Start by marking “Infiltration (Mindspace, #1)” as Want to Read:
Infiltration (Mindspace, #1)

Infiltration

(Mindspace #1)

Prevent a stellar civil war... or die trying.

When Captain Kira Elsar comes face-to-face with a military assault mech inside a civilian research lab, it’s abundantly clear that MTech is up to no good.

Illegal alien nanotech experimentation. Clandestine political dealings. Disappearances. Connections all trace back to MTech’s newest research lab on Kira’s homeworld.

As the T
Published January 4th 2019 by BDL Press

To ask other readers questions about Infiltration, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infiltration

Agnes Metanomski
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
I received an ARC of this book from the author and am voluntarily leaving a review.

The premise sounded like I would find the book interesting and fun, but it definitely exceeded my expectations.

We meet Kira, the main character, who is a member of a military organisation called the Tararian Guard, right in the middle of an unexpected fight during a supposedly simple assignment to investigate an abandoned lab. As a result, Kira is sent to investigate another lab from the same corporation.
The stor
Jo  (Mixed Book Bag)
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Infiltration is a very well written book. Each of the characters are interesting and have certain unique personality traits. I loved Captain Kira Elsar. She has it all together and does a very good job carrying the story. It starts with a dangerous raid and builds from there. The main problem is solved so the story would be complete if the last scene were cut. That scene sets the stage for the next book. There were times when I would have liked a little more world building and back story. If I h ...more
Eric
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: space-opera
Infiltration is an enjoyable easy read with believable characters and great humor. It jumps immediately into the action to grab the readers attention. I found it a bit busy at the start due to the number of characters and understanding the interrelationships between the different pieces of the story but this was cleared up as I read on. I found myself laughing out loud a few times. Great cliffhanger, can’t wait for the next one!
Veronica
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A little different

This is different to the original Candice series, whilst set in the same universe. We see new characters, a new threat, and new determination to protect everyday people so they can live their lives in peace.

It’s an interesting concept, and I look forward to seeing what happens next.
John Piper
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I'm a big fan of Amy and the Cadicle universe! This new series is a great addition to it! Incredibly well written, hilarious, and action-packed! I highly recommend checking it out! Read the main Cadicle series for background on this one. It's worth it!
Nigel Frankcom
Christopher Kauffmann
Roxanne
Jan 16, 2019
Helena#bookdreamer
Thank you Netgalley for providing this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
This is my first time reading this novel. I did not have the advantage of reading the previous series that this novel is based on but the author does a good job in providing enough background to orient the reader. Although very sci-fi I felt the author made an effort to keep the story and structure comprehensive and easy to follow.
I like Kira, she's down to earth and kick ass. She brings life to the story and her inter
Carla
Jim Rawcliffe
Jarl Mogensen
Colin Scott
Jan 15, 2019
I have always loved science fiction--books, movies, shows and games. If it involves outer space, even better!

Most of my writing is character-driven, which traces back to my time as a Psych major in college. I love to blend science and fantasy, especially when it comes to metaphysical abilities. I publish both under A.K. DuBoff and Amy DuBoff.

As a full-time author, can often be found traveling the

Mindspace (4 books)
  • Conspiracy (Mindspace, #2)
  • Offensive (Mindspace, #3)
  • Endgame (Mindspace, #4)