa
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hotness with a hockey stick! Chandler Moon is the ultimate BBF! He had me swooning into a puddle from the start and I couldn't get enough of him! After he runs into the one that got away, his determination to get back what they had was so incredibly sweet, and sexy that I worried the pages of my kindle were going to catch fire.
My heart ached for all that Amelia had been through and I couldn't wait to see her find some happy.
These two are absolutely perfect for each other. After some
Taz
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 star

Chandler Moon is a hot hockey defense man for the SC IceCats who just wanted coffee after practice. He didn't plan on seeing Amelia Justice aka the one who got away six years ago. Both are coming off of horrible marriages that were emotional and mentally taxing. Learning to trust in each other is going to teach both of them many lessons for this young adults.

Aleo classic style of characters with emotional depth and real human flaws draws the reader in and makes them want for more. I
Isha Coleman
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Juicy Rebound (IceCats #1) by Toni Aleo

Juicy Rebound spells a second chance for two battered hearts. Chandler and Amelia wear the scars of a broken and a bruised soul. He's the guy that has it all, except for the one thing he really wants. She's the woman with a ton of love to give, but a spirit in need of rebuilding. When the one that got away walks back into your life at the most inconvenient of times, can a new beginning be on the horizon? Aleo prides herself on finding strength in weakness.
Karen
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I gave 5 stars because Toni always delivers. This isn't a perfect story....well, it is but it is also a little too sweet.., no? I love Toni's book cover models lately as well....push it to solid 5 stars!!
Mary McFarlane
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well this book sure hit close to home some what. I can’t even say how much I loved this story and needed this series back. This was such a sweet book and I’m very excited that the kids have grown up and we now get their stories
Nadia
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Toni always give me a solid, consistently good read
Marybeth
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolute Perfection! All the stars and Moon too! I was so excited to read the first in this Ice Cats series, where the next generation of The Assassins series families grace the pages. I can't even begin to tell you how much this story and these amazing characters met and then far surpassed my expectations! This book has all the goods!! Everything you could want in a romance!
Amelia Justice and Chandler Moon met in college and that seemed like that was as far as it would go, she being his best
Kelly
Learning to live again

Amelia is a year out of a nasty marriage that featured controlling behavior and domestic violence. Chandler is also divorced, from a controlling woman who was only with him for his money and who burnt down their shared home ... allegedly. Amelia is also hiding out from her family at her grandmother’s cottage, quite near an NHL team. This is significant because her aunt owns a team, her brother was an NHL prospect and his best friend plays in the NHL.
Since Chandler had to
Bee
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Wasn't he supposed to be my rebound?"
"Yeah, but sometimes a rebound turns into a goal."

Toni Aleo is the queen of hockey romance. If you want a wonderful, steamy, and heartwarming romance featuring an amazing lead and a hockey player, she is your author. I'm so glad this was Toni's comeback because this was a damn good one.

I fell in love with this book. Every piece of this story was written beautifully. Where it excelled was writing a romance where two people needed to overcome their
Stephanie
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW...A MUST READ, A WIN FOR ALEO! #RELATIONSHIP GOALS

This book does not disappointment, if you’ve read any of Mrs. Aleo’s Assassins or Bullies books then you’ll for sure love this book. If you haven’t read them I highly recommend them!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Juicy Rebound, captures a strong family that’s been broken down by hard times and stubborn headed decisions. Amelia Grace Justice has always been her Daddies princess, very strong minded and stubborn but when he passes away from cancer
Lynn Lim
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
O!M!G! I NEED a Chandler Moon hug!!!! I so love Ms. Aleo’s hockey series’, yes, she has more than one, and 3 of them are in some way intertwined, starting with the Nashville Assassins series, continuing with Bellevue Bullies, and now the IceCats.
Ms. Aleo’s latest release, Juicy Rebound is the 1st book in the IceCats series, and OMG I totally loved Amelia and Chandler!!! Their story….sigh!!
Chandler has had a “thing” for Amelia for many years. The problem, Amelia is his best friend’s little

• Anton (Chicago Blaze, #1)
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)
  • Luca (Chicago Blaze, #2)
  • Victor (Chicago Blaze, #3)
  • This Is Wild (This is, #2)
  • Wheeler (Seattle Sharks #8)
  • Bruiser (Seattle Sharks #7)
  • Play to Win (Wynn Hockey, #1)
  • This Is Crazy (This is, #1)
  • Royce (Las Vegas Sidewinders Book 10)
  • Game On (Aces Hockey, #8)
  • Defender (Seattle Sharks #9)
  • This Is Love (This is, #3)
  • Deflected (Game On in Seattle, Seattle Sockeyes Book 9)
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
My name is Toni Aleo, and I’m a #PredHead, #sherrio, #potterhead, and part of the #familybusiness!
I am also a wife to my amazing husband, mother of a gamer and a gymnast, and also a fur momma to Gaston el Papillion.
While my beautiful and amazing Shea Weber has been traded from my Predators, I’m still a huge fan. But when I’m not cheering for him, I’m hollering for the whole Nashville Predators

IceCats (2 books)
  • Wild Tendy (IceCats, #2)