Start by marking “Hunter in Seattle (Supernatural City #2)” as Want to Read:
Hunter in Seattle (Supernatural City #2)

Hunter in Seattle

(Supernatural City #2)

Ashley was tasked by her best friend to sell a case full of coins they unearthed from the depths of a witch's workroom. Little did she know the consequences of their actions. Now, in order to save the remaining lives of her clients and clean her conscience, she must reclaim all the coins she sold at any cost. Even if it requires the help of an infuriating hunter and his pa ...more
Published December 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Hunter in Seattle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter in Seattle

Start your review of Hunter in Seattle (Supernatural City #2)
Lori R.
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After meeting Ash in book 1, I couldn’t wait to read her story. And after reading the teaser chapters at the end of the first book, I was really excited for more Gray.

Ms. Cabrerizo did not disappoint. With Hunter in Seattle, I got another well-written, paranormal romance with interesting and fun characters to keep me thrilled, smiling, and entertained.

This story was suspenseful, magical, and had plenty of steam. I also loved seeing the characters from the first book, Samuel and Sara. <3

I look
Nanu
Jan 01, 2019 rated it liked it
First off, I think this is my first review and in a second language, so bear with me.
I loved this book, read it in two sittings and that's only because I had to go out and celebrate New Year's Eve with the family.
The characters are amazing, one problem I usually have with books of the genre is that they start to resemble each other and they are the same story recycled over and over again. That's not the case here. Both Demom in Salem and Hunter in Seattle are charming, fun and steamy stories tha
Bridget
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I get so excited when a new book from this author comes out. I love them all. I'm especially excited for this series, I read it in one day! I couldn't put it down and got through it in about 8 hours. I love the characters and how it flowed. I really enjoy how she doesn't repeat herself recapping the whole last book like some other books do. Just what you need to know and move on to the new good stuff. If you are on book 2, you should have already read book 1. I can't wait for the next ...more
Mari
Sep 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
It’s getting better. I will read the next one as well.
Sylvia McCullers
Jan 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Ok

This book is not as good as the first Supernatural City book but its readable . It just seemed a little blase . I also found errors in action sequences . One paragraph everyone is riding in a pickup truck . A page later it says how they walked for 2 hours and then rode in a car . There was a couple other things but I won't talk about them because it would give things away in the plot . Altogether it wasn't bad , just OK .
Tineke Peeters
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now this was a very hot continuence of the series. All the characters are relating to one another in one way or another. The previous characters make appearances and I love Ashley!
Can't wait for the next one?!
Elise Flores
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great!

Very different from the first book but you do see Sara and samuel for a bit. Way more action in this and I loved it more than the first book which is saying something. Great read!
Tinieca
Jan 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
The second book and it doesn't fall far from the tree. The arc is well followed and the characters are still there. Looking forward to finishing the Vampire in LA. ...more
Rebecca J. Kometz
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A pleasure to read

New to this author and now am rampaging through her booms! Good plot, fun characters. Intriguing supernatural world we all really know is somewhere!!
Tiny Sparks
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Ash as a character in the first book and love her even more here. We see some of the characters of the first book making the story more complete. Greyson is hot!
Up to the next book.
Sep 23, 2019
Ingrida
Mar 19, 2020
Mia Nemour
rated it did not like it
Dec 27, 2018
Nov 25, 2019
Pang
Aug 26, 2019
Laura Cabrerizo
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Muskaan
Karen
Dec 29, 2018
Emily
Dec 26, 2018

• Friends with the Monsters (Friends with the Monsters, #1)
  • Dead Man Talking (Happily Everlasting, #1)
  • Storm Forged (Death Before Dragons #6)
  • A Most Excellent Midlife Crisis (Good To The Last Death, #3)
  • Who's Midlife Crisis Is It Anyway? (Good To The Last Death, #2)
  • Twisted Beauty (Twisted Beauty, #1)
  • Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #3)
  • The Lady from L.U.S.T.
  • Like a Wolf with a Bone (Pride #0.5)
  • Warrior (MacKenzie-Blackthorn #5)
  • Reckless Love (MacKenzie-Blackthorn #1)
  • Fire and Rain (MacKenzie-Blackthorn #2)
  • Outlaw (MacKenzie-Blackthorn #3, Man of the Month #26)
  • Granite Man (MacKenzie-Blackthorn #4)
  • False Security (Death Before Dragons #5)
  • Elven Doom (Death Before Dragons, #4)
  • Mist and Magic (Death Before Dragons #0.5)
  • Seducing the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons, #2)

Supernatural City (3 books)
  • Demon in Salem (Supernatural City #1)
  • Vampire in Los Angeles (Supernatural City #3)

News & Interviews