Start by marking “Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)” as Want to Read:
Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)

Heartstopper: Volume Two

(Heartstopper #2)

4.68  ·  Rating details ·  11,592 ratings  ·  2,096 reviews
Boy meets boy. Boys become friends. Boys fall in love. An LGBTQ+ graphic novel about life, love, and everything that happens in between: this is the second volume of HEARTSTOPPER, for fans of The Art of Being Normal, Holly Bourne and Love, Simon.

Nick and Charlie are best friends. Nick knows Charlie's gay, and Charlie is sure that Nick isn't.

But love works in surprising
Published July 11th 2019 by Hodder Children's Books

To ask other readers questions about Heartstopper, please sign up.
M. It will be only chapter 3! Makes sense since it is way longer than chapters 1 and 2.

·  11,592 ratings  ·  2,096 reviews

Start your review of Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)
Alice Oseman
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Heartstopper Volume Two has made it to the FINAL of the Goodreads Choice Awards!! Thank you so much for your votes, and even if it doesn't win, I'm so grateful for your support.
Click here to vote for it again (you can vote again even if you've voted in previous rounds!): https://www.goodreads.com/choiceaward...

Volume 2!!
-Nick's got some big feelings to figure out
-Secret cinema hand-holding
-A nasty boy makes a return
-Solid amount of dog content
-A 10-page mini-comic about Tara's first kiss with
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Nick + Charlie 4ever
C.G. Drews
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARGH IT'S JUST TOO CUTE I am so soft for these comics and this one focused on Nick's coming out and also just finding a label and feeling comfortable with it. And Charlie was so so amazing about it all; no pressure, no be ashamed that Nick wanted to hide them at first. And the BLUSHES and kisses and soft affirmations like I will cry on u. do not test me, it will happen. I also just adore art style. It's so expressive and adorable (Charlie's blushing face is just super cute).

the only problem is I
Kai
if your heart isn't bursting with love at the sight of this cover I don't wanna know you

April (Aprilius Maximus)

--------------------------------------------------

I LOVE THESE BOOKS SO GODDAMN MUCH
Larry H
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good lord, these books are so sweet and so wonderful, I swear my heart grew a few sizes reading this today!

The second volume of Alice Oseman's gorgeous, life-affirming, squee-inducing graphic novel, Heartstopper picks up where the last one left off. Charlie and Nick's friendship has been growing closer and closer, and Charlie definitely has a huge crush on Nick, despite the fact that Nick is straight. Or is he?

Nick can't get Charlie out of his mind. He just wants to be with him, and he's
Romie
i always cry when reading this volume because damn it's really focused on bisexuality and understanding who you are and huh, tears, bye (4.75)
Christy
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-five-stars
5 stars

This was perfect. I am so in love with these two! Nick and Charlie are the best and I can't wait to continue on with their story- I'm only sad I have to wait 6 months for the next one to come out. I can't recommend the 'Heartstopper' graphic novels enough!
Kayla Dawn
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-books
This is just too precious, my heart can't take it
♡ ᴅ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴍ ♡ (semi-hiatus)
5 / 5 stars

Jesus Christ, I definitely can’t stop smiling while reading this. Can’t wait for Volume 3 of “Heartstopper”.

Heartstopper Volume One : review
Heartstopper Volume Two : review
Warda
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dead.
From cuteness.
And softness.
Clemlucian (🏳️‍🌈the villain's quest)
Instagram | youtube

So damn cute. Those who disagree need to be slapped with a chicken breast and that’s a threat.

discussed on my wrap up

Nick & Charlie...
oliversromeo
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owns-my-heart
these books fill me with so much joy and giggles i hope alice never stops making them ...more
Courtney ♡ librarycutie
honestly in love with this story!
Claudia ✨
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Oh. You're being gay. Good job. Carry on."

So, the second installment of this wonderful series was just as wholesome, adorable, inclusive and explorative as the first.

In this second volume of Heartstopper, Nick and Charlie are officially in love and cute as fuck, but of course not everything is easy just because of that. No, Nick is still figuring himself out, and the two of them have to come to terms with how, when and to who they want to come out to - if at all.

Alice Oseman keeps doing an
Hamad
This review and other non-spoilery reviews can be found @The Book Prescription

This is going to be a very short review as I don’t have much to say and my thoughts are the same as book one.

I think I am just a little bit old for this story, and although I would have appreciated it years ago, I just felt not much was happening here except for pages and pages of kissing! The story this time focused more on Nick discovering who he is. I like the bisexual representation and confusion and quizzes that
Snjez
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-reads
10/2019 paperback reread:
Love the physical copy. I enjoyed this story even more the second time around. Nick and Charlie are the sweetest.

***********
Original review:
I read this volume as a webcomic, as it was coming out. I've been really liking Nick and Charlie's story so far. They are so sweet and adorable.
Amelia Valentine
WHAT THE HECK?? HOW AM I ALREADY DONE????
i. need. MORE!
jess ✨
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"i like charlie spring!
...
in a romantic way not just a friend way."

this. god this was just pure, it healed my poor gay heart. it was the type of thing i wish i was reading when i was questioning my own sexuality. it's just sweet, with the most adorable soft boys and if you're out there questioning, doesn't know how to label yourself yet (which is fine, take your time) this is a must read.

heartstopper and alice oseman owns my heart.
Emma
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
This book deserves all the stars!! This second volume mostly revolves around Nick and his coming out, but it's of course also about his relationship with Charlie and how it's evolving more every day. Nick and Charlie are just the cutest and I want to protect them at all costs! If you haven't already, please give this lovely comic a chance, you won't regret it!
a ∗
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
five stars

gah this graphic novel series is just so heartwarming and pure like how can i not love it? i love that this volume explores nick’s struggle with his sexuality, as that is something that nearly everyone in the lgbt+ community has experienced, myself included. these novels are just so cute and lovely and i’m so excited for the third volume!
Gemma ♕ Books_McCoy
Stop it this was so cute oh my days!!!

I can't handle these two cuties and I also need Vol 3 asap!
Drew Salas
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm Obsessed!
Beth
I honestly love Nick and Charlie so much, this feels me with so much love and hope!

Ridiculously cute
milou  ☕️
Because this is up until chapter 3 that means that I'm all caught up with this and therefore I'm going to change this to 'read'. Honestly my heart bursts out of my chest every time I see that there is a new update. This is as soft as it's going to get.

I have so much love for Charlie and Nick and how honest and pure their relationship is. They're young and inexperienced but they're both giving it everything that they have. They're so in love with each other it warms my heart.

I don't want this
shannon ✨
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
love this story about nick and charlie a hella lot. they’re so cute and gay and it’s the best.
had a few tears when nick came out to his mum my hearttt
Erica ♋️✨
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I smiled on every page *swoon* this graphic novel series is just so perfect

Reread: i love this graphic novel series so much i can’t wait to read volume 3

• Pumpkinheads
  • Fence, Vol. 3
  • Fence, Vol. 2
  • Bloom
  • Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2)
  • Red, White & Royal Blue
  • Fence, Vol. 1
  • Mooncakes
  • I Wish You All the Best
  • Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up with Me
  • Birthday
  • The Prince and the Dressmaker
  • Alex in Wonderland
  • The Gentleman’s Guide to Getting Lucky (Montague Siblings, #1.5)
  • Check, Please! Book 1: # Hockey
  • Tunnel of Bones (Cassidy Blake, #2)
  • Her Royal Highness (Royals, #2)
  • The Tea Dragon Society (Tea Dragon, #1)
Alice Oseman is an author/illustrator and was born in 1994 in Kent, England. She has written four YA contemporary novels about teenage disasters: SOLITAIRE, RADIO SILENCE, I WAS BORN FOR THIS, and upcoming LOVELESS. She is also the creator of LGBTQ+ YA romance webcomic HEARTSTOPPER, which is now published in physical form by Hachette Children's Books.

Alice’s first novel SOLITAIRE was published

Heartstopper (4 books)
  • Heartstopper: Volume One (Heartstopper, #1)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Four (Heartstopper, #4)