Start by marking “Claimed by Her Two Alphas” as Want to Read:
Claimed by Her Two Alphas

Claimed by Her Two Alphas

Librarian Note: This box set is also listed under author name Sedona Venez.

If you love riveting storytelling, sensual alpha shifters, and paranormal romance that never quits, then you’ll love this complete 3-Book Shifter Paranormal Romance box set!

Inside this box set collection: 3 mfm shifter romance books that are ALL about her - no m/m:
** Double Trouble
** Between
Published December 18th 2018 by One Wish Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Claimed by Her Two Alphas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claimed by Her Two Alphas

Start your review of Claimed by Her Two Alphas
Kristen Lewendon
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Double Trouble
Jackson and Dane, I pretty much adored from the moment we meet them. Here are two guys caught in a really difficult situation and they’re desperately trying to make the best out of this that they can. Saddie made me want to tear my hair out most of the time. She’s mostly sweet and wonderful , but I found her to be overly dramatic. Everything that isn’t exactly how she expects it to be is The End Of The World. Thankfully, Chicken Little gets her head on straight and Sadie realizes
Dana Busenbark
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Double Trouble - Where do we find ourselves starting this story out at? Who are Sadie and Peyton? Why do we find them where they are at? Why does sadie make me think of a cat sitting on a porch full of old grannies rocking in rocking chairs with no easy path out? Who are Alex, Jackson, and Dane? What kind of work do they each do? What flavor of shifters are we talking about in this story? What happens when Dane and Jackson take Sadie camping? Sadie is so funny during her talk with Peyton on Sund ...more
Toni
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Double Trouble---Sadie is set up on a blind date with not one but two men. Her best friend, Peyton, decided to set it up. Peyton has a boyfriend, Alex, and when he mentioned his two friends, Jackson and Dane, she decided she wants her bestie to be happy and sets her up. So Sadie is going out of her comfort zone but there are a hundred questions in her head about being with two men. Now life is going to get highly interesting and exciting!

Between Two Wolves-- Risha Reynolds is at her workout at t
Debbie Caswell
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second box set in a set of four from this very talented author and this time we are doing menage We have a mixture of shifters all finding their true love with more than one The set consists of
DOUBLE TROUBLE
Peyton sets her best friend up with not one but two alpha males and to make matters even more complicated they are both alpha were bears. Will Jackson and Dane be able to convince drama queen Sadie that they are meant to be that she is fact the mate of both of them There will enou
Tracey
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wowsa! This is one spicy shifter romance set! 💞💓🐻🐺🔥💞

I really enjoyed this set of stories! Each one was well written and developed and I couldn't put them down until the end.💓

I have to admit, I like reading bear shifter stories a bit more than wolf shifters but these were all good. In Double Trouble, Dane and Jackson are best friends who have recently been named co-alphas for their clan. And now they need a mate to solidify that leadership. When they get set up on a date with Sadie, they know she
HEATHER
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found this box set to be an enjoyable read with plenty of drama, action, suspense and loving as the women in each of the stories com to terms with loving not just two men but two shifters as well. The author created in the pages o this box set characters that were true to life and believable and the turmoil she felt when she learnt that they not only wanted to share her but had an even greater secret to tell.
I received a free ARC copy of this Box Set from Booksprout and have voluntarily read
Caroline Doig
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic shifter romance box set by Catherine Vale.
Book 1 Double Trouble: Jackson’s, Dane’s and Sadie’s story.
Book 2 Between Two Wolves: Colt’s, Jericho’s and Risha’s story.
Book 3 The Wolves Next Door: Caine’s, Ryan’s and Julie’s story.
I loved these 3 stories I couldn’t pick a favourite mfm story, bears and wolf shifters and 3 very lucky women. So if you love shifter romances then this book is for you, this is a fantastic collection of 3 stories and I highly recommend this book it’s d
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are a paranormal fanatic, you will love this set. The stories are packed with action, romance and intrigue all of which will have you captivated for hours on end. The characters are charming filled with wit and will have you in their corners as their stories unfold within the stories. I liked all three stories and recommend the set.

Lory
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic box set!!! If you enjoy PNR I totally recommend that you one click this set. This fast paced collections is jam packed with plenty of action, intrigue, and of course steamy romance to keep you hooked from beginning to end. If your looking for chemistry and adventure you should totally check out this set. I received a free copy via Booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Sharon
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is about alphas and their mate, there are 3 stories in total. The first story is the longest and takes up about half the book, whilst the other two stories are short and sweet. All three stories are very well written and have a lot of story to them. There’s steam and adventure that held my attention to the end. A great shifter box set!
Mary Burgess
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This box set contains three books. In each book two alphas have met their mate and must convince her that they both belong to her and that they are alpha shifters. Characters were portrayed well and the stories were interesting. Good read!

Kathryn
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book set filled with three amazing MMF menage shifter romance stories. Each story has its own plot line and unique characters.
Each story is fill with adventure, emotional rollercoasters, danger, amazing chemistry, and amazing characters.

I received an advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased , honest review.
BusyM3
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great paranormal box set. The stories will keep you turning the pages till the very end. The stories are action packed, loaded with chemistry between the characters. A definite read form this box set and series. A must read.

Scarolet Ellis
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Claimed by Her Two Alphas by Catherine Vale is an amazing box set stories that I loved reading. This is an amazing stories writen with shifters in it that I love reading about and I highly recommedn this to everyone who loves reading about shifters.

Michelle
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed all of these stories and the journeys the characters go on to get their HEA's. This is a well written shifter series that includes three steamy stories about finding their true mates. I look forward to reading more books by this author in the future. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book. ...more
Patricia Blair
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Three Shifter Love Stories

I would rate this 4.5 stars. Three stories, though the third one was a lot shorter than the other two. Each story was about male shifters finding their human mate. None of the females had heard of shifters before meeting their men. Stories were entertaining and all had HEA.
Angela
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really good collection!

I really enjoyed the Claimed by Her Two Alphas collection. Both stories were fantastic, but I did feel like there was questions left unanswered in the end. Overall, they were both great stories.
I would recommend.
Shyla Wright
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Catherine Vale! Claimed by her two alphas is an amazing box set that any paranormal romance reader will love. Fast paced, action, chemistry and adventure there is a little something for everyone in this set.
Tera Comer
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Gotta love it when one of you favorite authors comes back in a bang! This collection is a set of fast paced books with plenty of action, chemistry and adventure wrapped all nicely in one package. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
Natalie
Jun 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
Not a review at the moment but a note: the copy I have states the author as Sedona Venez. That doesn't impact my feelings on the book (which really didn't work for me on a variety of levels) but mentioning to prevent others being confused as I was as. I purchased it believing it to be a new author. ...more
Ashley Murray
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent stories

I really enjoyed reading all 3 stories found within this book. They all kept !e reading and on my toes. I love all of the different love stories that brought them each to their true mates.
Carla
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not what I expected

I love wolf shifters. Love them even more when the wolves play a part in the story and not just a reference to them. But I love Alphas and the more the merrier. These did not disappoint.
Ashley  Stroup
Nov 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Double trouble! Wow! What a spicy set of shifter stories. I don’t like to read spoilers in reviews but I can tell you it was near impossible to put this down. I love all shifter books but wolves are my fav! 🔥🔥🔥
Michele Henderson
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
3 spicy shifter stories

These three stories are fun, spicy, quick reads. I loved each group of characters in each story. If you love shifter romance then this book is for you. Once again Sedona Venez doesn't disappoint. I highly recommend this book.
Michelle Fortune
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each and every novella is hot and steamy in this book. You will laugh, cry and be on the edge of your seat with all of the antics and actions of the characters. Each set of characters are unique and wonderful to read about.

desiree
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great stories

Three stories, not long but each great! I really enjoyed all three and would absolutely read them each again! Super amazing.
Barbara Van Zandt
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full figured

Live it that you written more stories about full figures women and that there are sexy handsome men who lives curves
Cassey Friedenthal
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Action packed

Keep you on your toes action packed couldn’t put the book down glad I was able to read them all :)
Kelly Tarbuck
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

I couldn't put it down once I started reading this collection can't wait to read next book hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I have
Julia DeLapp
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Must read

Couldn't put it down each story was provocative and had me on the edge of my seat waiting wondering if they would survive overcome and find their happily ever after

• Claimed by Her Jaguar: A BBW Jaguar Shifter Romance (Shifter Alphas Furever Book 5)
  • Claimed by Her Cheetah: A BBW Cheetah Shifter Romance (Shifter Alphas Furever Book 6)
  • Shifters Under the Mistletoe: Holiday Multi-Author Box Set
  • The Last Shifter: The Complete Series
  • Captured By The Royals
  • A New Orleans Threesome (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #1)
  • Beauty and the Alien Beast (Galaxy Alien Warriors #1)
  • Interview with a Daddy (Once Upon a Daddy, #4)
  • Hot Werewolf MC: A Paranormal Romance Series Box Set
  • Dragon VIP: Malachite (7 Virgin Brides for 7 Weredragon Billionaires, #1)
  • Theirs to Keep
  • The Hidden Omega (Hell's Bears MC, #3)
  • Magic Awakened: The Complete Series
  • Shared by Her Bodyguards
  • Mated to the Pride
  • One Lucky Girl: A Reverse Harem Collection
  • Wildfire Sea Dragon (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #3)
  • Zeke (Alpha Geek, #2)
USA TODAY Bestselling Author Sedona Venez lives in New York City with her hot ex-military hubby--hooah--and their fur babies. She loves writing sizzling, sexy intricate stories about strong but broken characters who push limits, overcome their fears and risk it all for love.

Want a text alert when Sedona has a new release? Text "SedonaVenez" to 33222
Or if you prefer by email, Sign up for her Naugh

News & Interviews