Start by marking “Fallen Witch (Spellbound Murder, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Witch (Spellbound Murder, #3)

Fallen Witch

(Spellbound Murder #3)

Shunned and ostracized Mira is alone in her own community.

Creeped out by her new bodyguards, Mira jumps at the first chance to get out of Emmit's apartment and back on the case. Getting closer to Gabriel is an added benefit, even if he can't decide what he wants. While Gabriel and Emmit butt heads, Mira struggles to keep her bad karma in check. Getting someone killed is
Published December 18th 2018 by Walton INK

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen Witch

Start your review of Fallen Witch (Spellbound Murder, #3)
M
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
I wanted to like this. But the ending was strange and abrupt. A lot of things felt unresolved. I still don't really understand the antagonist's power or goals (admittedly I skimmed the last 15% of the book). I wish I had something more to say about it, but...
Vicki
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the series right up until the ending where it all felt very rushed and some bad editing over the last several chapters was annoying.
Do we not find anything out about Gabriel? What about Levi and who was in the hospital? What happens to Barney? What happens to Della and Ian? Who is Reinfield? Do Gabriel and Mira work out? Who is Miras partner in the shop we never meet in 3 books? What happens at her trial for being shunned?

So many unanswered questions couldnt believe this was the last
Tiffany
Feb 06, 2019 rated it liked it
So much left to explain. I gave it 3 stars before I realized it was the last book. The ending wasn't edited correctly, and was so rushed. She literally ended the book while the main character was sleeping. I loved it as a 3rd installment with a 4 book in the works. As an ending book, disappointing to the max.
Debbie
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The last is Booloodian's Spellbound series (maybe not!), Fallen Witch was nearly everything I'd hoped for. As usual, the story line was imaginative. All our main characters were there. There was conflict, frustration, with hope, despair and a little bit of fun romance. The ending felt a little rushed, however, as there were a couple of loose ends I felt needed tying up. There are several missing words, as well. Neither the ending nor the missing words kept me from enjoying the story, however. ...more
Mrs. Garen L. Herd
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good read

All in all, I really liked this series. It was riveting, adventurous, scary, mysterious, with a little humor. I kept wondering if Mira and Gabriel would ever catch a break. I'm still wondering about Mira's shunning. That's kind of a cliff hanger.....or did I miss something (I was up til 4am finishing the book). It you like Urban Fantasy, witches, angels, and other supernaturals, this is the series (and author) for you. Highly recommend.
John Colley
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hasty end

I hope that these characters are revisited as the end felt rushed. First and third book were very good; I didn't find the second book as gripping. The first book was superb. However my star rating is for all of the trilogy as I read them all in one go. Well worth a read.
Marian Dawber
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Great characters poorly edited

Great characters but in dire need of a good edit. Far too long and drawn out. Typos and spelling mistakes. The ending was terrible it was so long winded with no real explanations of questions raised. Such a shame as an excellent premise with good characters.
Cindie
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was pretty good until the ending which was rather rushed. There are still so many questions left unanswered. Hopefully the author will make another book on this series to the up the series better than it did.
. Mrs Eileen Elizabeth Walsh
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spellbound Murder Books 1-3

I enjoyed all three of these books and would recommend them to all readers who like magic and mystery. I think that some of the explanation of how some of the spells come together could be a little clearer but overall the books are a very good read.👍
Patricia Babcock
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Book

I enjoyed this book very much. However, there were so many typographical errors, it was hard to read because I kept correcting them in my mind. Someone needs to do some serious editing.
Shelley Deuso
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story. I love reading about Mira and Gabriel and hope to see them become even closer by the time this series ends.
I recommend for all magic readers
Nancy A
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this series.
Mindy
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fantasy

Third book in series, but I read it before reading the others do it doesn't have to be read in order. A world populated with witches, Shifters, and othe supernaturals.
Georgina
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This cannot be rhe end.

These characters deserve more space. I want to know what happens next. There are threads that need to be followed.
Wanda binz
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This is a great book but I didnt want it to end I want to know more about what happens to the 3 main characters. So I request the author to continue the series.
Lizz
Jan 31, 2019
Sharon Mccubbin
Feb 12, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Live Fae or Die Trying (The Paranormal PI Files #1)
  • The Family Business (Alison Brownstone #4)
  • Demon Magic and a Martini (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #4)
  • Two Witches and a Whiskey (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #3)
  • Magic Bite (Supernatural Bounty Hunter, #1)
  • A Shifter's Curse (Rouen Chronicles, #1)
  • The Alchemist and an Amaretto (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #5)
  • The Rebellious Sister (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont, #1)
  • The Uncooperative Warrior (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont, #2)
  • Druid Vices and a Vodka (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #6)
  • Night Stalker (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #2)
  • Shadow Hunter (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #1)
  • My Name is Alison (Alison Brownstone #3)
  • Chameleon Assassin (Chameleon Assassin, #1)
  • On Her Own (Alison Brownstone #2)
  • Dark Arts and a Daiquiri (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #2)
  • Magic Sight (Supernatural Bounty Hunter #2)
  • To Find A Witch (The Witch Next Door Book 5)

Spellbound Murder (3 books)
  • Oath Bound (Spellbound Murder, #1)
  • Grim Magic (Spellbound Murder, #2)