Start by marking “Devour Me (Her Best Friend's Father, #1)” as Want to Read:
Devour Me (Her Best Friend's Father, #1)

Devour Me

(Her Best Friend’s Father #1)

Don't get caught, never fall in love, and steer clear of his daughter's friends.
The rules were easy enough for Roman Gregory...until Mila Lawson set out to break every single one of them.

When the twenty-two-year-old lands on the ATF agent's doorstep after a nasty breakup, he knows all too well that she's off-limits. At thirty-eight, he's almost twice her age, she's hurting
Published March 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Devour Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devour Me

Start your review of Devour Me (Her Best Friend's Father, #1)
Coco.V
May 17, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/17/2019)! 🎁
Babel
Scorching-hot taboo little story. I enjoyed it a lot. It's well written, well paced, and so hot! :-)

I enjoyed it very much. It's about a cop who is in the middle of a cartel investigation which adds an extra thrill to the controversial attraction he feels towards his daughter's best friend. He's quite demanding and I liked that he claims her with such good-rough power. Mila is sweet and determined at the same time. She's trying to come through a bad spell in her life and finds herself secluded o
Kelly
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Devour Me is a quick read of a woman getting attached to her best friends father. The attraction has been brewing for 4 years, an attraction they both tried to hide from avoid. Circumstances bring them together and they can longer fight it.
Great story!
LMR
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Ayden K. Morgen & Booksprout
Devour Me (Her Best Friend Devour Me (Her Best Friend's Father Book 1) By: Ayden K. Morgen
'Her Best Friend's Father' IS Gonna "Devour Me," & LOVE Every Minute... That's A Guarantee!
HE May BE My BestFreind's DAD...
But... If there's ONE True Greedy Li'l Secret Fantasy of Mine,
ONE, That I've Harbored, Nourished, Feed, & Stroked for YEARS...
It's to have HIM "Devour Me!"
Yeah... That's RIGHT!
I WANT what I cannot have,
Cuz it's Taboo, Forbidden, & a bit F'ed Up... Lust'n after My BestFreind's Dad!
But... At the Same Time, I
The Romance Enthusiast (Ruby)
Ayden K. Morgan is another new author to me and I am so glad that I was able to read her serialized books about Mila and Roman. Those two together are scorching-hot and enticing. This is not a slow paced romance. I really enjoyed that part. I typically don't read serialized novellas, I do happen to love series though, which technically is almost the same thing. Anyhoo on to the review.

At the beginning of the book Mila finds herself without a place to stay when she finds her d-bag of an ex screwi
Jolanda Gelissen
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, tattoos
What an enticing read! Roman’s and Mila’s chemistry sizzles off the pages and leaves you wanting more, more, more.

Having graduated from Berkeley, Mila suddenly finds herself homeless and without a job, thanks to her cheating boyfriend and boss. Her best friend Talia offers for her to stay at her father’s Santa Cruz condo, since he’s hardly there anyway, while she sorts things out. What Talia doesn’t know, is that Mila has harbored a crush on said father since they met.

Roman unexpectedly needs to
lf
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great start to the series...........long simmering lust

Devour Me by Ayden K. Morgen is definitely a wonderful read and a hot, panty melting story.
Mila and Talla are best friends. Talla's dad, Roman, is a very hot DILF who Mila has a major crush on. It seems Roman as more than a few inappropriate feelings in different parts of his body for little Mila. Yep this is a older man/younger woman and best friends dad book but it has more going to it than that in regards to the story-line.

Now it is sever
Donise
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
OMG! Be warned this is one hot, sexy novella that might set you or your eReader on fire. Ms. Morgen had my attention throughout the entire read and I can't wait for the next story in the series. Poor Mila loses her boyfriend, her place to live and her job all in one swoop, when she catches her boyfriend and boss in bed together. She packs up her things and goes back to the apartment that she shares with her best friend to regroup, but she can't stay there long as her friend is moving and they ha ...more
Anne Baker
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Consumed and Complete

OMG the heat in this sizzling, forbidden Best Friends father’s Series blew all other books in this trope through the window! A much deserved 5 star read by this fantastic author. The chemistry between Roman and Mila was my undoing never mind Mila’s! Fantastic storyline with just the amount of intrigue and suspense to keep you turning the pages, I can’t wait for the next in the series! Talia, Mila’s best friend gives her the key to her dad Roman’s condo, as Mila is homeless,
BusyM3
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. You are drawn in right from the beginning and you are on the edge of your seat till the very last word. This well written story has it all drama, suspense, off the charts chemistry, family. You will not put it down. It is about Mila and her best friend's dad Roman. She has been in love with him for as long as she can remember, but when ever they are together he ignores her. She thinks he wants nothing to do with her, but that is the complete opposite. Roman and wanted Mila for ...more
Monique Hebert
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
I believe this book is the first one I read from this author and it won't be the last.
I really enjoyed the book. Insta-love is not my favorite type of romance particularly an age gap one probably because I can't relate and it's not realistic or believable. The only thing I would change is remove the sentences that says something like "since I met you" particularly when the characters refer to strong feelings, example: when Mila says she's belonged to him since they first met. I'd beli
Ash Cammy
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review for all 4 novellas:

This book was surprisingly good and had pretty good writing

It wrapped up nicely and was evey HEA but then again I was in the mood for that so it didn’t bother me

The romance and steam was very well done, super hot and sensual and written well.

So yeah, an overall surprisingly hot, sweet romance read. I loved the added taboo factor, really added an extra spice to the books.

Though I don’t like how the fourth novella was like a mini sequel to another book by her that I ha
SBee Reviews
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
★ Sizzling short story - what taboo rulebook?! ★

—>>> When Roman and Mila find themselves together unexpectedly at his condo in Santa Cruz, it was a very hard thing to keep their crazy attraction from each other. Throwing all caution and the taboo rulebook to the wind, they wholeheartedly agree to embark on a two-week affair to rid themselves of the chemistry burning in their veins for each other. This was all easy enough to deal with at the beginning, but towards the end, Roman knew that he need
J
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
An incredibly sexy and intensely entertaining romance read that will have you begging for more. Mila has escaped to her BFs dad's (Roman) beach condo only to find herself captured by him in the best possible ways. An attraction they have both been fighting for years can't be fought any longer and what starts out as a two week proposed fling will turn into more, but how much more and how will their relationship work once the real world invades their beach condo? I hope the next books will answer ...more
Angie
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Roman and Mila

Roman is the father of Mila's best friend, but when he and Mila are stuck in a condo together, some hidden feelings came to the surface. As they realize that the attraction is very mutual, they decide on a short term fling.
To me, it was a great read, and I would recommend it to anyone that likes very, very steamy romances! The only thing that I found in the book that I didn't care for was the cliffhanger after not nearly enough pages! But that always happens with Novellas in a sho
Ashleigh
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful older man, younger woman romance!

I have really enjoyed reading this book, the author did such a great job developing the characters, that I feel like I really know them, and not just the major two characters, but the minor ones too.

Also, it caused me to lose quite a bit of sleep while I was reading it, because it was so hard to put down at night!

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Jeanne McDonald
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you need a quick read that features a strong alpha and a strong-willed woman, then look no further! This is the book for you. The chemistry between the Mila and Roman burn the pages up. A forbidden attraction between a woman and her best friend's father - we're talking total DILF - and you have the makings of a steamy, electrifying romance that leaves you aching along with the characters. I'm looking forward to diving into book 2. Ayden has a way with words, and this book is proof of that.
donna
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
She's had a thing for her best friend's dad since she met him he didn't seem to like her much. He wanted her from day one but he wouldn't break his rule to never get involved with his daughter's friends. His case has gone south, now he needs to disappear for a little while but doesn't expect to find his daughter's friend at his safe haven! She doesn't expect him to show up either! Both surprised and having to figure out what to do next!
Julie Fillner
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ayden consistently writes books full of passion! I was absorbed from the very first word-I couldn’t put it down! The chemistry was immediately apparent and the scenes were hot! Readers will be enthralled from the beginning and crave more at the end.
Grace
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg y'all, if it weren't for the full time job and toddler I have, I would've read this in one sitting! Amazing, captivating story. I'm in love with the characters and cannot wait to read what happens next!!! 100% recommend!!
Meeka
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Devour Me!!!🔥🔥🔥

Let me start off by saying this book.... 😍 This book is one of the most addicting, Alph male, nerve recking and pleasure filling reads I have read in Avery long time!!! Roman and Mia chemistry is crazy hot!!🔥🔥🔥 This book is a must have!!!
Melissa
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
A taboo story that has sequels so there's not a definite end in this one. It has suspense, romance, great chemistry between the characters and red hot scenes.

Julie Book addict
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorite, romance
Hot Hot if you love older man you'll love this... Roman is sexy Alpha
Suann
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Riveting, loved every word - couldn't put it down
Emily Turner
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book so much. I completely lose myself reading this story. The steamy scenes are just what you want. Ayden is such and incredible author. I’m excited to read book 2 and 3.
Kate
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ayden is a new to me author. I loved this book. Nice and steamy with some taboo. Older man,daughters best friend.
Can't wait to read more by this author!
Afolasade
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well written, well paced and a page turner. Mila and Roman are so good together
Apr 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic
Phew, this was a short, but hot read! Roman is so intense and sexy as hell! Really interested to see where it goes next. And definitely looking forward to more steam 😉
Babytantram
Feb 03, 2020
Jessica
Mar 29, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Flight to Paradise (Curves in Paradise Book 1)
  • Redemption (South Side Boys, #4)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Reaper's Rise (Ruthless Kings MC, #0.5)
  • The Bet (North Woods University, #1)
  • Carried Away
  • Sinful Protector (Roughshod Rollers MC Book 2)
  • Curvy Obsession (Insta Love Alpha Male #1)
  • Love the One You Hate
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Renata Vitali (The Five Syndicates, #3.5)
  • Insatiable (Steel Brothers Saga #12)
  • The Baby Shift: North Dakota (Shifter Babies of America #1)
  • Buying the Virgin (Buying the Virgin #1-5)
Ayden K. Morgen is the Amazon Bestselling Author of the Ragnarök Prophesies series. She lives in the heart of Arkansas with her childhood sweetheart/husband of sixteen years, and their furry minions. When not writing, she spends her time hiking, reading, causing mischief, and building a Spork army.

Ayden writes dark and steamy romantic suspense, most often centered around gang and cartel crimes suc

Her Best Friend’s Father (4 books)
  • Destroy Me (Her Best Friend's Father, #2)
  • Defend Me (Her Best Friend’s Father, #3)
  • Desire Me (Her Best Friend's Father Book 4)

News & Interviews