Start by marking “The Blooddoll Factory II” as Want to Read:
The Blooddoll Factory II

The Blooddoll Factory II

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
William Wilson is torn as a new clinic director (Kane Devonshire) takes over ESA and continues to sell babies as vampire food. While William doesn
Published December 15th 2018 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about The Blooddoll Factory II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Blooddoll Factory II

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Blooddoll Factory II
Diedra Drake
Apr 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Such an addictive story! I tore through reading the second in this series, and I definitely love some of the new additions.

Shadow is an awesome character, and quickly became one of my favorites. I'm already starting to wonder if she's going to turn one of them in the future. The sex scenes were good, but they did begin to feel a bit gratuitous after a while - though it was nice to see the resident red-head getting involved.

Either way, I'm curious to read the next installment of the story to se
Richard Rowell
Feb 10, 2020
Lance Brock
marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2020
Stacey Carroll is the author of the new fiction thriller series - Avia, featuring drug running, heroin addicted, pilot, Avia Conn, and the paranormal erotic series, The Blooddoll Factory.

She is currently an author and freelance writer. She received an honorable mention in Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine in 2008 for a short story entitled The Field. In 2014, she was published in 13 Stories by U

News & Interviews