Start by marking “A Caribbean Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Caribbean Christmas

A Caribbean Christmas

Catherine Duncan is down on her luck.
Life is stressful enough for the hardworking single mom when she gets unexpectedly fired from her job. Right before Christmas. But her sister is there to cheer her up, with a gift of a vacation to Jamaica, to take her mind off all the stress.
Enter Derek—tall, dark, handsome, and everything Cathy needs to refresh her weary spirits, and
242 pages
Published December 20th 2018 by ThunderWords Press

To ask other readers questions about A Caribbean Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Caribbean Christmas

Start your review of A Caribbean Christmas
Richard W.
If you're looking for a good read, keep looking because this isn't it.

I regret giving poor reviews, but this was a waste of time. Some authors have managed the poor girl gets rich man as believable. Unfortunately, this isn't one. Btw, how is it that an uncle on his mother's side had the last name as his father?
Elaine
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-challenge
I was expecting a Christmas story, as the title suggests, but instead got a steamy passionate love story with a very predictable ending!
A disappointment!
Jeanne Johnston
May 11, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I was hoping a more modern story would be a good change of pace from the usual freebies I get. Nope.

Here, we have a poor single mum trying to keep her shit together. Stumbles into a stupid deal to pretend to be a rich guy's fiancée to fool his arsehole father, and the rest is history. He's beautiful but driven. She's beautiful, sweet yet horny, and of course, what home cook isn't qualified to become head chef of a fancy schmancy restaurant because scrambled eggs are the benchmark for success, r
Moon
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I was looking for a cute Holiday romance.... this more than fit the bill. Catherine, having just lost her job and having a jerk as an ex-husband, gets a chance for a free trip to Jamaica. While there, fate lands her in an agreement with handsome, charismatic Derek. I can't tell you more than that.... no spoilers here :)

Just say that the chemistry between these two is off the charts. I found myself rooting for the two of them and reading as fast as I could to find out what happened... and I was n
Tina
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Rich boy meets poor girl

Typical romance. This storyline is overdone. A good editor and proofreader would have helped. Even one sentence was written “would have fell”. “Would have fallen is correct”. This book was boring. Even the family name wasn’t correct as the brother of the mother had the same last name as the father. I don’t like giving low reviews but if you want to be taken seriously, don’t pass off sloppy work as a novel. Get a good editor and proofread, then proofread again.
Barbara Van Zandt
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Vacation

Her daughter is spending holiday with her father , she has no job and her sister earned a 2 week vacation in Jamaica. In Jamaica she runs into a man she'd already seen 2 x's before with her bff.sister couldn't go at last minute. They get along real good and he'd asked her to help him. Till his father said some hateful things and he choose his job and not her. She leaves broken hearted and he shows up the next day......things are back on track for them.
Sandra Lopez
Catherine was laid off from work right before the holiday. With a stack of bills and a young daughter, Cathy wasn’t sure what to do. She was a struggling, jobless, single mother. And her friend kept badgering her to go on a date. Yeah, like that’s the last thing she needed.

I liked how this started, but then it soon started lagging with endless monologues that loses the reader.
Michelle
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the love story. For the most part the romance is believable, but I don’t think Catherine would have left her daughter for two weeks. I could have did without her getting the job in the end because that really wouldn’t have happened.
Christine
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book.

This was so cool and fun to read. I love the characters and was so happy with the ending and am looking forward to Maddy’s book. Get this book great love story.
Catherine Geist
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book.

This book is about a single mom & a man whose father is pushing him to get up married.The plan they madeto stop the father back fired& they fell in love. How the father handles it is the best part with the suspence to the outcome.
Cynthia
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Great Read!

I loved this book, I like the maturity of the lead characters and the supporting cast. It was a smoothly paced storyline, with a head ending. Looking forward to reading the next book in this series.
Donna Peake
A Christmas Love Story that really wasn't very Christmassy.
Holly Norris
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great read

I adore this book. The characters are fun, the dialogue flows well and the story is captivating. I fell in love with the characters and can’t wait to read more.
Anne Blyth
I confess it took me a while to get into this as an audio book but that was mostly because it sounded more like a stilted reading and not a smooth flowing realistic conversation. Having said that, the narrators voice was pleasant, just needs to relax a little and sound more natural. If you are reading the book then it will hopefully be an interesting tale with some great characters and a look at life in a tropical setting.
Victoria
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Kathleen M. White
Apr 05, 2019
Sandy
Jan 14, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Party (Dear Santa, #1)
  • Teardrops and Flip Flops (A Gone to the Dogs Camper Romance Book 1)
  • Navy SEALs of Chance Creek Vol 1 & 2 (The SEALs of Chance Creek, #1-2)
  • Colton (Kentucky Green, #1)
  • The Beach Wedding (Married in Malibu, #1)
  • The Christmas Cookie Shop (Christmas Town, #1)
  • Chef Sugarlips (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #2)
  • His Best Friend's Sister (Devil's Rock at Whiskey River #2)
  • His to Defend (Bears of Grizzly Ridge #5)
  • If I Can't Have You (The Thorntons, #3)
  • A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)
  • Fire and Foreplay (Hope Falls, #14)
  • Studmuffin Santa (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #1)
  • Charmed by the Cowboy (Cowboys of Ransom Creek #3)
  • Spy Thy Neighbor (Enigma #7)
  • Hometown Girl After All (Hometown #2)
  • Some Girls Lie (Outback Heat, #4)
  • Building Fences (Cedar Creek Families Book 1)