Start by marking “Trusting Her Heart (Meet Me at the Altar #3)” as Want to Read:
Trusting Her Heart (Meet Me at the Altar #3)

Trusting Her Heart

(Meet Me at the Altar #3)

Can a love built on lies…

…survive the truth?

Serena Stanhope fears her dark past might ruin the life she’s built as a successful shop owner. Especially when handsome Logan Masterson suddenly arrives in town asking questions about her background. He seems to have his own secrets, but the pair share an instant connection and Serena finds herself falling for Logan. He could de
Published August 1st 2019 by Harlequin Heartwarming

To ask other readers questions about Trusting Her Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trusting Her Heart

Start your review of Trusting Her Heart (Meet Me at the Altar #3)
Lori
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adored this story!!
Tara has done a wonderful job writing it. She has done an excellent job of bringing to life these wonderful characters and their feelings. Serena's especially. You could feel her fear of being found out oozing out of the book and hitting you head on. So you definitely know that there's going to be a great story here.
There are many twists and turns so be ready to spend an afternoon, evening or even long into the night (whichever you prefer) reading to see what happens to th
Suzie Waltner
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
While I was a little surprised the latest book in Tara Randel’s Meet Me at the Altar series wasn’t about the fourth (and only unhitched) Matthews brother, I am glad I got to find out more about Serena Stanhope (Golden, Georgia’s stationery shop owner).

Serena is carrying a load of guilt and shame she’s kept hidden for years. It has required her to keep the people around her (even those closest to her) at arm’s length. Yet when Logan Matheson continues to show up in Golden, he somehow breaks throu
Ibjoy1953 Hannabass
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK

Serena Stanhope has built herself a pretty cozy business with her adorable little cottage. And she has built it all herself. Though she has friends, she always keeps a huge part of her past a secret, that is, until she can fix what happened. But when handsome hunk Logan comes to town, she suddenly finds herself wanting to get to know him better. But several things bother her, the way he acts around his friend Deke, and the questions he asks her. But could this all be her
Carrie Schmidt (Reading is My SuperPower)
Trusting Her Heart by Tara Randel is another sweet romance in the Meet Me at the Altar series. I was hoping we would get to know more about the mysterious Serena and her connection to the potential con man who is dating the Matthews’ brothers’ mom – and we do! But not necessarily the way I predicated, yet now I can’t imagine it any other way. We also meet a couple of other secondary characters whose stories I now hope to see in future books from this author!

Logan and Serena have instant chemistr
Kathryn Cooper
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Kathryn Cooper Writes

I had a smile on my face from the very beginning of reading Trusting Her Heart by Tara Randel. I liked the main characters as well as the fun side characters. I look forward to reading the books before and after in this Meet Me at the Altar series.
Golden sounds like a beautiful little town where Serena had begun to settle in and which happens to be where Logan grew up. Serena was thoughtful of others and full of kindness. Logan felt the peace of his hometown bu
Hallie Szott
Tara Randel’s Meet Me at the Altar series continues in a way I did not anticipate. Considering there are still secrets to uncover regarding the man dating the Matthews brothers’ mother, I expected to find the final brother at the center of this romance. Instead, shop owner Serena Stanhope and private investigator Logan Masterson find themselves in the midst of the drama—but their story is one that does not disappoint.

Serena has her own share of secrets. And plenty of guilt and shame tied to thos
Molly Jaber (Cover To Cover Cafe)
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
Wow! This read was a quick, romantic, and absolutely captivating novel! It is my first book by this truly talented author and I will tell you this right now. It will definitely not be my last!

Serena and Logan’s characters are stunning. I fell in love with both of them instantly and that didn’t let up throughout the story. Following their story, watching it unfold as the past catches up and the secrets become known, was a gripping, whirl wind time.

Randel is absolutely awesome with her work. Her c
Janet
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing book, with so much sweet passion and romance! A definite huge 5 stars! This is my first book by Tara Randel and I must say I was so happy to read this and will definitely be one-clicking all of her books! Her characterization is amazing and I really fell in love with Serena and Logan. If you love a really sweet romance, then this is the book for you!
Harlie Williams
My apologies to Ms. Randel with the lateness of this review. I started back to school this week and its been a rough one. That said, I have to admit that I have not read the other books in the series, so my review is solely based on this book alone. Do you need the other books in the series? Honestly, I don’t know. There is a mystery arc that is resolved in this one but I got the general idea of why Jasmine’s boys did what they did.

Logan and Serena were perfect together. Ms. Randel wrote two fla
Amy
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet cat and mouse romance this one was. First off you have a grandmother trying to play matchmaker and one cannot even guess all the background drama of her grandson and the woman she picked for him.

Serena wants to keep her past hidden for good reasons. She has started a new life and making amends the best she can. She definitely does not need a handsome and far too inquisitive man getting in the way of her future. But as she gets to know Logan more, she can't help but fall in love.

Loga
Toth Jo-Ann
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
This is a story of hope. Serena Stanhope is carrying a secret that isn't hers. Logan Materson has been asked to find out. As you meet everyone of the characters in the story you can't help be drawn into the story. Just like Logan you can't help but love Serena and her gentle soul. As you get to know what the secret is you learn that there is more involved. There is loss of a mom/wife. That caused things to happen. Know things are different. You will love Tara's characters and the story. I keep w ...more
Janice Sisemore
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Trusting her Heart

I loved the grandmother in this book. She loved playing matchmaker. Serena has a shop and Logan grandmother works there. She is trying to play matchmaker between them. Will she succeed?

Also there is something in Serena past that Logan is trying to figure out. Will he figure it out? This provided a mystery to the story.

They were all working in the Octoberfest. Even though I’ve never been to one it reminded me of the one we have in my hometown.

I received a complimentary copy o
Harlequin Books