Start by marking “Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)

Kiss Me With Lies

(Twin Lies #1)

Two sisters. One unsolved murder. A sickening plot for revenge.

When Mackenzie Wright attends her first real high school party, held somewhere deep in the woods of her small California town, no one expects to wake up the next morning to news of a gruesome murder. Especially not her own sister’s.

No suspects.
No motive.
No convictions.
Just one unsolved murder and whatever’s
ebook
Published December 3rd 2019 by S.M. Soto

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me With Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me With Lies

Start your review of Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
kiss-me-with-lies

'KISS ME WITH LIES:' is the first full length romance|suspenseful novel in S.M. Sotto's 'Twins Lies' duet. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.' Baz and Mackenzie

Mackenzie's obession turns deadly as she strives to uncover the truth of that fateful night when her twin sister was left for dead. No suspects, no clues, but she has a fair idea where the finger should be pointing and it points right towards the towns royalty. Five boys who stick together. Trouble wrapped up in gorgeous packaging. It's
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20191130_180944.png

After much deliberation and still trying to find myself, I’ve come to the conclusion that it is impossible!! I can’t. I have no words for what I just witnessed as a cliffhanger and quite frankly even I could’ve found them, it would make no damn sense!! Seriously WTF was that?!! Do we check ourselves into a psych Ward until February because you know we’re not going to be ok!!

IMG_7449.jpg

Kiss Me With Lies is a sexy romantic suspense thriller that will have you guessing until the very end and even then that
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 Holy f*^\^.!<\.|!ing CRAP CROWNS

OMG! What did I just read? How did it end like that? Why would SM Soto do this to me? My mind is reeling from the EPIC cliffhanger. I don’t even know what to do with myself right now. Kiss Me With Lies is my FAVORITE suspense romance from SM Soto. I have no freaking words, but I’m going to try.

Baz. Her best her to date. My god! I wanted to crawl into the pages of this book and let him own me. He is just the right blend of
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif

Ok, WHAT????
Who the hell finishes a book like that? I don't even know what to do with myself right now... How I will survive until the second book comes out??

Mackenzie and Madison are twin sisters. While they look the same, Madison is the beautiful, successful favorite daughter... and Mackenzie is the shy, chubby, unsuccessful one - and Madison reminds her of that, whenever possible.
But it all changes when Trent puts his eyes on her…
Trent belongs to the "Savage", and along with Marcus,
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
AHHH what did I just read? I need to catch my breath after that crazy ending. Kiss Me With Lies was absolutely phenomenal. The storyline was brilliant and it was filled with mindblowingly sexy chemistry and gut-punching suspense. I am legit floored!! Baz and Mackenzie were FIRE!! Their connection was intense and their passion sizzles off the pages! S.M. Soto completely rocked my world with this book and that ENDING?! OMG!! Outstanding!

Good Lord - when this author created Baz she had no idea of
Zach Covington.
Marcus Whitehorn.
Vincent Hawthorne.

YOU ARE NOT READY.

Murder? Deceit. Lies. Revenge. Deception and one of the hottest books I've read this year! S.M. Soto is about to take you on one of the wildest and dirtiest rides ever and you will not want to get off!
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: December 3, 2019
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Romantic Suspense | Book 1 in the Duet

Be prepared, the ending of KISS ME WITH LIES will have your jaw dropping to the floor! Holy heck, do we REALLY need to wait until the end of February for the next one? I honestly don't know if I can wait that long! This book CONSUMED ME. It had me reeling from beginning to end and I am flabbergasted with the way it ended- you're going to be left HANGING (no pun intended?). Is the cliffhanger worth
Book Maniac Forever
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

4.5 "Dirty Girl" Stars
Hot damn!!! Kiss Me with Lies started in an explosive way the Twin Lies Duet! This book is so hot, thrilling and mysterious! I love S.M. Soto’s prose and story-telling aptitude and this novel is unquestionably fascinating from start to finish!

Mackenzie and Baz are fire! Their attraction is so palpable and leads to some particularly scorching hot scenes! She’s not his “dirty girl” for nothing! As much as the sexual chemistry is off-the-charts, Makenzie as an agenda of
Phuong ✯
What the hell was that ending?? What the hell?? I don't know how to process this...

RTC closer to release date
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AHHH! OMG! What did I just read? I need to catch my breath after that crazy ending. Kiss Me With Lies was absolutely phenomenal. The storyline was absolutely brilliant and perfectly crafted. It was filled to the brim with mindblowing sexy chemistry and gut wrenching suspense. S.M. Soto has completely rocked my world with this book and that ENDING?! OMG!! Simply. Outstanding!

Kiss Me With Lies is full of angst, drama, secrets and lies. Baz & Mackenzie jumped right out of the pages of this book
Athena
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

WTF...I need more NOW!!! S.M. Soto nailed this one!

That cliffhanger though....ugh!!! The mystery and suspense is just perfect and highly entertaining. Mackenzie and Baz's chemistry was off the charts. I wouldn't mind being Baz's dirty girl. I am anticipating the final book in this duet.

Kiss Me With Lies by S.M. Soto is a truly EPIC read will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
Have you ever found a book that from the very moment you read the blurb and then when the cover reveal came you were like god damn this book is going to be the shit.

Let me tell you that this book lives up to those expectations. To be honest I try not to have expectations with books but with this one I did. From the moment I started this book less then 24 hours ago, I was hooked. I couldn’t put this book down for the life of me.

I became addicted, consumed and fell in love HARD.

Kiss Me With
Vanessa (nessreads)
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I don’t think I’ve been that on edge while reading a book in awhile. I was hooked right off the bat with the blurb and once I read the prologue there was no going back. I was completely and utterly captivated—this story took ahold of me and didn’t let go for one second. Even still, after I’ve finished reading I’m still holding on because I don’t want to let go. I desperately, and I’m not saying this lightly, but I NEED the next book like I need my next breath. And I’m not even exaggerating ...more
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_KMWL - AN

The first-ever thing I have read by this author and my god what a fabulous ride this was.
The first in a romantic suspense duet this was such a twisty and turbulent experience.
I felt so many contradicting emotions both during and after this angry, sad, confused my heart and head fighting a constant battle with what I believed or what might actually be.
Even when the characters here managed to frustrate me so much I felt like screaming at them I still was rooting for them all the same.
Makenzie, I
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 HEART POUNDING STARS!! My heart was pounding so hard....I thought it was coming out of my chest. I was glued to this intense story for Mackenzie and Baz. Their story will have you on the edge of your seat all the way through. I am dying right now......The ending had me speechless. This author has given us readers that romance suspense story that we crave.....heart pounding, grinding your teeth, squeezing your Kindle so hard it about to break and lots of sexiness. You definitely need this book ...more
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SM Soto has done it again. Jam packed with Angst, heat and action - this was a FANTASTIC read.

This is the kind of book that had me flicking back and rereading parts because my mind was coming up with multiple theories about what was happening. I love a book that keeps me guessing!

The chemistry was OUT OF CONTROL & there were moments I wanted to climb Baz like a tree. He's the epitome of a fantastic dirty talker!!

Cannot wait for book 2 - I might have yelled at Soto a few times for leaving
ABookLover73
#MAKENZIEANDBAZ

FIVE SUSPENSE STARS for Mackenzie and Baz !!!

This is the first book that I've read by S. M. Soto and I'm totally amazed at her writing and this book.

S. M. Soto is one of the new authors to me this year and this won't be the last book that I will read by her.

I absolutely addicted to her writing style which is simple and beautiful.

Her words are the ones that take and keep your attention through the whole book.

I love her storyline.

It was unusual and I didn't expect what will happen
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
First..I adore everything SM Soto writes...but f*ck me running..
Kiss Me With Lies is my absolute favorite. AND ...in my Top 5 for 2019

The story kept me glued to the pages. The twists in the plot kept me guessing as to what was going to happen, and a couple of them totally rocked my world!
Talk about unfathomable, agonizing circumstances that will leave your heart pounding and bleeding with unbridled passion.
I was on the edge of my seat until the torturous cliffhanger ending...
What ever will I do
Paula D
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intense doesn’t even cover this book. I bit all my nails off and was pacing constantly while reading this story. Mackenzie is determined and doesn’t care what she has to do to find out the truth. Baz is total hotness overload alpha with secrets but he’s just so smooth and sexy you can’t get him out of your mind! You think one thing then BAM your shocked to your core. The ending has my mouth hung open and I’m sitting here just blown away. I can’t wait for the next book! 5/5 stars
Shelves: 2019-arc-reads
***** 5 SAVAGE CROWNS!!!! *****

I honestly think that this book just soared to the top of my romantic suspense favorites!!!! OH MY GOD....I finished it last night and my mind is still reeling from this plot, these characters, and this cliffhanger!! What have you done SM Soto?!? I kept trying to swipe for more words - more Baz - more Mackenzie, but alas...it is over until she saves us all with Bury With Me Lies that hopefully is coming soon!!

Baz & Mackenzie jumped right out of the pages of
Meredith
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SMOKES! I have no words, I am absolutely speechless after reading this book. S.M. Soto penned a phenomenal book that left me begging for more... more than the air I breathe. Kiss Me With Lies is full of angst, drama, secrets and lies. There was never a dull moment, and I literally sat on the edge of my seat trying to read faster and slower at the same time. I needed more, but yet didn't want it to end.

Nine years ago, on one fateful night, Madison was left for dead. Ever since, Mackenzie has
queen_of_the_books_18
Dear S.M Soto

I’ve literally just finished Kiss Me With Lies and I’m shaking. I don’t know if it’s because I’m mad at you and that ending, if it’s the adrenaline pumping through my veins at what you’ve just put me through or because I need to throw something.

My heart is beating out of my chest. My head hurts. My breathing is erratic and it’s all your fault.

You’ve made me ignore adulting, eating, drinking and sleeping because your words are just that damn good. I couldn’t put the book down
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Whaaat!!!!! Wow...I’m speechless! This is a story like no other. What a wild, suspenseful ride. Mackenzie Wright and her twin Madison couldn’t be any different if they tried. One was the good, quiet girl. The other was the pretty, wild one. They might of not been the closest but they were still sisters...twins. When one event ends in murder can Mackenzie ever get over the loss? 9 years later she still wants to know the truth of what happened to Madison and one discovered photo will be the key to ...more
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Nov 28, 2019 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Manoela
5 Stars

What a wonderful book. From the beginning this book kept me captivated, intrigued and wondering what would happen next. Everything about this story caught my attention: rhythm, the captivating mystery, the shocking events, the electrifying connection between Mackenzie and Baz. A book that left me wanting an answer to the last page and that end just left me speechless. I could only think that the book couldn't end there, but but of course it had to end up on the biggest cliffhanger
Sophie Ruthven
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dead.
Once again this author has ripped me to pieces.
Every book from this author gets better and better and destroys me just a little bit more.
Like everyone else I'm sitting here wondering wtf I just read.
This was a long awaited read for me that blew all expectations out of the water.
Do yourselves a favour and one click today.
Would give more stars if I could.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5/ 5 stars

I'm kind of dead after reading this. S. M. Soto better give me book 2 soon because it's been days and I am still not over that ending. Talk about an EPIC cliffhanger!

Kiss Me With Lies was nothing short of a brilliant story... it had everything I crave in a romantic suspense, from an incredible plotline to amazing characters, enthralling secrets and an explosive chemistry between the main characters. And guys.!!! It was so darn explosive, you ain't ready!!! Baz and Mackenzi were
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
DENISE’S DREAMY REVIEW

”This was always the plan. To lie and get what I want. To lie to learn and glean the information I needed.”

Kiss Me with Lies by S.m. Soto is the first book in its’ duet AND LET ME TELL YOU... BUCKLE UP YOUR FUCKING SEATBELTS!! You’re in for a sexy, romantic suspense rollercoaster that will leave you COMPLETELY breathless by the last page!

I seriously don’t even know WHAT to say or how to comprehend WHAT I JUST READ! I’m an in complete shock mode because there were just
Brit *My Little Book Nook*
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need to process my feelings. I just finished Kiss Me With Lies and I’m a mess. I’ll write a coherent review soon, but know that I will not sleep easy until I get the conclusion to this story. I NEED BOOK TWO!!!!

*update*

Kiss Me With Lies by SM Soto left me speechless. It’s been three days and I’m still at a loss for words. This book is the perfect mixture of sexy and suspenseful. My head is STILL spinning, and I dying to get my hands on book two. If you’re looking for a hot book to keep you on
Cindy M. Green
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#BAZ IS LIFE

O H M Y G O S H. What the hell did SM Soto just do?!?! I stayed up until 2am to finish this devilishly good roller coaster of a ride. She doesn't waste any time, we are plunged into Mack and Baz's off the charts chemistry right from the start. The rest of their journey is a big ole' mystery!

Although it seems like their relationship is on the fast track because they dive in head first, the slow burn is there! It's there and it's delicious. The pacing was necessary to get us where we
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Heartless Hero
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • The Lineup
  • Enemies
  • Love Drunk (Love Me Duet #1)
  • Hate Crush
  • Rush: The Beginning (Black Hearts Still Beat, #1)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • The Mighty Anchor (Rogue Academy, #3)
  • Hate Sober (Love Me Duet #2)
  • The Imperfections
  • Iron Crowne
  • Savior
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
S.M. Soto was born and raised in Northern California where she currently resides with her son. Her love for reading began when she was a young girl, and has only continued to grow into adulthood. S.M. lives for reading books in the romance genre and writing novels with relatable characters. She refers to herself as a bit of a romance junkie. S.M. loves to connect with readers and eat copious of ...more

Twin Lies (2 books)
  • Bury Me with Lies (Twin Lies, #2)