Start by marking “Sandcastles” as Want to Read:
Sandcastles

Sandcastles

One rainy morning in July 2011, Selena Rocha wakes up to find her carefully woven, quiet life flipped over - the past she had buried a decade ago reappears as two men. She must choose between calm lies and destructive truths, to protect her twelve-year-old twins, Nayna and Ruby, from both.

Neil Shaw returns after a lifetime of fleeing from himself, to redeem what he foolish
Published November 30th 2018 by Turquoise Publication

To ask other readers questions about Sandcastles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sandcastles

Ayushi Nair
Jan 16, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved the way author had portrayed the pure love between brother and sisters in a unique way. Language is lucid & easy to understand for all kind of readers. Narration was okey but in some part i feel too draggy & characterization needs to be more strong. Sandcastles one of the beautiful tale of pure love. Recommending to all the readers for a heart wrenching tale of love.
Kaushik Chakraborty
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
👉Coming to the story of the book .
• Plot was simple yet it was body shivering at some parts .
• Though I ccategorized the story as fiction genre , but at many times it made me feel realistic .
• In the beginning , the story is slow paced , but soon catches to a fast pace . • Though I took the book to complete in 2 days , but the story was quite intriguing and gripping till the end. • What I found most interesting is usage of simple and lucid language throughout the book along with interesting meta
Mehak Asif
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is all about love, romance, pain and motherhood. The story starts off with Selena, a mother, whose life revolves around her two beautiful daughters. One fine morning, her doorbell rang, and the person she sees standing on the door, brings back a lot of memories and scars, which she buried a decade ago.
It's a good, fast-paced story with a perfect blend of emotions, suspense and bonding. Although, I was a bit discouraged as first few chapters were slow-paced and not very engrossing, but l
Silsilah Ali
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have picked Sandcastles to read solely on basis of my acquaintance with the novelist. And now I am happy that I read it. Sandcastles is a delightful novel.

Though set in a backdrop that is very familiar to me, I couldn't find any misfit in the flow of the theme.Being a sucker for romance,the novel kept me hooked on right from the prologue. It was a highly emotional journey that I was dewy eyed most of the time.

The narrative style is such a way that the story keeps us captivated till the end.

Sen
Suman Panda
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Few losses are as painful as the death of someone you love. No valley is as vast as grief, no journey as personal and life-changing. Compassionate and wise guides, Sana Rose, shine a light on the road through grief. They can help you endure the anguish; understand the stages of grief; sort through the emotions of anger, guilt, fear and depression; and face the God who allowed you to lose the one you love. This series of thoughtful daily devotions shares wisdom, insight and comfort that will help ...more
Rutuja Ramteke
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book Name: Sandcastles
Author: Sana Rose
Genre: Fiction
Publisher: Turquoise publishers
Plot: Selena Rocha must choose between calm lies and destructive truths, to protect her twelve-year-old twins, Nayna and Ruby, from both the mens who were in her past.
Ten years behind bars, Dr. Vincent Gomez has to forgive one person now – himself. A coming-of-age tale of three girls who entered Goa Medical College in 1997, Sandcastles subtly interlaces the sensitive and strong layers of family, friendship and
Visha jain
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This books is beautifully constructed and you get captivated in it for page 1. It focuses on so many important topics like death, motherhood, early pregnancy etc.
It not only does justice to raise such important matter but represents women as a powerful being who isn't subjugates to man. 😊
Another best things is the writing. It's beautiful and captivating. You can't help but fall for some characters.😍
It so represents different family Dynamics which we can all relate to.❤
Do pick up the book for an
Chresann Dsouza
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the most wonderful time reading this book.  This is the kind of book that shall make you cry, laugh at the same time.

The storyline was beautiful, unique, captivating and heart wrenching.

It speaks about love, friendship, destiny, sacrifices that brew between these teenagers.

The writing style was, but it was too dragged at times.

The language used was easy going and lucid.
The narration too was done quite well.

I loved the ramble dash of poems & musings that came my way as i was readin
Kirti Changlani
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
#bookreview
SANDCASTLES
Author - Sana Rose
Ratings - 4🌸

Genre - Women's Fiction / Romance

The story here revolves around one strong protagonist Selena Rocha, one fine regular morning she receives a knock at her door, which shifts her life upside down.
That leads to reveal of all the stories and scars she thought she had buried in past but they come back at the noise of that knock had the power to unfold those mysteries.

This story is soft, mild and poetic.
Written with pure emotions, it highlights the
Priyambada Das
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"We're never too young to think about anything. But sometimes we are too young to understand some things. And sometimes too old to understand some other things."

A tale of three girls who turned into a family, started when they entered the Goa Medical College in 1997. Leno, Trisha and Ria lived and loved in the beautiful state of Goa.

LIFE.

No matter how unfair or lost life may seem sometimes, it'll eventually all make sense. What's meant to be, will be yours one day.

Sana Rose has done a
Jun 14, 2019
Ambili
Mar 11, 2019
Sana Rose
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Twinkle
Fathimath Yusra
May 10, 2019
Aysha
May 10, 2019
Sana Rose has been a poet and story-writer long before she decided to be a Homoeopathic Physician. Her first collection of poetry 'The Torrent from My Soul: Poems of A Born Dreamer' was originally published in 2011. Her second poetry collection 'The Room of Mirrors: Reflections in Verse' is soon to be published by Roman Books (UK & India). Her first novel 'Sandcastles' is out now. Currently, s ...more