Start by marking “Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)

Kiss Me With Lies

(Twin Lies #1)

Two sisters. One unsolved murder. A sickening plot for revenge.

When Mackenzie Wright attends her first real high school party, held somewhere deep in the woods of her small California town, no one expects to wake up the next morning to news of a gruesome murder. Especially not her own sister’s.

No suspects.
No motive.
No convictions.
Just one unsolved murder and whatever’s l
ebook
Published December 3rd 2019 by S.M. Soto

Start your review of Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
kiss-me-with-lies

'KISS ME WITH LIES:' is the first full length romance|suspenseful novel in S.M. Sotto's 'Twins Lies' duet. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.' Baz and Mackenzie

Mackenzie's obession turns deadly as she strives to uncover the truth of that fateful night when her twin sister was left for dead. No suspects, no clues, but she has a fair idea where the finger should be pointing and it points right towards the towns royalty. Five boys who stick together. Trouble wrapped up in gorgeous packaging. I
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif

Ok, WHAT???? 😱
Who the hell finishes a book like that? I don't even know what to do with myself right now... How I will survive until the second book comes out?? 😭

Mackenzie and Madison are twin sisters. While they look the same, Madison is the beautiful, successful favorite daughter... and Mackenzie is the shy, chubby, unsuccessful one - and Madison reminds her of that, whenever possible. 😬
But it all changes when Trent puts his eyes on her… 💜
Trent belongs to the "Savage", and along with Marcu
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 Holy f*^\^.!<¥\£.£|!ing CRAP CROWNS

OMG! What did I just read? How did it end like that? Why would SM Soto do this to me? My mind is reeling from the EPIC cliffhanger. I don’t even know what to do with myself right now. Kiss Me With Lies is my FAVORITE suspense romance from SM Soto. I have no freaking words, but I’m going to try.

Baz. Her best her to date. My god! I wanted to crawl into the pages of this book and let him own me. He is just the right blend of hea
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Kiss Me With Lies by S. M. Soto is one of the most entertaining books I've read all year. I LOVE a good dark, romantic suspense novel, especially when there's a murder mystery involved. Throw in an unreliable narrator, and I'm putty in your hands!

The story sucked me in immediately and wouldn't let me go. It's twisty, perfectly paced, and intriguing. The characters are interesting and mysterious, and the chemistry between them is explosive! The sex scenes are perfection, and the mystery aspect o
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
AHHH what did I just read? I need to catch my breath after that crazy ending. Kiss Me With Lies was absolutely phenomenal. The storyline was brilliant and it was filled with mindblowingly sexy chemistry and gut-punching suspense. I am legit floored!! Baz and Mackenzie were FIRE!! Their connection was intense and their passion sizzles off the pages! S.M. Soto completely rocked my world with this book and that ENDING?! OMG!! Outstanding!

Good Lord - when this author created Baz she had no idea of t
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20191130_180944.png

After much deliberation and still trying to find myself, I’ve come to the conclusion that it is impossible!! I can’t. I have no words for what I just witnessed as a cliffhanger and quite frankly even I could’ve found them, it would make no damn sense!! Seriously WTF was that?!! Do we check ourselves into a psych Ward until February because you know we’re not going to be ok!!

IMG_7449.jpg

Kiss Me With Lies is a sexy romantic suspense thriller that will have you guessing until the very end and even then that
Chelsea Humphrey
I need answers from book 2!
Chelé-----4 The Love of Books
Sebastian Pierce.
Trent Ainsworth.
Zach Covington.
Marcus Whitehorn.
Vincent Hawthorne.

YOU ARE NOT READY.

Murder? Deceit. Lies. Revenge. Deception and one of the hottest books I've read this year! S.M. Soto is about to take you on one of the wildest and dirtiest rides ever and you will not want to get off!
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: December 3, 2019
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Romantic Suspense | Book 1 in the Duet

Be prepared, the ending of KISS ME WITH LIES will have your jaw dropping to the floor! Holy heck, do we REALLY need to wait until the end of February for the next one? I honestly don't know if I can wait that long! This book CONSUMED ME. It had me reeling from beginning to end and I am flabbergasted with the way it ended- you're going to be left HANGING (no pun intended?). Is the cliffhanger worth i
Lien
This book… The sex was hot as hell, I’ll admit that, and despite my issues, I read it in 2 days so that has to count for something too, right? Baz was also an intriguing character - I quite liked him - but man the heroine Mackenzie....

Really, all I could do was shake my head. This book is about an insecure and kinda weak girl who has no clue what she’s doing but does it anyway and is definitely way in over her head.

First, Mackenzie was VERY indecisive. I know, it’s part of the story, love or rev
Meredith Wilson
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
HOLY SMOKES! I have no words, I am absolutely speechless after reading this book. S.M. Soto penned a phenomenal book that left me begging for more... more than the air I breathe. Kiss Me With Lies is full of angst, drama, secrets and lies. There was never a dull moment, and I literally sat on the edge of my seat trying to read faster and slower at the same time. I needed more, but yet didn't want it to end.

Nine years ago, on one fateful night, Madison was left for dead. Ever since, Mackenzie has
Sentranced Jem
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019
Talk about a cliffhanger!

Kiss Me with Lies has me hooked. A little slow at the beginning but once the chapters started rolling, it all became a blur and I was eating up the words written by this awesome author.

Mackenzie and Baz are 🔥
Incredible chemistry, sensual and so bloody dangerous.

Kiss Me With Lies is without a doubt mysterious, suspesful,thrilling and super sexy.
I for one cannot wait for the second part!
Phuong ✯
#1 Kiss Me WIth Lies – 3.75 stars
#2 Bury Me With Lies – 2.5 stars

RTC closer to release date
I should know better ... whenever I write RTC there is one thing for sure: that there will no review to come cause my ass forgets it, then after a few weeks my sieve of a brain can't remember all the details and then I can't bother to write a review.

Kiss Me With Lies is the exception. While the details of the book are kinda fuzzy, I still wanted to leave a few words on the book, because what I remembered
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SM Soto has done it again. Jam packed with Angst, heat and action - this was a FANTASTIC read.

This is the kind of book that had me flicking back and rereading parts because my mind was coming up with multiple theories about what was happening. I love a book that keeps me guessing!

The chemistry was OUT OF CONTROL & there were moments I wanted to climb Baz like a tree. He's the epitome of a fantastic dirty talker!!

Cannot wait for book 2 - I might have yelled at Soto a few times for leaving me h
Vanessa (nessreads)
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I don’t think I’ve been that on edge while reading a book in awhile. I was hooked right off the bat with the blurb and once I read the prologue there was no going back. I was completely and utterly captivated—this story took ahold of me and didn’t let go for one second. Even still, after I’ve finished reading I’m still holding on because I don’t want to let go. I desperately, and I’m not saying this lightly, but I NEED the next book like I need my next breath. And I’m not even exaggerating ...more
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_KMWL - AN

The first-ever thing I have read by this author and my god what a fabulous ride this was.
The first in a romantic suspense duet this was such a twisty and turbulent experience.
I felt so many contradicting emotions both during and after this angry, sad, confused my heart and head fighting a constant battle with what I believed or what might actually be.
Even when the characters here managed to frustrate me so much I felt like screaming at them I still was rooting for them all the same.
Makenzie, I l
Book Maniac Forever
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

⭐️ 4.5 "Dirty Girl" Stars ⭐️
Hot damn!!! Kiss Me with Lies started in an explosive way the Twin Lies Duet! This book is so hot, thrilling and mysterious! I love S.M. Soto’s prose and story-telling aptitude and this novel is unquestionably fascinating from start to finish!

Mackenzie and Baz are fire! Their attraction is so palpable and leads to some particularly scorching hot scenes! She’s not his “dirty girl” for nothing! As much as the sexual chemistry is off-the-charts, Makenzie as an agenda
Halle Reads
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5/5 Stars 🌟

20200327-212135

This book had me on edge pretty much the whole way through and I don't think I've ever read a book this fast before. On one hand I wanted to savour the story and read slow and take it all in but on the other hand I was flipping through so fast wondering WTH was going to happen next. You know those movies you watch with one eye open yelling at the MC to not do something or to not go in there alone yeah well that is this book.

Kiss Me With Lies is book one in the Twin Lies Duet and C
shirley ♡
“The line between right and wrong is blurring, and I’ve just willingly crossed it.”

3.5 stars.

This book was... something else.

This a suspense/dark(?) romance story. It was really entertaining. The plot of the book was so good that I never wanted to stop reading.

This book is about Mackenzie, who attends to her first high school party that is held in the woods and the next morning she finds out that her twin sister has been murdered. Years laters, Mackenzie finds herself determine
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-arc-reads
***** 5 SAVAGE CROWNS!!!! *****

I honestly think that this book just soared to the top of my romantic suspense favorites!!!! OH MY GOD....I finished it last night and my mind is still reeling from this plot, these characters, and this cliffhanger!! What have you done SM Soto?!? I kept trying to swipe for more words - more Baz - more Mackenzie, but alas...it is over until she saves us all with Bury With Me Lies that hopefully is coming soon!!

Baz & Mackenzie jumped right out of the pages of this bo
queen_of_the_books_18
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dear S.M Soto

I’ve literally just finished Kiss Me With Lies and I’m shaking. I don’t know if it’s because I’m mad at you and that ending, if it’s the adrenaline pumping through my veins at what you’ve just put me through or because I need to throw something.

My heart is beating out of my chest. My head hurts. My breathing is erratic and it’s all your fault.

You’ve made me ignore adulting, eating, drinking and sleeping because your words are just that damn good. I couldn’t put the book down beca
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AHHH! OMG! What did I just read? I need to catch my breath after that crazy ending. Kiss Me With Lies was absolutely phenomenal. The storyline was absolutely brilliant and perfectly crafted. It was filled to the brim with mindblowing sexy chemistry and gut wrenching suspense. S.M. Soto has completely rocked my world with this book and that ENDING?! OMG!! Simply. Outstanding!

Kiss Me With Lies is full of angst, drama, secrets and lies. Baz & Mackenzie jumped right out of the pages of this book - t
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "Whatever it takes!" stars***

"The line between right and wrong is blurring, and I've just willingly crossed it."

Wow!!! This cliffy had the potential to kill me if i wasn't wise enough to wait to binge read the duet!!!
God, what a freakin' mess!!! Honestly, i can't wait. What will happen after all???
Will Mackenzie survive this mess and manage to find justice for her sister???
And what about Baz??? Am I right that i still have faith on him, even though the things doesn't look good for h
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5/ 5 stars

I'm kind of dead after reading this. S. M. Soto better give me book 2 soon because it's been days and I am still not over that ending. Talk about an EPIC cliffhanger!

Kiss Me With Lies was nothing short of a brilliant story... it had everything I crave in a romantic suspense, from an incredible plotline to amazing characters, enthralling secrets and an explosive chemistry between the main characters. And guys.!!! It was so darn explosive, you ain't ready!!! Baz and Mackenzi were
Athena D.
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

WTF...I need more NOW!!! S.M. Soto nailed this one!

That cliffhanger though....ugh!!! The mystery and suspense is just perfect and highly entertaining. Mackenzie and Baz's chemistry was off the charts. I wouldn't mind being Baz's dirty girl. I am anticipating the final book in this duet.

Kiss Me With Lies by S.M. Soto is a truly EPIC read will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Tees_BookCave
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever found a book that from the very moment you read the blurb and then when the cover reveal came you were like god damn this book is going to be the shit.

Let me tell you that this book lives up to those expectations. To be honest I try not to have expectations with books but with this one I did. From the moment I started this book less then 24 hours ago, I was hooked. I couldn’t put this book down for the life of me.

I became addicted, consumed and fell in love HARD.

Kiss Me With Lie
Carla Bulian
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is really great. The characters are believable and amazing.
It’s worth the reading.
ABookLover73
#MAKENZIEANDBAZ

FIVE SUSPENSE STARS for Mackenzie and Baz 💖🖤💖🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This is the first book that I've read by S. M. Soto and I'm totally amazed at her writing and this book.

S. M. Soto is one of the new authors to me this year and this won't be the last book that I will read by her.

I absolutely addicted to her writing style which is simple and beautiful.

Her words are the ones that take and keep your attention through the whole book.

I love her storyline.

It was unusual and I didn't expect what will
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Whaaat!!!!! Wow...I’m speechless! This is a story like no other. What a wild, suspenseful ride. Mackenzie Wright and her twin Madison couldn’t be any different if they tried. One was the good, quiet girl. The other was the pretty, wild one. They might of not been the closest but they were still sisters...twins. When one event ends in murder can Mackenzie ever get over the loss? 9 years later she still wants to know the truth of what happened to Madison and one discovered photo will be the key to ...more
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
First..I adore everything SM Soto writes...but f*ck me running..
Kiss Me With Lies is my absolute favorite. AND ...in my Top 5 for 2019

The story kept me glued to the pages. The twists in the plot kept me guessing as to what was going to happen, and a couple of them totally rocked my world!
Talk about unfathomable, agonizing circumstances that will leave your heart pounding and bleeding with unbridled passion.
I was on the edge of my seat until the torturous cliffhanger ending...
What ever will I do

• Savior (Voyeur, #3)
  • No Vacancy
  • The Man I Need (Ward Duet, #2)
  • Outmatched
  • Truly Yours (Mason & Sophie, #2; Roommate Duet, #4)
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • Dr. Dan
  • Enthralled (The Enslaved Duet #1)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Through His Eyes
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • Truly Mine (Mason & Sophie, #1; Roommate Duet, #3)
  • Pour Judgment
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • Misadventures in Blue
  • Perfectly Adequate
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)
S.M. Soto was born and raised in Northern California where she currently resides with her son. Her love for reading began when she was a young girl, and has only continued to grow into adulthood. S.M. lives for reading books in the romance genre and writing novels with relatable characters. She refers to herself as a bit of a romance junkie. S.M. loves to connect with readers and eat copious of do ...more

Twin Lies (2 books)
  • Bury Me with Lies (Twin Lies, #2)