Start by marking “His to Claim (Titans Quarter #1)” as Want to Read:
His to Claim (Titans Quarter #1)

His to Claim

(Titans Quarter #1)

It was only supposed to be a weekend fling...but what will she do when he demands forever?

After a broken heart, Hannah Mills vowed never to offer more than her body to any Dom, but when she volunteers to be the prize at a slave auction benefitting charity, mysterious philanthropist and notorious playboy Mason Sullivan tests her resolve. The moment he sees Hannah, he’s ca
Published January 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about His to Claim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His to Claim

Start your review of His to Claim (Titans Quarter #1)
Sissy's Romance Book Review
HIS TO CLAIM by Sierra Cartwright is the story of Hannah Mills and Mason Sullivan.
Mason who was nicked named the 'One Night Dom' and for a good reason. Mason hasn't had a committed relationship or a Dom relationship in a few years after due to a experience. Hannah was once in the sub life but after a bad experience with her Dom she had walked away from it but wanting to test the waters again, a friend suggested the Charity Auction that 'sold' you to someone for the weekend. Mason was strong-arm
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review His to Claim by Sierra Cartwright
I fell hard and fast for Mason Sullivan, also known as the One Night Dom, there was something about him that ticked all my boxes.
Both Hannah and Mason have been badly hurt in the past and neither of them are looking for a committed relationship. However when Mason wins Hannah for the weekend at a charity auction, neither of them realize how their lives are about to change.
As I have come to expect from a book by Sierra Cartwright, His to Claim it wa
Rhonda
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hannah and Mason have both been hurt in the past so they are very insecure. That doesn't stop Mason from wanting to play with Hannah for the weekend. Hannah has vowed to never give her heart to another man so what happens when the One Night Dom wins her in an auction for the weekend? This was a great story and I love the way the characters are written. Another hit for Sierra Cartwright!
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story right from the beginning. I enjoyed how Hannah put herself back out there after a bad relationship. Mason was closed off as well and had a hard time committing. But once he saw Hannah, he had to have her. Loved it from start to finish.
LORRIE
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A hot, sexy and sweet book that proves time does heal wounds
Rene
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm
4 Teacups / 5 Teacups

“I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review."

Rene’s Thoughts:

☞ As soon as Master Mason stepped into “The Quarter”, I felt like I was right there with him - except I wanted to be there! Sierra has created such a fun an interesting world within the club, and it’s always a pleasure to stop by.

☞ Falling in love with Mason was easy! He’s hard working, caring and an excellent Dom. It’s no wonder Hannah has a hard time keeping herself at a distance.
Linda Dunn
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wounds of the Past Mended

Hannah Mills misses the BDSM lifestyle she once had, but after a bad relationship with her last Dom, she was skittish to venture back into it. Her BFF convinces her to dip her toe in the deep end once again so she agrees to be auctioned off as a sub for the weekend. This was a charity event so nothing could go wrong, or so she thought.

Mason Sullivan had quite the reputation for being the "One Night Dom". He had been strong armed into attending this charity event by his
Rhonda Hicks
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aviana was the Mistress of "The Quarter", a BDSM club in New Orleans. She and Mason, a philanthropist known as the "One Night Dom", were on the board of a charity his father had started, rehabilitating homes for the city's elderly population. And once a year, Aviana hosted a fundraiser that helped make their work possible. He'd skipped last year's event, and she'd made a point of mentioning that fact at each of their monthly meetings ever since. That's what brought him to the slave auction, one ...more
Kelly Kemmerly
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.

Hannah volunteered to be his for one weekend, for a good cause~a fundraiser for the community to provide housing for the aging population of New Orleans. She could have a wonderful time enjoying the company of a gorgeous man and still guard her heart.
No commitment.
No emotions.
No questions.
One and done as they say.
Mason was the Dom who played only once with his partners. He wasn't looking for attachments or a full-time commitment. He worked too hard and ha
Cindi Russell
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. The book is very well written, as always by Sierra. The feeling of the story itself is different than most BDSM type books, because the couples are both wary of being hurt and a bit tentative in their interactions at first. He almost over clarified and asked permission, yet isn't that how it should be at first? They didn't know each other, and only met when she volunteered for an auction and he was the Dom that bought her. There was instant attraction between them, and their encounter ...more
Melinda  Parker
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story gives readers an exceptional view into the BDSM lifestyle. Cartwright has given us characters that allow us to understand a lifestyle that not only intrigues us but turns us on. While it might not be your "scene", you most certainly understand its appeal.

Mason and Hannah are both in attendance at The Quarter by an underlying choice neither agreed to. Mason from guilt and Hannah from a fear forcing her to take back her life. Their attraction and submission, from both sides, is overwhel
Theresa
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is so good! Mason is an instant panty-dropper! He and Hannah were destined to be together forever—only neither of them know it when he steps up and gets the highest bid at a BDSM auction. Both reeling from bad relationships, they see auction as an opportunity to scene for a weekend, then go their separate ways. If that were the case, there’s no story here.

I loved how you got to see the pain Mason and Hannah experienced in their pasts, and understand how it’s shaped them to be the one
Titania
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Both Mason and Hannah are broken. Neither of them trusts in love. But for a weekend they can pretend. So what happens when pretense is no longer enough? I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Mason and Hannah. They were broken in different ways but together they have a chance of becoming whole, at least if they can move beyond their fears. The journey Mason and Hannah went on was kinky, sexy and fit them to a "T." Ms. Cartwright showed us the pain both fought even as their chemistry was off the charts. Th ...more
Jenn
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a tale of two wounded souls. Mason and Hannah have both been bitten by love before, and both guard their hearts closely. Looking to fill the emptiness inside, they participate in a charity slave auction, focused on finding a short term release. But in the sultry New Orleans setting, they find themselves wishing, wanting for more. Can these two leave behind the hurt and insecurities of the past? Can they ever find the one that completes their very soul?
Sierra does it once again, writing r
E Loprete
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review. Sierra Cartwright has a way of bringing her readers in with her strong characters and realistic storylines. What happens when a Master Dom is forced unwilling to attend a BDSM charity auction by his friend, while he had no intention of staying, when he saw Hannah on stage he knew he had to have her. Hannah just left a bad relationship and was nervous about returning to the lifestyle that she craves until Mason bid on her. Now these two people with past ...more
Dar
Shelves: 5-star-reads, bdsm
Mason and Hannah were electric from the beginning! The attraction between them wasn’t just physical, though that was there like electric current running between them, but on an emotional level as well. Mason wanted to know everything about her, and she, for once, was more than willing to share with him.

The heat between them surprised them both, but they didn’t deny it

"There was a wrinkle in the time-space continuum, and when she returned from the stratosphere, he was murmuring her name."

And once
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
His to Claim is a standalone BDSM romance. A “True Romance” with a BDSM flavor!

This is Hannah Mills and Mason Sullivan’s story. Both Hannah & Mason are very cautious due to having been hurt in a previous relationship. So, both of them have a huge caution tape across their hearts.

Mason wins Hannah at a charity auction. Mason is noted to be “One Night Dom” he never plays with the same submissive. Hannah is okay with that because she is afraid to give her heart to anyone anyway.

I love their Maso
Tanja
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Miss Sierra knows just what my sappy, romantic heart needs to feel happy, and she gave it to me with this book !!! I could pass on months re-reading this book, and I would still want a repeat.
When faith gives you a chance to change the page to all that's wrong in your life (and you didn't realize just how bad it was), will you take the leap or will you back away from it ? well, with Mason and Hanna, I am counting on the leap. But was it an easy one ... well, read the book to find out.
The emoti
Sara Munoz
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After being in a abusive relationship with her ex-Dom. Her BFF talked her into being auctioned off in a slave charity event.
Mason’s charity is having slave auction and even though he usually avoids the events but after the owner off the dungeon mentions he keeps missing event he comes to the slave auction just to show his face.
When the event starts Mason try’s to leave but as soon as Hannah comes on to auction block Mason can’t leave. Hannah accepts a weekend with Mason but Hannah has a lot of
Saskia
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A new book by Sierra Cartwright and it takes place in the New Orleans in the same world as the Titan’s series, but it is a standalone.

Mason isn’t planning to buy anything at the auctions until he sees Hannah. Hannah is looking for a save and commintfree way to ease back into the BDSM world.

Both of them carries scars from previous relationship with them and the strong feelings they have for each other makes for two people who are scared and insecure. Will they take the chance?

My favorite part of
Samm Lynn
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A thoroughly entertaining standalone. Jaxon and Willow from Sexiest Millionaire (I've read all the Titans - grab them, they're great) make a showing but Jaxon is just using his charisma to play auctioneer for the charitable auction. Hannah and Mason are perfect foils for each other. Though both have suffered in the past, this chance meeting offers them both a chance at happiness. There are some great scenes but I found that the story itself was my focus. I loved all the characters in this book b ...more
Jenny
Shelves: arc
Sweet. Lemonade sweet, not sugar sweet, which is the difference between believable and trying too hard. Despite the beginning, which i thought was a good set up for a story, the book really has a truth to it. You can put yourself in their shoes and know, this is how i would respond too. We are all a little broken by the time we reach our forever that glues us back to whole again. It was a refeshing and light read that didnt turn the dominant into a submissive, which I think happens sometimes. I ...more
Jo-Ann Forrest
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this story is hot! Mason is called upon to participate in an Auction at The Quarter, one of New Orleans must exclusive BDSM club. There he sees Hanna and he has to claim her. Hanna is not looking for commitment, she is looking to step back into the lifestyle and her friend Fiona talked her into participating into this charity auction. Both have past luggage that keep them from moving forward, but can they heal each other? Can they make themselves whole again ? This is a great story, full of ...more
Melanie Marnell
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

I loved this book. It was a wonderful reading experience. No bad guys, no suspense or lurking danger. Just two people who'd been burned and now mistrust come together for a weekend of pleasure. Mason and Hannah just worked for me. Mason may have been called the One Night Dom but his strong, assertive yet gentle doninance was what Hannah needed. Her previous D/s experience leaves her skittish about any relationship but with Mason she feels safe and cared for. So buy this book, sit back a
muts
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The perfect balance.
This story has a different start than most books, the things we will do for charity. 😁
In this story there is a perfect balance between being a gentle man, and being dominant. That's what makes this book different for me, it was respectful where some books can be harsher.
I loved the way it was written, it pulled me in and kept me reading longer than I should have.
Both have been hurt before, will they be able to heal and trust each other enough to give it a chance?
Heather
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, sexy, and scorching hot! I was hooked! I loved the interactions between Hannah and Mason. Oh how the One Night Dom has fallen... and HARD. After less than a night with Hannah, Mason knew he was in trouble. The only question was how did he get Hannah on board and not to leave him at the end of the weekend. They both have demons to face, to look forward instead of at the past, to let each other break through their armour.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Carol Springston
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I give this a 4.5. If you're not a Sierra Cartwright fan, why not? Wait, just kidding...sort of. Sierra's books have always hooked me from page 1 and His to Claim is no exception. What I love about this book is how her writing has evolved and draws the reader in quicker and on a deeper level. The emotional turmoil Mason and Hannah go through isn't contrived or over-the-top. It doesn't get in the way of the story. Want to get lost in a great book? Then one-click this baby!
Sandi Ramirez
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-challenge
I really enjoy reading Sierra Cartwright books and i always pass them off to my husband to read after I read them as well. Mason goes a charity BDSM auction that he really did not want to be at. Hannah has come from Texas to New Orleans to take part in her first slave auction. Fate... Karma... destiny. This book moves at a really good pace for me as a reader. The chemistry sizzles and POPs like a whip whizzing through the air. The scenes are so well written i can see them like I am there myself. ...more
Elaine Swinney
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic book. I loved this book. I am a huge Sierra Cartwright fan, I know when she puts her name on a book it will be fantastic. This one is well written and then characters are wonderful. I couldn't put this one down. This one is worth your time and effort. I encourage you to get this one NOW!!!!!!

• No Love Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #5)
  • I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #6)
  • Not a Hero (Sons of the Survivalist, #1)
  • Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
  • Charmed (Masters and Mercenaries #20.5)
  • Wicked as Sin (One-Mile & Brea, Part One Wicked & Devoted, #1)
  • Reveal Me, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #9)
  • Wicked Ever After (Wicked & Devoted #2)
  • Saxon's Soul (Haven, Texas, #5)
  • Lost and Found (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #2)
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • How West Was Won (Haven, Texas #7)
  • Healing of the Wolf (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #5)
  • Butterfly Bayou (Butterfly Bayou, #1)
  • Submitting to the Rancher (Cowboy Doms, #1)
  • Devoted to Love
  • Enchanted (Masters and Mercenaries, #18.5)
  • Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #3)
Sierra is a USA Today, International Best-Selling author who wrote her first book at age nine and hasn't stopped since.
Sierra invites you to share the complex journey of love and desire, of surrender and commitment.
Her own journey has taught her that trusting takes guts and courage, and her work is a celebration for everyone who is willing to take that risk.

Titans Quarter (2 books)
  • His to Love (Titans Quarter #2)

News & Interviews