Start by marking “The Woodspeople: Books for kids: A magical children's fantasy series (Magora Book 5)” as Want to Read:

The fifth book in the award-winning children's book series "Magora" takes fourteen-year-old Holly O’Flanigan back into the painting of her grandfather, where the parallel world Magora is located. Holly is about to complete her final year at the art academy Cliffony but she is troubled by the horrible living conditions of the Unfinished who were caught during the uprising ( ...more
Published December 20th 2018 by Misty Moon/ Marc Remus

To ask other readers questions about The Woodspeople, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Woodspeople

Start your review of The Woodspeople: Books for kids: A magical children's fantasy series (Magora Book 5)
Mererid Evanna
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is not a novel to tackle without having read the others in the series. New readers would be quite confused; in fact I went back and reread some parts to help me follow the story. When it comes to the next and final book, I intend to read the whole series through from the start; that's probably the best way to experience it. Which really is a sign of how original and complex the story is.

So, if you have read the previous books, what can you expect in this one? You may remember at the end of
Debie Hard
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was thrilled to see this series develop into something bigger than it initially started out. The kids visited the home of the Woodspeople who lived high up in a treehouse village that had been abandoned many years ago. The descriptions in the story are vivid, visual and easy to read. They are so well developed that I could imagine myself strolling along the wooden bridges among the giant trees of the village. The Unfinished become more sinister and the stakes are being raised. I am hoping that ...more
ShellyW
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has many vivid descriptions, magical places and amazing characters. I wanted to jump into the fantasy painting of Magora just like the main character Holly did.
Sometimes this book gets a bit eerie compared to the previous ones, so it might not be something for lighthearted kids. But it is a true climax in the series and it reveals a lot of mysteries from previous books. I can't wait to see how the series ends in the last book.
Susan
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Elementary readers will love this series. It is creative, magical, and will make you wonder about "other" worlds! Fantasy is a great way to enjoy these new worlds!
Looking forward to the final book run the series.
Alba Mend
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had a fun time with this series. I love this book of the series the most because it has such vivid descriptions of the treetop village. It is truly magical. Unfortunately, the book has an open ending. So I have to keep reading now.
GLORIA REMUS
Robin Hagan
Aug 08, 2020
Joy Miller
Sep 01, 2020

• The 101 Dalmatians (The Hundred and One Dalmatians, #1)
  • Monsters Are Afraid of Babies
  • Frostheart (Frostheart, #1)
  • Tilly and the Lost Fairytales (Pages & Co., #2)
  • Disney's The Lion King
  • Malamander (The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea, #1)
  • The Kingdom
  • Olivia (Olivia, #1)
  • The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
  • Disney's Sleeping Beauty
  • Disney's The Little Mermaid
  • Walt Disney's Peter Pan
  • The Good Thieves
  • El Deafo
  • Harry Potter Series Box Set (Harry Potter, #1-7)
  • Kristy's Great Idea