Start by marking “The Christmas Knife” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Knife

The Christmas Knife

A stolen Christmas present brings together two strangers who long for hearth and home at the holidays.

It's mere days before Christmas when the gift Clayton intends to give to his nephew, an antique Bowie knife and hand-beaded sheath, is stolen. Clayton must track them down before Christmas morning.

A lost & found ad is posted for the Christmas knife's safe return, br
Kindle Edition
Published December 21st 2018 by Blue Rain Press

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Knife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Knife

Lelyana
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc, from-author, holiday, mm

An adorable sweet Christmas story, with fate working so hard to make Clayton finding Kyle. And it worked!
This is a slow (not really) burn, with just kisses and cuddles. Actually an insta love, but not really. LOL.
They said, they're getting 'there' slow, but bonding after just one day. But they taking it slow, so yeah, no sex, but kisses and cuddles, and a sweetness of the season.
I enjoyed Kyle and Clayton. Mostly Kyle, he's cute as a button.
CrabbyPatty
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet holiday story, an offshoot of sorts from Jackie North's excellent Honey From the Lion featuring a knife and beaded sheath originally made by Adeline, the half=Native American woman from the Arapahoe tribe. Clayton has the sheath rebeaded, it's stolen from him, there is an ad placed on Craigslist, Kyle responds saying that he bought the item at a festival / fair and wants to return it to him.

Clayton ends up driving through a blizzard to get to Kyle's place, they spend Christmas Eve and D
Mercedes
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
sorry but I hated it. Everything felt forced and super awkward and when after two days they started taking about forever, well I was done! It started strong with a very interesting story of the knife but once the guys started spending time together things just became kinda boring and it wasn't even lack of sexy times. It was just ALL the awkward conversations not just between the guys but also with friends and family. Could've been four starts had the story remained interesting but instead went ...more
Funzee Shu

My first finished read in 2019, a very very sweet Christmas novella from Love Across Time by Jackie North. If you have read Honey from The Lion, you’ll find some characters from that book in this story.

This is a very sweet slow burn and also insta-love story with only kiss and cuddling that will completely warm your heart.

Clayton and Kyle are completely strangers who brought together by fate. The journey of how they found each other and then falling in love are unique and sweet. You’ll fall in l
Amy Aislin
I absolutely adored this novella from Jackie North! It's a little slow to start but Jackie's writing is so beautiful and really makes you feel for poor Clayton. And the descriptions of his harrowing drive through a blizzard were shiver-inducing. Everything about this was sweet and fluff and holiday perfection, with a little bit sadness and lots of love. I can't stress how beautiful the writing is. I just want to bask in Jackie's words.
Cathy
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet holiday read, that is G rated (I can't remember if there is any swearing in it). It is good to read a wholesome M/M romance that doesn't start with the main characters immediately falling into bed, or on their knees. This is a long, slooooww burn, with their first kiss around 80%.
As always, Jackie North has crafted two characters that are so well written, I can't help but adore them.

The extended friends and family ascpect to the story reminds me of of any family around the world. This s
Marge
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: holiday, m-m, romance, stars-5
The story started a bit slow, since we had some set up for the two MC's to meet. Once they met, though, I really enjoyed when they were together. I guess things moved pretty fast, but it didn't seem like it and they got along so well. It was a great story of two guys who weren't unhappy, just living their lives, but here they found something wonderful that they didn't even know they were looking for. It's just a nice, sweet story that made me smile.
Lala Albert
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very lovely Christmas story. It's pretty much no-steam (low-steam if you think kisses are steam), but it's just so hopeful and almost old-fashioned in a way that's very refreshing. Both MCs were very well-developed and I wanted to get to know them even more.

This is a great read for those looking for a sweet, no-steam, wholesome m/m holiday story.
July C. B
3 estrellas.

Este es un dulce romance navideño, corto, fácil de leer y muy tierno. La historia de amor, a pesar de recaer un poco en el instalove, se desarrolla a ritmo pausado, los personajes resultan carismáticos y el estilo de la autora es suave, reconfortante, como la Navidad misma.
Kirstin
Dec 25, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Very sweet, poignant story about a man trying to get to his sister's house for Christmas. They've been separated for a few years and he has a knife that he wants to get repaired to give his nephew.

Along the journey he comes across some obstacles and meets the man that will change his life.

Very G rated and cute.
Joscelyn Smith
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it

This was an amazing Christmas story. Two strangers brought together by the unlikeliest of circumstances and finding the person they didn't know they were waiting to find. It was pure serendipity.
Dena
Dec 26, 2018
Wendy
Dec 25, 2018
Jane
rated it did not like it
Jan 22, 2019