Start by marking “To Sin with Scandal” as Want to Read:
To Sin with Scandal

To Sin with Scandal

One night of passion with the notorious rake, Lord Scandal. Every need satisfied, nothing expected in return. All Lady Miranda Fitsimmon has to do is keep her rendezvous with the man secret from the ton and her heart inured to the memory of their past.

Lord Scandal, otherwise known as Lord Sedley, no longer desires such meaningless liaisons in the ton. His taste for bed spo
Kindle Edition, Second Edition, 38 pages
Published November 17th 2013 by Tamara Gill (first published December 27th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about To Sin with Scandal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Sin with Scandal

Dina
Jan 26, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Dina by: Freebie from All Romance Ebooks
What a load of crap! Unlikable characters + ridiculous plot = Dina is very unhappy!

Merrick, the alleged "hero" of this story, and Miranda, the brain dead "heroine", are in lurv, but a Big Misunderstanding gets in the way and they go their separate ways: he becomes Lord Scandal, an unsavoury rake hell-bent on bedding anyone in skirts, and she marries another man just because. Riiiight, because that's what sensible people do when hurt by their loved ones...

Fast forward seven years. He's still a ra
Paola andFrancesca
Nov 18, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
In order to shorten the "Big Misunderstanding" between Miranda and Lord Sedley, this novella begins seven years after Miranda thinks she sees her beau Lord Sedley having a tryst with another woman. She marries another man, who dies and leaves her a widow, while Lord Sedley becomes Lord Scandal and sleeps his way through the ladies of the ton. Like most Big Misunderstandings, this one would have been resolved if they had just talked to each other. In a full-length novel there might have been time ...more
Diane K. Peterson
This erotic novella was very poorly written. The steamy scenes were trite with poorly written language. The plot was rather ridiculous. I can't believe it has been reviewed so well. I really didn't like it.
Mrs Caroline Trevor
I found this a good book. It was a short story of a renewed relationship with one intimate sex scene.
The Project
Feb 01, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cathiecaffey
Jan 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a joy to read and review TO SIN WITH SCANDAL by Tamara Gill!
Lord Sedley, usually known as Lord Scandal, decides to settle down and leave his
rake-ous behaviors for good! Lady Miranda Fitsimmon and Lord Scandal share a
past young love full of misunderstanding and lost of years together. As Lady
Miranda wants to have just one night of sin with Scandal, will it be enough to
satisfy them both to move on with their own lives? Will they release not only
the pent up lust for each other, but their lov
Seriously Reviewed
I was worried the story wouldn’t live up to the promise of the title, but I’m happy to say Ms. Gill delivered. I’m fond of this plot--woman seeking notorious rake to satisfy long-repressed desires. Who doesn’t love a naughty rake? The only thing better than a naughty rake is a naughty, reformed rake.

My only problem isn’t really a problem. I wish the story were longer. It could have easily turned into a longer story, but since it is a Naughty Nibble, I can’t say I didn’t know what I was getting.
Adrienne
Feb 16, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I Confess I was Confused

I Confess I was Confused

What might have been a delightful short story turned out to be a confusing mess. The past and present were not really distinguished from each other and I couldn't get a grip on any of the secondary characters. Ireland's memories are never separated from the present and I could never figure out where she was in the present, the ballroom or at her friends house or her house, it was all so disjointed.
Eunice Coorlas
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A quick read - maybe too quick! Enjoyed these two characters - the lovely young widow and her first Love now a reformed rack. After each going their separate ways due to misunderstandings, Miranda wishes one night of passion, something she missed during her marriage. Merick is all too happy to oblige.
Can one night of passion bloom into something more?
Tiffany Reads It All
Ugh, awful book. Not enough back story, no character development, and an implausible ending. Not to mention verbiage that doesn't belong in a historical romance.

At least this was an Amazon freebie, so the only thing I lost was my time reading it.
Rachel
Oct 08, 2013 marked it as owned-to-read  ·  review of another edition
*downloaded free on ARE on sale
Atef Abdel-Khlek
Dec 27, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I did not like it at all. As soon as I'd finished, I removed it from my kindle.
Jen
May 06, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Aight, so this man whore decides he doesn't wanna be a man whore no more... but he got a booty call lined up that he never cancelled...

So, there's this widowed chick who almost plowed the man whore years before she married & he was a man whore. Now that she ain't married no more, she wants to get boned by dude.

Her best FRIEND, yea.. her friend, is the booty call. Since she a good friend and s*it, she tells the widow chick 'yeah, go in my place, the sex is great!'

So widow chick goes to man
Tia
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Liked it

Good short story of a lord and lady who found their way back to each other after a youthful misunderstanding. Their love held fast through the years.
Brenda
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not a great book but fairly decent. Really quick read if you're wanting a break from a longer book.
Patty
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick romantic read about misunderstandings and taking chances in the name of love.
Jessica Chavez
Sex scene basically...
Wendy
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good, quick read that's the perfect length (no pun intended) when you're distracting yourself from things you're supposed to be doing but aren't. I thought the writing was well-paced, I liked Miranda's character--I can't say I would have disagreed with her choices at the age she made them. Merrick makes his case logically later on, but he's the only one who knows all the facts, therefore the only one who knows the truth of his side. But then, as they both see themselves as the injured party, as ...more
Betty
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Miranda had loved Lord Sedley and they were planning on marrying. However a misunderstanding kept them apart and she married another. Its seven years later and she has been a widow for a year. Lord Sedley is now know as Lord Scandal and uses his fame to "romance" the married women of the ton. Miranda has always regretted their break up and wants nothing more than one night with him. Can that one night end up being forever? This is a sweet sexy romance. Its very short, but well written and a fun ...more
Crystal
Nov 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lady Miranda Fitsimmon has loved Lord Sedley since she was young. She thought he was going to ask for her hand in marriage but she caught him with another woman. So she ended up marrying someone else. Now that her husband has died she wants one night in the bed with Lord Scandal who is Lord Sedley. All she wants is one night so she can finally put the past to rest. What she didn't know is that Lord Scandal is ready to settle down.

Really hot read and enjoyed it. Can't wait to read more by this au
Fiona Marsden
This is another short novella that picks up the story of a reunion between the hero and heroine. It is rather sweet in tone in spite of the fairly explicit love scenes. Having read another of Tamara Gill's stories immediately prior to reading this some of her habitual phrasing and even plot devices are fairly obvious. However the characters are quite nicely drawn and appealing and the story enjoyable. Not earthshaking but a pleasant read to fill in time.
Amanda Richardson
Oct 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Woo, this little novella is HOT! Rake trying to reform and the woman who loved him when she first came out, but married another. They finally get their moment together and the scene sizzles! Really want to read more from this author!
Julie
Super short, historical novella! Very passionate and a great start to a story that I would have loved to read more of. I am not quite used to reading such a short romance. It was really just a couple of scenes before the HEA. I don't think I could take many of these types of shorts!
Emily
Dec 02, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good for a short novella
Sylvia
Too hot. I love it. Too bad it is too short. I wish it could develop into a longer story.
Stefanie
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mine, stand-alone, e-book
Sweet short story, well written. Turn it into a full length novel and I would certainly buy it, too!
Lyn
Feb 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very quick read. An alright story. :)
Betsy loran
Good read

The read was good but so short. That's why I gave it only three stars. If you're looking for something quick to read this is for you.
Sandra R
Aug 06, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not well written at all...DNF - sorry.
Djg
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not badly written but the characters were not developed and the reasons for their separation in the first place didn't work for me.
Ok for a short read, not a keeper.

• The Piano Tutor
  • Legendary Lover
  • Myriah Fire
  • His Impassioned Proposal (Bridgethorpe Brides, #1)
  • The Misbehaving Marquess (Nottinghamshire, #2)
  • Bold (The Handfasting, #1)
  • Scandal at Dawn (Regency Rhapsody, #2)
  • Becoming A Lady
  • Pretty Persuasion
  • A Little Deception
  • Wickeds Scandal (The Wickeds #1)
  • The Christmas Ball
  • A Lady Undone: A Pirate's Captive
  • Into The Woods
  • What Endures
  • The Devil to Pay (The Devilish Devalles, #1)
  • My Lady Vixen
  • Saving Katya
Tamara is an Australian author who grew up in an old mining town in country South Australia, where her love of history was founded. So much so, she made her darling husband travel to the UK for their honeymoon, where she dragged him from one historical monument and castle to another.

A mother of three, her two little gentleman in the making, a future lady (she hopes) and a part-time job keep her bu