Start by marking “Late Night Kisses” as Want to Read:

The Official Recipe for Nathan Benson:

2 cups cockiness
1 mouth that's far sexier when it's shut
1 huge ego that can't fit in the damn mixer
1 BIG, HARD co--Well, you get the picture...

As a pastry chef, I can tell exactly what a man is made of the moment he walks through my shop's frosted glass doors.

So, the moment Nathan Benson showe
Published December 18th 2018 by WGW Books, LLC

Christy
Dec 22, 2018 rated it liked it
The Official Recipe for Nathan Benson:

2 cups cockiness
1 mouth that's far sexier when it's shut
1 huge ego that can't fit in the damn mixer
1 BIG, HARD co—Well, you get the picture…

This was a cute, short, and steamy Christmas novella. I love Whitney G’s writing and characters, I just wish this would have been a little longer. Some novellas feel substantial, and others I feel like we didn't get enough. This is one of those. Maybe if we got more of an epilogue it would have been better
Bibi
Dec 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
1 star for the recipes!

There’s not much to this story. Christina, our heroine is a baker and Nathan, our hero, is a cop. They meet through an online matching service and the rest is history. What I did love was Christina’s grandma’s recipes.
Dri ✰
Dec 31, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2018
1 STAR

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬
Sophia Triad
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Perfect for a couple hours break between gift shopping and Christmas cooking, this short novel is funny and romantic.

I was a bit disappointed with the last males that were introduced by Whitney G in her latest novels, but Officer Nathan Benson stole my heart. He is over the top cocky, but he is so nice at the same time.
Anyway, every girl would love a guy who would read romance novels for a whole week in order to create the perfect date for her and who would try to make all her Christmas’ wishes
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella, christmas
Late Night Kisses was a slightly naughtier version of a Lifetime holiday movie - I wouldn't consider it as steamy, but definitely sexy. And it was exactly what I wanted (without knowing that I wanted it in the first place).

It was cute, easy and lighthearted - perfect for the Christmas season. Truly, Late Night Kisses made me chuckle and smile. It had Whitney G's trademark humor and snark. And both characters loved sarcasm which always works for me.

Since it's a novella of about 99 pages, don't ex
Grecia Robles
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Corto
Equis
Más o menos pasable
PUNTO.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Owing many dates' Stars!

A sexy, festive novella by Whitney G.? Oh yeah, I am all over it! The woman sure knows how to write a sassy heroine, a cocky dirty talker, their sizzling sexual tension and off-the-charts chemistry. I loved Nathan and how he wins Christina's trust and love, after that "failed" first blind date. These two have a beautiful connection and I really enjoyed reading their love story.

Of course, I would have loved to read more about them but what I read I really loved! Difini
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Meh...for such a short book it seemed to take FOREVER for these two to actually get together. On top of that, this really needed an epilogue. On a more positive note, I did laugh out loud several times...so there is that.

description
description

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Fanny
Feb 24, 2019 rated it liked it

Late Night Kisses me devolvio mi fe en esta autora.

Cada vez que leo una novela de esta autora no se que me voy a encontrar, he leido muy buenas historias suyas, pero otras me han decepcionado bastante, por suerte, Late Night Kisses fue un libro muy agradable, divertido y ameno.

No solo me rei mucho con esta lectura sino que ademas se me hizo muy corta y cuando a mi un libro se me pasa volando quiere decir que me gusto mucho, mi unico pero es que no tuviera unas cuantas paginas mas y que el epilog
Dilek VT
Dec 11, 2018 marked it as nope
Shelves: novella
Nope because... novella.
Olga therebelreader
This book was even better than Id expected. I loved the characters, the setting and its happily ever after ending. In Late Night Kisses I enjoyed the progression and the complexities of the romance between Nathan and Christina. They meet under unusual circumstances and sparks start to fly from the very first moment. This book is a delightfully fun and romantic read. Great love story, steamy as hell, just everything you want in a romance.

In short:
Hero 5/5 | Heroine 5/5 | Plot (Point, Originality)
Carol
Okay ..ish.. I guess???
A quick read, it is a light hearted and Holiday themed romance.
Infact this novella seems fairly light on story and characters as well - I really would have liked to see more development of both.
Reading this short story I only caught glimpses of the hilarious and snarky humor that Whitney G is known for and usually excels at (and also one of the reasons why I am such a big fan of hers).
Sadly, I didn't find this very funny!!!
A big plus however was the chapter titles that
JewelsyGoolsy
Dec 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Alla
Dec 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: novellas
Nice, lazy Christmas day read ;)
Snow
Honestly, nothing can go wrong in my eyes, with anything that Whitney G writes...no matter how short it is!

This little gem is funny, romantic, quirky and sexy...

And it's just the perfect recipe to put yout sweet tooth at ease😋😏
Melanie (mells_view)
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Think Hallmark holiday romance but dirtier 😂

Quick, steamy, sweet read. I didn’t find it overly funny, but it did make me smile a few times. Set in a town that celebrates Christmas for most of the year. It’s kind of like a Hallmark movie with a dash of dirty.

If you’re looking for quick. I’d check this one out.
İlkim
Üzgünüm ama çok kötü, gerçekten çok kötü yani.
Soany
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars
Me ha sorprendido esta historia. No esperaba que me gustara tanto, una por ser corta y otra porque los libros de esta autora no siempre me gustan por sus protagonistas y el poco desarrollo que les da.
Pero en esta historia corta, le da un bien hilo a la historia y desarrollo a los protagonistas que me tiene maravillada 😍😍. Esta es una historia más que pasar el rato o cuando no tengas nada que leer porque en sus pocas paginas demuestra que se puede disfrutar, mantener el interés pegada a sus pagin
MissCherry
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Una decepción. Este relato es algo así como un telefilm navideño de Antena3 con un protagonista además que normaliza una actitud HORRIBLE que no debería ni habérsele pasado por la cabeza a la autora otorgarle. Espero que Flithy Lawyer, que supongo que saldrá al fin este año que entra, redima el estropicio que me ha hecho esta novela corta en mi imagen de Whitney G.
Nova  Brantley
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
I love me some Whitney her stuff is quite funny but this one was just too much in the part that all of it was about sex and nothing else. Nothing else happened at least till the middle I skipped till epilogue. And of course no real HEA like always.
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
A fun, hot, quick novella I was in the perfect mood for.
Timitra
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Late Night Kisses. It was funny, cute, sweet, sexy and just the right size for quick reading. I don't know how this author always manages to create such loveable characters especially asshole characters that I can't help but adore and swoon over. These characters were no different I loved them and their story. It definitely put me in the Christmas mood and even made me want to bake, I'm not a baker. I highly recommend this quick holiday treat.

Copy provided by author
My Pink Fairytales
Is this really the same person who wrote Sincerely, Carter (Sincerely Carter, #1) by Whitney G. or Reasonable Doubt Full Series (Reasonable Doubt, #1-3.25) by Whitney G.? 😳

Wow! 😑
Miiroslava Leto
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 estrellas...
le pongo 4 solo porque me gustan los libros de Whitney😂 pero el libro es como si estuviera leyendo algo de Alexa Riley combinado con la pluma de la autora, básicamente la misma formúla:
*insta-love
*macho alfa
*escenas hot
*un problema que puede acabar con la relación (inserte aquí el drama)
*final feliz

Una lectura que me tomo menos de una hora de terminar^^
Carmen Rae
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: quickie, short-hot
This was a short and hot little novella I found on KU.
Kindling Micky
Whitney G can write a good, hot novella. This wasn't one of them.
Nova
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wasn’t really sure if I was going to enjoy this book after reading some of the reviews but decided that I would give it a go and I can honestly say that I was pleasantly surprised.

Christina is not having the best time dating right now after yet another night of failed speed dating she is ready to throw in the towel and go back to her life of running her bakery, but her sister has other ideas and signs her up with a dating agency. But when her date Nathan arrives she realises he is just another
Michelle
4 Stars!
Something different this time. An officer and a bakery owner. Loved it!
G
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
Eu vivi pra ler um livro da WG sem troca de mensagens/email e personagens que não estão envolvidos numa relação de poder. Vou procurar os outros sinais de que o fim do mundo se aproxima, adeus.

Agora sério: Cristina é confeitaria e busca um amor, enquanto Nathan é um policial que se mudou há pouco tempo para a esquisita cidade que celebra o Natal duas vezes por ano. Essa novela é fofinha e levinha, bem humorada e vale uma leitura rápida, se você estiver entediada.
Katerina
Dec 24, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked it but also didn’t. The beginning was very stiff, the dialogue felt teenish. And then when we get into the story a little more, and I start to like both of them, it ends. That’s the problem with novellas I guess... 🤷♀ Too short to ever connect w the reader. ...more
  • Deck the Halls With Love (The Lost Lords of Pembrook, #2.5)
  • Heartless: Episode 3 (Heartless, #3)
  • Out of Control (Untamed #2)
  • Buried
  • Salvation (NYC Doms #4)
  • Ripple Effect:  Episode 3 (Ripple Effect, #3)
  • Christmas in Duke Street
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
  • Backstage Pass (Starcrossed, #3.1)
  • All I Want for Christmas Is a Duke
  • Until I Get You
  • Nothing Personal
  • A Christmas to Remember (The Lost Lords of Pembrook #2.5)
  • This is Dangerous (Checkmate Duet, #5; Logan & Kayla, #1)
  • Naughty or Nice
  • Depths (Silver Strand, #2)
  • Jaded and Tyed (Forbidden Romance, #2.5)
  • The One You Fight For (The Ones Who Got Away, #3)
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books have been published in twelve languages.

Whenever she's not penning a new novel, you can find her blogging about self-publishing at The Indie Tea, drinking hot coffee, or traveling the world in sweater boots.

You can connect with Whitney on Instagram and Facebook.
Instagram: @whitneyg.author