Start by marking “Shivers (Conjuring Chaos Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Shivers (Conjuring Chaos Book 2)

Shivers (Conjuring Chaos Book 2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Welcome to my world of darkness....except this time I brought friends- but they won't help you see the light...they are as disturbed as I am.
Shivers is a unique collection of tales of twisted chaos for the demented mind. Still wanna play? Enter at your own risk as we take you on a journey through our ravaged souls and give you a glimpse of our collection of horror.

To ask other readers questions about Shivers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shivers

Katrina Haynes
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, I am blow away from this book which was my first book by Emery along with the others who was part of this book.. It really had my creep out which don't happen a lot but in a good way.. May have to read it again🖤🖤
Bridgett Brown
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic dark stories and poems

3 different people bring us this horror book. The first story is about revenge. The second part is poems by Donna Owens. And the final parts of the book are stories from Emery Leeann. She has a couple of stories and some are prologue of other books of hers. Definitely recommend this to any horror fan.
Jamie
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book gave me SHIVERS!

This collection of short, messed up stories is wonderfully insane. I don't know how these authors came up with the idea for this book but it was everything I didn't know I needed.
Bravo!
Shannon Combs
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Oh the delicious shivers these stories give Emery is a genius with anything she writes!!! I highly recommend this book for those who are not afraid of the dark!!!
Stephanie Herman
A twisted Wonderland you will not soon forget!

Betsy Pfaller with The Dark Vixen:
I think most women have imagined doing something like this for one reason or another in their lifetime. This is a well written short story about a lover spurned and her fitting revenge. Highly recommended!

Donna Owens with The Dangerous Vixen:
Owens shares her dark poetry with us! Admittedly, I'm not a huge poetry reader, but these are fantastic. Makes me think I've been missing out. I'll certainly be looking for more
Lisa Swearengin
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shivers is right....

I loved every bit of this compilation. The stories, the poems....so very dark...just the way I love it.

Emery, I absolutely loved your stories. So very twisted and bent. I will definitely be reading more of your work in the near future.
Dequita Maddox
Kristi
Dec 23, 2018
Lindarhc
Dec 27, 2018
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Dec 28, 2018
Jan 15, 2019
Stephanie Sandoval
Jan 15, 2019
Emery LeeAnn
Dec 20, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Michelle
Lynne Gauthier
Ruby Papciak
Alicia Freeman
Dec 28, 2018
Janneke Wolbers
Jan 10, 2019
Emery LeeAnn lives in Ohio with her family. Besides being addicted to coffee, she is a true believer that variety adds spice to your life. Writing in every genre gives her the variety she craves. Her characters like to invade her mind every hour of the day usually waking her up in the middle of the night. Loving the dark and gray side of things, she is exploring her passion with the written word. ...more