Start by marking “Late Night Kisses” as Want to Read:

The Official Recipe for Nathan Benson:

2 cups cockiness
1 mouth that's far sexier when it's shut
1 huge ego that can't fit in the damn mixer
1 BIG, HARD co--Well, you get the picture...

As a pastry chef, I can tell exactly what a man is made of the moment he walks through my shop's frosted glass doors.

So, the moment Nath

The Official Recipe for Nathan Benson:

2 cups cockiness
1 mouth that's far sexier when it's shut
1 huge ego that can't fit in the damn mixer
1 BIG, HARD co—Well, you get the picture…

This was a cute, short, and steamy Christmas novella. I love Whitney G’s writing and characters, I just wish this would have been a little longer. Some novellas feel substantial, and others I feel like we didn't get enough. This is one of those. Maybe if we got more of an epilogue it would have been bet
Bibi
Dec 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
1 star for the recipes!

There’s not much to this story. Christina, our heroine is a baker and Nathan, our hero, is a cop. They meet through an online matching service and the rest is history. What I did love was Christina’s grandma’s recipes.
Sophia Triad
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Perfect for a couple hours break between gift shopping and Christmas cooking, this short novel is funny and romantic.

I was a bit disappointed with the last males that were introduced by Whitney G in her latest novels, but Officer Nathan Benson stole my heart. He is over the top cocky, but he is so nice at the same time.
Anyway, every girl would love a guy who would read romance novels for a whole week in order to create the perfect date for her and who would try to make all her Christmas’ wishes
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Meh...for such a short book it seemed to take FOREVER for these two to actually get together. On top of that, this really needed an epilogue. On a more positive note, I did laugh out loud several times...so there is that.

description
description

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Corina
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella
Late Night Kisses was a slightly naughtier version of a Lifetime holiday movie - I wouldn't consider it as steamy, but definitely sexy. And it was exactly what I wanted (without knowing that I wanted it in the first place).

It was cute, easy and lighthearted - perfect for the Christmas season. Truly, Late Night Kisses made me chuckle and smile. It had Whitney G's trademark humor and snark. And both characters loved sarcasm which always works for me.

Since it's a novella of about 99 pages, don't ex
Carvanz
This is a short, steamy read with a bit of enemies to lovers trope. Of course the enemies is really just the heroine hating on the hero but it worked for me.

Christina should be totally turned off by Nathan after his late arrival and cocky attitude during their blind date. And she is…even while she’s a bit turned on. Nevertheless, she hightails it out of there only to find out that her blind date is the police chief. A morally corrupt police chief if his method of gaining another date, or fifteen
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Owing many dates' Stars!

A sexy, festive novella by Whitney G.? Oh yeah, I am all over it! The woman sure knows how to write a sassy heroine, a cocky dirty talker, their sizzling sexual tension and off-the-charts chemistry. I loved Nathan and how he wins Christina's trust and love, after that "failed" first blind date. These two have a beautiful connection and I really enjoyed reading their love story.

Of course, I would have loved to read more about them but what I read I really loved! Difini
Dilek VT
Dec 11, 2018 marked it as nope
Nope because... novella.
Olga therebelreader
This book was even better than I´d expected. I loved the characters, the setting and its happily ever after ending. In Late Night Kisses I enjoyed the progression and the complexities of the romance between Nathan and Christina. They meet under unusual circumstances and sparks start to fly from the very first moment. This book is a delightfully fun and romantic read. Great love story, steamy as hell, just everything you want in a romance.

In short:

photo 0F503C1F-45F5-41D3-88A7-8A1A2524F217_zpsxz9ra2v1.jpg

photo 708800B6-901E-4A2B-8B1A-C8DCD774F259_zpsqkbfrd0n.jpg
Nova
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was just as good as it was the first time I read it. Sizzling holiday story.

Christina is in a dating slump and has been for a while so she agrees to join an agency her sister recommends. She’s shocked when they find her a near perfect match that is until her date is late and doesn’t apologise, yes he’s hot as hell and as much as she wants him decides to cut the date short. But when he chases her down and makes it clear he’s having a date even if he has to blackmail her will she be able to
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Late Night Kisses was a sweet and a little sexy novella that hits just the right spot. Christina seemed to be going on the literal dates from hell. Seriously, do dates like this really exist? They were the worst of the worst, on repeat, one after the other. What are the odds? The character that really stole the show was Deputy Nathan. He was such a hottie! There wasn't a lot of character development or much room for a real story arc, so it was hard to judge the relationship that was starting ...more
Carol
Okay ..ish.. I guess???
A quick read, it is a light hearted and Holiday themed romance.
Infact this novella seems fairly light on story and characters as well - I really would have liked to see more development of both.
Reading this short story I only caught glimpses of the hilarious and snarky humor that Whitney G is known for and usually excels at (and also one of the reasons why I am such a big fan of hers).
Sadly, I didn't find this very funny!!!
A big plus however was the chapter titles that
JewelsyGoolsy
Dec 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Snow
Honestly, nothing can go wrong in my eyes, with anything that Whitney G writes...no matter how short it is!

This little gem is funny, romantic, quirky and sexy...

And it's just the perfect recipe to put yout sweet tooth at ease😋😏
Alla
Dec 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: novellas
Nice, lazy Christmas day read ;)
Melanie (mells_view)
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Think Hallmark holiday romance but dirtier 😂

Quick, steamy, sweet read. I didn’t find it overly funny, but it did make me smile a few times. Set in a town that celebrates Christmas for most of the year. It’s kind of like a Hallmark movie with a dash of dirty.

If you’re looking for quick. I’d check this one out.
Carmen Rae
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: quickie, short-hot
This was a short and hot little novella I found on KU.
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
A fun, hot, quick novella I was in the perfect mood for.
Nova B
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
I love me some Whitney her stuff is quite funny but this one was just too much in the part that all of it was about sex and nothing else. Nothing else happened at least till the middle I skipped till epilogue. And of course no real HEA like always.
Timitra
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Late Night Kisses. It was funny, cute, sweet, sexy and just the right size for quick reading. I don't know how this author always manages to create such loveable characters especially asshole characters that I can't help but adore and swoon over. These characters were no different I loved them and their story. It definitely put me in the Christmas mood and even made me want to bake, I'm not a baker. I highly recommend this quick holiday treat.

Copy provided by author
My Pink Fairytales
Is this really the same person who wrote Sincerely, Carter (Sincerely Carter, #1) by Whitney G. or Reasonable Doubt Full Series (Reasonable Doubt, #1-3.25) by Whitney G. ? 😳

Wow! 😑
Bookphenomena (Micky)
Whitney G can write a good, hot novella. This wasn't one of them.
Michelle
4 Stars!
Something different this time. An officer and a bakery owner. Loved it!
lucie
May 24, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: in-english, 2019
Insta-everything, no plot, unrealistic, didnt like the hero's cockiness.
Katerina
Dec 24, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked it but also didn’t. The beginning was very stiff, the dialogue felt teenish. And then when we get into the story a little more, and I start to like both of them, it ends. That’s the problem with novellas I guess... 🤷‍♀️ Too short to ever connect w the reader.
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
I LOVE Whitney G's books so I wasn't expecting to be let down by this one.
I've enjoyed her other short sexy stories, but this one, unfortunately, didn't do it for me.

I know it's supposed to be a short story, but everything happened way too fast and it wasn't all believable. Some of her other shorties were so good that made me want them to be a full length book!

I didn't feel any connection with the characters and it was hard to relate to the story.
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whitney G. is one of my favorite authors and always a one-click for me. Turbulence and Reasonable Doubt are two of my favorite all time series! So when I had the chance to read this Christmas novella, I jumped at the chance. It was a no brainer and I was so happy to delve into this!

Christina and Nathan were so fun to read about! Their chemistry was palpable thru the screen of my kindle, but he deserved Christina's wrath on their first date. I laughed at his antics to get her to give him another
Dali
I just love reading sexy novellas by Whitney G. They're perfect for sitting down with some wine or coffee depending on the time of day and enjoying in a single sitting.

Amazon -> https://amzn.to/3859en1

• A Crown For Christmas
  • Ringing in the New Year
  • Inappropriate
  • Sweet Valentine
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books are currently published in over a dozen languages.

She lives deep in the Tennessee woods and spends most of her time drinking coffee while penning dirty-talking alpha males.

Find out more about her next project at www.whitneygbooks.com

(Be sure to sign up for "The F.L.Y. List" as that's the best way to receive new release update

News & Interviews