Start by marking “Finding Marnie (Heartless Few #4)” as Want to Read:
Finding Marnie (Heartless Few #4)

Finding Marnie

(Heartless Few #4)

Their love is a legacy of broken hearts and shattered dreams. Can they find each other without losing themselves?

He is everything I want but know I can never have.
Every fiber of my being has ached for Luke from the very first moment we met. However, with my parents’ legacy of toxic obsession woven into my DNA, I know love is pain and should be avoided at all costs. I'm u
Published February 12th 2019 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Finding Marnie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Marnie

Gladys
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marnie and Luke's story really surprised me. If you have read the other books in this series these characters will be familiar to you, if not you, I feel you could read this book as a standalone but you will be seriously underinformed about what has happened with Marnie so far. Now, as for me being surprised. I can't say that the previous books made me a fan of Marnie but with this book we pull back the curtain, peel back the layers and get a much deeper understanding about her and what makes he ...more
Mary
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This journey surprised me. Having read the other books about Arlo and London, I really wasn’t a fan of Marnie but from their viewpoint, well, she doesn’t get a great reputation. But now, we got to peel back the layers and learn who Marnie is, what makes her tick, what tragedies shaped who she is and it is truly tragic. She has an amazing resiliency, no matter what happens she keeps pushing forward but at a great cost as she guards her heart and herself from rejection. She met Luke first and foun ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in this awesome series, and is a perfect finale to this series. Marnie struggles with issues from her tragic past, and Luke tries to help her whenever he can. This is a well written story which is filled with angst, drama, tension, and is an emotional roller coaster from beginning to end. I cannot wait to read more form this talented author, whose work I highly recommend for all readers.
Mona williams
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was the fourth book in this series! it was really good. i just felt like it was repeating other books. she has always wanted him but knew she couldnt have him. he has always wanted her. fate seems to bring them together but for how long? read to find out.
Tracy
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this storyline...I'm not usually into the Rocker stories but this was much more. Lots of emotions...lots of love
Linda
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-plus
An excellent HEA ending to The Heartless Few series. Having read the previous books in the series I would urge other potential readers to do the same. They are all very good books and it helps tie up two two important background figures into their own very significant story. If you enjoy a turbulent love story with plenty of angst and hot scenes this is the book for you. I look forward to further books from MV Ellis.
Sandra
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is Marnie & Luke's story taking place around the time Arlo meets London. For a better understanding of her story I would suggest reading the previous ones first. Luke has always had feelings for Marnie but as Arlo was the more outgoing of the twins he hooked up with her, more as an escape for both of them, as they have serious baggage. I can't say I was a fan of Arlo as he was just so awful to her during this time & extremely self centred. A few devastating events, combined with her ...more
Marie-louise
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great finish to the series! We get to meet Marnie and Luke and hear the story from their points of view. It was a really good way to delve into Marnie and actually change my opinion of her. I didn’t think it would be possible, but her past is described and her interactions with London and Arlo are explained. While I always believed Luke to be sweet the story shows this and some conflict that we were unaware of already.
The story can be read as a stand-alone but it really rounds out the
Christine Campbell
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
it has its ups and downs Marnie has been wanting to be loved since she was young n found her parents overdosed. he is in love with her but she has been his twin brothers play thing for years. but when his twin finds the one for him she is tossed out like trash. it was awesome
Brandy Freeman
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh this book!
Funny, feisty, serious all while drawing me in!
Charly
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read only this one was filled with more angst and heartache, proving that this author can deliver a fantastic story, this one being a friends to lovers genre.

Everyone has a story and it is our story that defines us as humans. What cards we have been dealt in life can be a huge contributor to how we deal with relationships. Marnie had kept hers a secret. She hadn’t told a sole.

I had been anxiously awaiting this book having devoured the first three in the Heartless Few series.
Tanja Kezmic
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: omgreads
If you'd told me that I'll be falling for Marnie based on how I've met her in the first book of this series I would have thought something was wrong with that person. But here I am sitting after finishing this book and I can honestly say I love her.
She had so much problems to which she didn't respond correctly most of the time. While reading you could just feel how much she just wants to be loved and free from her past. The love Luke had hot her was overwhelming. I felt bad for him for staying
Rowena
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wanted satisfied!

I wanted a story about Marni and what a story it is. Marni’s character wasn’t well liked from the previous read but what the author gives us with this newest release brings a whole new light to her character. And with her relationship with Luke only made Marni more likable. I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed this book more than Arlo and London’s journey. A definite must read that is filled with drama, surprises and love.
Quincey Conway
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marnie and Luke finally have their story, both wanting to be with each other but never working in their favor. Fate now place a role and brings them together but will it last. this book gives us everything. we finally get to see the real Marnie and Luke. in this book. will they have their happy v=every after or will fate keep them apart?
Caroline Pajda
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m so happy I’ve read this book. Marnie wasn’t my favorite in the previous books. Now I know her story, why she was acting like a selfish b... However she’s like London. She wants Luke but is afraid, she loves him but can’t have him. Luke needs to push her to make her believe in future with him.
Kat J
Feb 05, 2019
M.V. Ellis
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nicole Watson
Riza Pabelonia
Sandra
Nancy Jones
Feb 13, 2019
MV ELLIS knows what it’s like to fall head over heels in love with a badass musician. She moved from London to Sydney after a steamy holiday romance with a sexy bass player in sultry Brazil. Twelve years, two children and a dog later, and she’s still smitten. All this with a guy she sat next to on a bus for 36 hours!

Ellis’ love of romance began when she was 11 years old, after a summer spent secr

Heartless Few (4 books)
  • Catching London (Heartless Few #1)
  • Cold, Hard, & Heartless (Heartless Few #2)
  • Pushing Arlo (Heartless Few #3)