Start by marking “Cabin Fever (Lost & Found, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cabin Fever (Lost & Found, #1)

Cabin Fever

(Lost & Found #1)

Have a destination wedding, they said. The mountains are so romantic, they said. They’ve obviously never been a runaway bride.

Olivia Love has it all. She’s rich, spoiled, and about to marry the man of her dreams—until she witnesses her fiancée with someone else, sending her on a little run. Down the side of a mountain. In her wedding dress.

When she finds a cabin in the
Published March 11th 2019 by Bowker

To ask other readers questions about Cabin Fever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cabin Fever

Start your review of Cabin Fever (Lost & Found, #1)
MiDouradoP
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And now I have Cabin Fever!

This is the first book of the Lost And Found series, but it can also be read as a standalone.

In this book we meet Carter and Olivia, who, at first, couldn't be more different! But sometimes people can surprise you!

Olivia Love comes from a wealthy and powerful family. Spoiled, she never knew hard work and always had people to do the most basic things for her, that is how she was taught to live her life.
But the nice thing is that she was spoiled, but she wasn't a brat.
Andrea B
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
So the story starts kind of cheesy and I was little unsure how this was going to go. The cheese was just part of the charm and added to how enduring these characters are. It sucks u in and pulls at you.
This is a definition of opposites attract. These characters are so different but at the heart the same. It is beautiful to see them evolve and come together.
This story is funny and emotional and the read is worth every word.
Zamantha
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Olivia Love is a woman who ran away from her life on her wedding day after discovering a betrayal. She runs to a cabin in the mountain and thinks it's deserted but then gets the shock of her life when a man comes in with a rifle pointing right at her and a dog.

Carter Fitzwilliam is a loner sheep farmer who doesn't want anyone in his house or his life at all. When he comes home to find a woman in his kitchen he doesn't know if she is a robber. All he knows is that doesn't want her there and
Jennifer Richey
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy cannoli you have a runaway bride, secret cabin on a farm, hot scruffy farm dude and suspense plus romance all in one book you can’t beat that. This book is steamy and the chemistry is hot you won’t be disappointed can’t wait to read the others in the series!
Amanda
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Olivia Love is spoiled, rich and picks men who always use her for her name and wealth. When she finds her fiance cheating on her on their wedding day, she runs from the mountain lodge and finds a cabin hidden away. The cabin seems abandoned until she finds herself face to face with a mountain man, his dog and a gun.

Carter Fitzwilliam is sort of a recluse. He lives alone in his secluded cabin with just his dog, Kitty. He's a sheep farmer and wants nothing to do with the spoiled rich girl. A
Becky Wise
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If Cabin Fever is any indication of what to expect when it comes to the Lost & Found series, then just wow. I love Cabin Fever so much. The changes Olivia goes through as someone that is so spoiled she can't do things herself to being able to find a career that fits her in the end is wonderful. She grew so much in this book. You will really fall in love with her by the end. I love Carter. He may be a bit of a recluse but he is such an amazing guy. I love how he is with Olivia showing her ...more
Xylina Diaz
This book for me was neither bad nor was it great. To me our heroine was annoying,from the way she spoke to how she acted,although I will say that by the end of this book I found myself liking her a lot more than I did at the beginning of this book. Also this book to me was a bit of a slow burn romance and normally I am okay with that but in this case for me it just felt like it made the book drag on. I will definitely read another book by this author, I am not the type of person who will read ...more
Josie
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't sure this was going to be my kind of book. I was thrown off by the beginning feeling like I was tossed into the story already in progress. Well, it was; however, the missing pieces started to fall into place very quickly and kept me turning pages to see where it was going. And can I say "WOW!" what at story. The humor spot on. The twist...AMAZING! I don't give spoilers, but let me say the tossed can of beans had me snorting out-loud.

I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an
Tammy Deighan
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She ran from her wedding, finding out her guy was cheating on her. Of course it was winter and on a mountain and she wasn't thinking so she grab a jacket still in her wedding dress and took off in the snow. She fell and cut her leg and she felt like she had been gone for hours. She ended up at a cabin that looked like no one lived there. This is where the story gets good. As you read on you find out this girl and guy that she breaks into his house has quite the past and you will laugh and see ...more
Jodie Elwell
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Slow Burner but I couldn't put it down

Yes, Olivia is spoiled.. but she wants to be a better person. I found her internal ramblings hilarious and come on... Who wouldn't want a Carter in their lives. The idea of stumbling upon a super hot reclusive mountain man definitely appeals to me and for all he starts off a total grouch the way he falls for Olivia is beautiful and very well written. I loved this book, well deserved 5 stars
Samantha Waldow
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 1 in the Lost and Found series. I really enjoyed ready this book by Elizabeth Lynx. We meet Olivia while she is running from her wedding. She just happens to stumble onto a shocking scene and runs down a hill and finds a cabin. Carter likes to left alone with his dog and sheep. These two get stuck together because of a storm. Olivia has to grow up and Carter has to deal with being around her. I really enjoyed reading this story and can't wait for book 2. ...more
Roni
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Lynx is a new author to me and she did not disappoint. If all the other Lost and Found books are like this I can not wait to read them. Olivia comes off as a spoiled whinny little rich bitch, but by the end you will love her because she is hurt by a cheating fiancee. Carter a recluse who just want to live in his cabin, you love to death in the end you will be rooting for them both!!
Molly O'Hare
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whoa...

That's were I need to start this review... Whoa! Elizabeth Lynx is freakin' amazeballs. So, I went into this story knowing nothing. Seriously, I didn't;t even read the blurb fully. So color me surprised the whole freakin' way through this thing. I love this type of sarcasm and humor. 5 stars!
Emma Johnston
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this book. Relatively new to Elizabeth Lynx work but I'll be keeping an eye for more.

Opposites attract is definitely a favourite troupe of mines and this Author didnt disappoint
Christine Campbell
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
she runs away from her own wedding and she finds a cabin she goes into it. it looks abandoned but she finds out soon that it has an owner. he and his dog takes care of her while she is sick. it is very romantic and awesome. I enjoyed reading this book
Nancy Kehl
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
A witty, funny, sarcastic, romance involving an accidental meeting of two people thrown together who have to learn to trust before they can find the love they are looking for.
Carolyn
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book and I giggled throughout it. In this book we have Carter the sheep farmer, Olivia the runaway bride, Kitty the dog, evil politicians, rich snooty people, hot sexy scenes, love and justice.
Debra Shutters
Shelves: kindle
I enjoyed reading this book. It starts of with Olivia running from something and ending up in a empty cabin in the woods. Olivia is hungry and finds a can of beans and what I read next had me laughing. I found this story funny and very entertaining and I recommend this book.
Monica
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great book absolutely loved it. Highly recommend it
Sophie Koufes
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cabin Fever (Lost and Found Series, Book One) is a standalone novel with a guaranteed happily ever after. A opposite attracts troupe with a romantic comedy theme transuding through suspense & a jaw dropping twist that will leave you in muddledness.
Carter Fitzwilliam & Olivia Love so adorable together. I love the sarcastic & witty banter between these two characters which creates a bubbly read. Supporting character's accentuated the narrative. My favourite supporting character was
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first steamy stand alone read in the Lost & Found series. I thought this was a fun read and amusing at times. I enjoyed reading it and hope to read more in this great series.
Elizabeth Lynx
Aug 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Make sure you grab this hot, enemies-to-lovers romance on AMAZON.
description
Lori
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this book! So far this is my favorite in the Lost and Found series. I can't wait to see whats coming next!
Yazmin Martinez
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I can honestly say that i thoroughly enjoyed this read. Olivia & Carter are so Opposite from each other it completely made the Book a good one. Loved their banter and the LOL moments. Looking forward to more from this Author!
Gsmitty
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I honestly couldn’t tell you the last time I was as charmed by a story as I have been by Elizabeth Lynx’s ‘Cabin Fever’, a tale of love conquering all, whilst learning an inordinate amount about sheep farming!
Olivia is a runaway bride, Carter, an almost hermit, and reading about how their lives collide, and slowly but surely intertwine, was spectacular. Almost literally born with a silver spoon in her mouth, and quite incapable of so called normal things, Olivia remains a breath of fresh air
Lou
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
As the synopsis states Olivia Love has chosen to do a runner. And what a day to do it on, her wedding day!! But considering what she has seen could you blame her? I know I can’t!
For Olivia, the biggest downside is that she has to run down a mountain! When Olivia finds a cabin that she thinks is empty she feels relief. That relief is short-lived when she realises there’s no phone, no heating, nothing! And then a gun-toting man turns up, making her feel even more uneasy!
Carter lives in his cabin
Evelyn Dotson
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is over the top hilarious~ I laughed throughout reading it~ Olivia is from a well-to-do family in the DC area. She is at a mountain lodge to get married only to discover the groom cheating with her cousin. She runs off across the mountain straight into a lone cabin. No food, extra clothes, amenities anywhere she decides to rough it because bloodthirsty animals will kill her out in the wilds. She discovers one can of beans that she triumphantly gets open only to have a huge man and dog ...more
Sharon
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much more than a mountain man romance. Olivia runs off right before her wedding when she catches her fiancé getting it on with her cousin while spilling some secrets. She falls down a mountain trail leaving the Maine lodge where the wedding was to occur. It is there that she finds a cabin and gets comfy. Said cabin is owned by loner Carter and he is not very thrilled to have company. He lives a life of solitude with his dog, Kitty, and sheep.
These two opposites wind up sharing
Mary Fazzi
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
This book had me so fast. I love how Carter and Olivia are so opposites that they struggle to get along. The thing is they aren’t that much different to each other but the thing that happened made them different. Carter has always been a mountain man or boy since he moved there with his father so long ago. He keeps to himself because trusting is so hard. Olivia is a life learner and even tho she’s a spoiled. This book made me laugh and cry with the wittiness and the emotional story. It’s a great ...more
Bookish
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it
When this book starts off I'm not sure how I feel about Olivia, she seems spoiled even though she ran from her wedding after her fiance cheated but as the story unfolds I find myself liking her more with each chapter. Stumbling through the woods running from her wedding Olivia finds what appears to be an abandoned cabin. Carter returns home to find stranger in his home, untrusting by nature Carter wants the intruder gone. Olivia refuses to leave and the story begins with each day bringing them ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Juniper Smoke (Smoke Series, #1)
  • The Wait (The Comeback Series Book Three)
  • Master of Games (Gods of Vegas Book 2)
  • Kyle and Juniper (Smoke Series, #2)
  • The Healer (The Messes, #2)
  • Stolen Nights (Stolen, #1)
  • What We Left Behind
  • Mom-Com (Reality of Love, #2)
  • Finding Juniper (Smoke Series, #3)
  • Off Her Game (The Game Lords #1)
  • The Perfect Sister (Sister, #7)
  • Reaper (Death Row Shooters MC #1)
  • Master of Sin
  • Back to Me
  • Butterfly Ops: Book 2 (Butterfly Ops Trilogy, #2)
  • Secrets (Seaclusion, #3)
  • Dyeing For Change (Addie Foster Mystery Series, #2)
  • Notorious (Seaclusion, #2)
I'm an indie author that writes steamy romantic comedies and erotic romance.
VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE:

VISIT MY FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE:

CHECK MY NEWSLETTER:

HANG WITH ME IN MY FACEBOOK FAN GROUP:

FIND ME ON TWITTER:

Lost & Found (3 books)
  • Living Hell (Lost & Found, #2)
  • Burning Love (Lost & Found, #3)
“Is that your idea of flirting? Get half naked and tease me with your talk of sheep?” 0 likes