Start by marking “Mistletoe and Outlaws (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe and Outlaws (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga, #5.5)

Mistletoe and Outlaws

(Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #5.5)

For once those Renegade Souls boys and their old ladies are going to have a peaceful Christmas. Or so the plan goes.

Join Rider and Zara while they host the first Renegade Souls MC holiday party amid her pregnancy aches and Rider’s stress to rid his town of the bratva once and for all. All he wants is to make his girl happy with the help of family and some dirty shenanigan
Published December 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe and Outlaws, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe and Outlaws

Ri
5 stars

This was everything I needed and didn't know I wanted for Christmas. I fell hard for this MC and these characters. They feel like family. So, to get a glimpse of them all again and have an extended bonus of their individual stories entwined together? Oh, hell yes. The author wrapped this present up with the perfect bow.

I discovered this author this year and have DEVOURED everything she has written. I need everyone to read this gem of an author. She writes in different sub-genres but EVERY
Bookgeek23
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This gives us everything and I mean everything about the boys that we needed. I think my heart swelled for the boys and how good they are with their old ladies. I almost thought that Zara was going to say yes to Rider and I feel myself like I was last year come on Zara let him give you his ring. :) V has surpassed herself and yet again I cannot wait for more.
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
HO! HO! HO! Gorgeous bikers and lots of festive love!

This novella is everything it promises. It's festive and mushy and it has all the dirty bikers. But what it also has is a lot of heartfelt moments. It's brilliantly written and it's everything you want when you're reading a catch up novella from a beloved series. Surprise release books are just the best because this one turned a crappy day into an absolute delight snuggled under the blanket with what felt like old friends.

I adore that Ride
V. Theia
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
`*•.`*•.(`*•.★.•*).•*.•*

CA: https://amzn.to/2R4cM3g
AU: https://amzn.to/2Gs4CNS

Jenn
description

Oh, these hard-worn, dangerous and tough bikers who rule Colorado own my heart!! They are a big bag of delicious mush for their old ladies and they do anything for their happiness.

Mistletoe and Outlaws is one of those add-on novellas that mean so much to the fans because it delivers on every note of perfectness when we catch up with Rider, Grinder, Preacher and Hawk along with their amazing heroines. I loved the funny times, and heart-melting perfect times and the sexy times and the overall I WA
Tamara Harrington
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh sweet Biker Christmas!!!
I could not have been happier to spend some time with some of my favourite bad biker men and their very feisty woman!
This story runs at about the same time as Snake so him and Winter aren’t a featured couple but all those other sexy men are!
Catching up with Zara and Rider who are my favouritist (yes this is a word!!) couple ever, and baby Harper!!!! I can’t tell you how much love a feel for them all. The level of love that spills off these pages and Rider still look
Michelle Dunklee
MC XMAS

As always, witty humor, insane chemistry and a non stop page turner every available min I had available!! I absofreakinglutely adore all these couples and all the singles.. LOKKING FORWARD TO MORE!!
Elisha Blade
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite holiday book of the season!!!!

We get to see all our our favorites and the things they love to do ;)

Such a lovely read, perfect for the holiday, by the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa.

Preacher is perfect!!!!

It’s the most wonderful gift from one of my favorite authors. A story to brighten your holidays. V. Theia is such a wonderful storyteller.

***I would not read this alone. It is part of a series. To fully understand this lovely story of the Renegade Souls, personally i would s
Sasha Gonzalez
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Festive biker boys

This was a fun, festive catch up novella for all the couples who have already had their main story. It will make you smile from ear to ear. We get to see Hawk’s emotional ride during the birth of his tiny biker princess. Great, easy and lovely read
✭JoJo✭
Oh my biker loving heart! I didn't know I needed to know what the bikers and their old ladies did for the holidays but now I can't believe I lived all this time without this novella.

It was packed to the rafters of just utter GOODNESS!! For fans of this series it's the perfect accompaniment to the main books. And gives an insight in just how hard, how deep, how completely devoted those hard men love their girls. I loved the family camaraderie especially since Krusher has joined the crew now!! I
Lisa Tetting
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great Christmas edition of the dirty bikers and the women who love them. The main characters from the Renegade Souls MC celebrate the holidays in all their dirty ways. The men are as possessive as ever and the women are all knocked up, with the exception of Luxe.

I thoroughly enjoyed this holiday story and am looking forward to the next installment.
Kay
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cannot even tell you how much I love this authors work...well I can. I loved her work very very much. She is the queen of MC Romance. This book was just what I needed at the right time. I appreciate it more because it was a BIG surprise to us fans. It was so awesome to visit with the brothers and their women. To see what they are up to for Christmas and under the mistletoe. I know we just had Finally Winter, which is what this surprise so great! If you are looking to catch up with the boys, th ...more
Bee
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a perfect Christmas read to be given a glimpse into our favourite boys and their Old Ladies at this time of the year.

I loved seeing Hawk find the inner strength to let someone in and how Rider is able to balance his Icy and her Christmas addiction - a reminder that being strong and somewhat 'bad' doesn't mean you can't be vulnerable too.

Once again, V delivers a perfect tale of the Renegade Souls.
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
My Official Favourite Festive Read of 2018!!!

I'm attached to this MC series like tinsel on Santa's Ho Ho Ho so I was beyond thrilled to see a surprise novella catching up with the original gang again and it's set at my favorite time of the year!!!

Rider and Zara are the true king and queen of the MC. Their love and strength for one another is gorgeous and who doesn't love a hero will goes above and beyond for his girl!

Preacher!! Oh that man. There's a scene that turned me to mush because I
Robin
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't tell you how thrilled I was to visit my men and their ladies at Christmas time. This book takes us into the lives and homes of some of my favorite outlaw (sometime) bikers.

I could sit on the couch and chat with Icy and her man for hours. I want to have a drink and stare into Riders eyes just to see the love for his girls shining back at me.

I need to high five Ruby for grabbing and taming Preacher. She took a one time man slut and made him a family man..... a very sexy family man, but t
Pat Freeman
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AND Merry Christmas !

What a delightful Christmas reunion with the Souls ! A little catchup for 4 couples to bring on the holiday cheer. Thank you V Theia for the warm feelings and smiles for our favorite MC family. ♥🎄 ....pat....
Taylor
OH MY GOD!!!

Oh my god this was everything I needed and more!! Love that we were able to see what these biker men and there women were up to!!
Clare-Marie-BookAddict
Dec 19, 2018 is currently reading it
OMG I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS!!!!! i NEEDED MORE BIKERS AND HERE THEY ARE.

READING TONIGHT!
SBooks
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Amazing. Sentimental. A wonderful insight to those Renegade Souls MC and everything I could want for a catch up novella. This christmas book was fantastic. The bikers and their festive loving women (not angry Luxe lol ) outdid themselves.
Naomi
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My boys

My dirty biker boys, oh how I love them and all they get up to, it's nice to rrad about there Christmas and what happened to them all, still feeling sorry for Texas hope he can get forgiven? But I really can't wait to find out who is our next instalment of the DIRTY BIKERS, I give this book five hot and sexy with strong biker boys stars *****
julianne
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is as close to perfection as it gets, V gives off a holiday glimpse into our favour biker boys and it doesn't disappoint.

Hawk... Oh my god! The guy is everything!

Thanks V, you've done it again ❤❤

Jeanne
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Following up with the Renegade Souls and their families as we have babies coming and celebrate Christmas. Great little nugget to tide us over until we get the next book this winter!
Lynn Germer
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holiday Excellence!!

How do I LOVE the Renegade Souls let me count the ways?!💕 Their overboard protector modes, their fierce and all consuming love for their women and children, their stronger than blood bond and loyalty to one another, their Christmas spirit....I could go on and on. V Theia spoils us yet again with the Souls and all their imperfectly perfect love for the holidays and one another! It's the perfect holiday read in every way!!💕🎄💖
Brenda
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anya
Merry Christmas to Me!!!!

Spending Christmas with the RSMC boys?? YES PLEASE!! I hung off every festive word and I don't think I stopped smiling from start to finish. It was everything you need in a catch up novella, especially one based at christmas. The boys were gorgeous and indulging of their ladies. The ladies themselves were a hoot and showed just who owns those hard men.

Babies and puppy melted my heart and Hawk still completely owns it.
A perfect, wonderful, festive read.
Char Davis
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great holiday story.Watching the members of the Renegade Souls try to have a great holiday with those they love.Of course there's always danger for the members of the M C and the ones they love.I really love the way this amazing author brings the characters to life before your eyes and you feel like you know them personally.I can hardly wait to see what's next by this multi talented author.If you like action,suspense,hot sex scenes and a brotherhood of the Renegade Souls and those the ...more
Irene
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am glad that Rider and Zara have planned a great Christmas for the club and family. I learn how each of club members in the books were spending their Christmas. I enjoyed that book included the clubs births, wives and interaction with each other to finally have a great family and event.
Linda Derouen
Dec 22, 2018
Kim Rivera
Dec 31, 2018
Sue
Dec 22, 2018
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga (6 books)
  • Dirty Salvation (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #1)
  • Preacher Man (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #2)
  • Tracking Luxe (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #3)
  • Filthy Love (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #4)
  • Finally Winter (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #5)
  • Untitled (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #6)
“Come here, Zara.” His voice low and sinful. She knew that look in his deep-set eyes as he unravelled his hair and spread out his sweatpants covered legs in front of him. There was nothing wholesome or good about her bad biker-man. And not when he was heeling his hand over his hardness. “Come here to your man so I can wrap your pretty pussy around my cock.” And he pulled out his angry-looking cock to rest on his abs, a hard bat of need just for her.” 2 likes
“He still blamed himself. It would never change. The domino effect never meant much until his prick move on pushing his girl away resulted in her being taken by a sadistic, twisted fuck and had her life stalled for over a thousand days.” 2 likes