Start by marking “Cocoa Butter Kisses” as Want to Read:
Cocoa Butter Kisses

Cocoa Butter Kisses

Sometimes in life, we tend to do things we say we'd never do. That's exactly what happened with Ava.
Working for an arrogant, cocky man can be tough sometimes, but once they cross a line that should've never been crossed, that only causes things to get tougher.
Ava will quickly come to her senses but there's just something about Roman that she's drawn to. Will Ava continue
Kindle Edition
Published December 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cocoa Butter Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cocoa Butter Kisses

Jazmen
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
The gorgeous cover of cocoa butter kisses though sensual is a cover for a story that is more
vulgar than sexy.

To make a short story shorter, the blurb gives the book more depth than it actually contained. I hadn’t even realized this story was under 50 pages, otherwise, I would have passed. It’s very difficult to capture a story of the caliber the blurb implies in such a short space of time.

Ava works at a tattoo shop with a mouthy arrogant boss—and though I like men with a little attitude in my
Nija Spencer
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First Time Reader

I’ve seen your catalog down my facebook timeline for the past few weeks and these covers are very intriguing. I’m so glad I finally read this, I loved this book from beginning to end. It was very fluent, detailed perfectly and really caught my attention. I’m downloading book two and the rest of your catalog as we speak, well done!
💖KrissyLPlug💖
OMG!!

I kept swiping because I just knew it wasn't over. This book was sooo good. I need more of them. Roman wasn't playing any games with her and he knew what he wanted. Ava didn't know what had hit her when he came into her life. This book held my attention from the beginning. Great read and highly recommended.
Terra Robinson
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay then boss!

I'll definitely be reading more from this author, as novellas are starting to hold an important position in my Kindle. This author gets to the point, tells the story and leaves you with a satisfying ending. Sure, there are others who probably want more, but I'm ok where she left it. I plan to read her whole catalog, and Ava and Roman were an enjoyable story!
TaugJaye
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well okay!

Yup I enjoyed this read to the fullest! Quick, cute, intriguing, and leaves you wanting more! You know my favorite scene is the one in the tattoo shop right 🤣🤣 Congrats on your first release! Keep up the good work!
Shannon Jones
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wooooowwwwww!!!

Okay A. Marie this has got to be a sample. This was one of the hottest short stories I've ever read. I loved Ava and Roman. This left me wanting more for sure. Wow.....I don't even know what else to say except everybody needs to read this.
Jazmyne Smith
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What the entire fbomb word 😩😩😩

This is my first read by Ms. Nicole and I’m mf stuck. What the hell? Damn, who’s this Roman? Where I find him? Shit Ava sound fine asf too! This book made me a little too bothered for my liking. Hell yes she’s gained a new loyal reader ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾
Abeni Gregory
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG this left me hot and bothered in a good way

This short story was right on time. I wish Ava would have given in a little bit to Roman but the chase seemed to turn him on even more. The sex in the car was something else. Loved every moment of this!!
Keira Keira
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quick read but very good!

I loved everything about this novella. Especially Ava. She was so stubborn but I can definitely relate to her. Good work Queen!
Carolyn J.
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
The ending... Man

Roman was like a Greek God when came to his romantic game. I did not.see this thing happening this way. Wow! I definitely need more😀
Colecia Johnson
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved this little short story. It definitely leaves me wanting more! I wanna see how Kia gonna act about the relationship!
JaLesa
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-reads
Part Two I'm OMW

Welllllllll zeeeeuuummmmm lol okay Roman show Ava you talk like that cause you can back it up lol I think they're exactly what the other needs
Jevonne Jevonne
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I NEED MORE

Ok, so I really didn't expect this book to be this short but it was so good. I need part 2 ASAP. LOL
Carolyn King
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Need More

I need more of Ava and Roman. He been liking Ava ever since she started working for him. I want to know why Ava family have a problem with her.
Tonia Taylor
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Goid job for your first book.

That was a good read. Roman is whipped. I can't wait to finish this story. Hope we don't have to wait too long to finish it. Her mom was a prick
SweetDee
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ava & Roman

YESSS!!!! A.Nicole is my new fav when it comes to these steamy novellas. I lovedddddddddd how Roman booked Ava to do his tattoo only to jump her bones. I like how their relationship blossom. Kia was something else. Can't wait for the next part.
Kenya Creighton