Start by marking “More (Ryder Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
More (Ryder Brothers, #3)

(Ryder Brothers #3)

It starts with a bang.

As in me and Hadley, the maid of honor, during my brother’s wedding reception.
Sure, it was amazing, but I’m a one-and-done kind of guy.
After spending years of my life getting screwed over by managers and agents with the Ryder Brothers, I no longer like to commit.

I don’t even play music anymore.
The secret that I haven’t told anyone- is that I ca
Published December 18th 2018 by JD Hawkins Books

To ask other readers questions about More, please sign up.
CerysAnne It'll be releasing the 19th of December. I'm pretty sure this book is a live release, meaning there is no pre-order, and seeing as the other two books…moreIt'll be releasing the 19th of December. I'm pretty sure this book is a live release, meaning there is no pre-order, and seeing as the other two books in this trilogy are both enrolled in KU, I think More will be too, so it'll only be available on Amazon, though that last part I'm not 100% sure about :)(less)

Start your review of More (Ryder Brothers, #3)
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gah after reading the first two books in this series I just HAD to read More and gah it’s just as amazing as the other two Ryder brothers.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Jonas has quickly become my favourite brother, he’s so troubled and hurt and he doesn’t even realise how much all his shit is actually affecting him. He’s got issues and nobody close to him sees how deep they go.

Hadley was an amazing woman, her sole purpose is helping other. She’s a strong and beautiful woman who
Heather andrews
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jonas has his priorities in order, “if it’s a choice between having you as my life coach and having you in my bed, then I know exactly what I’m gonna go with. There’s no contest.” Jonas can read his woman like a book, “you’re the one trying to distract me with *** now, huh?” I liked this book, I loved Jonas.
MilVa
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I floved this story so much. It doesn't happen often that you can identify yourself with the main female character, but this time...Yes.
Hadley is amazing. And yes, Jonas is hot and Alpha, but not the annoying kind. I can't write much more because I would give some spoilers and I don't want to do that. So if you have a chance to read More, you definitely should.❤
Cee Cee Houston
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about More by JD Hawkins other than, he gave me more. So much more! This book was a deserved ending to a fantastic three part series. The first two, Close and Want by Laurelin Paige and Kayti McGee were both brilliant stories and we got to see a little bit about Jonas in them but not enough to reveal just what was coming here.
This guy? He had issues, but, not the usual kind. No drama caused by bad parenting in his past or a devastating breakup with an ex-girlfriend. No, this hurt
Teresa Lara
Loved Hadley and Jonas intense beautiful
Amazing.Cant wait need more
Lindsay
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think this Ryder brother maybe my favorite! This whole book was fantastic! I couldn’t put it down. She is perfect for him and it was great catching up with the others!
Margaret
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it

Let me introduce to you to the book, MORE, starring characters Hadley and Jonas.
The book is a unique take on the typical bad boy rocker with issues and a life coach.

Everyone needs a little Hadley in their life. She is smart, sweet and gets to the point with the issues her clients are dealing with. She gives them the teaching tools to handle the situations they have found themselves in. As she takes on Jonas as a client, magic happens for both of them. Helping Jonas with her strength a
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
More is by far my favorite book in the Ryder Brother's series. It's Jonas turn to find love while dealing with his issues.

Jonas is the elusive, eldest Ryder brother. Unlike his two younger brothers, he gave up his career in the music industry because his past experience. He's taken a stance against commitment and obligations. It was his past commitments and obligations that made him turn against music. Jonas had been coasting along with no commitment until his best friend recruits him to perfor
2OCC Reviews
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gemma
There are certain authors whose books I instantly one click when they have a new release. J.D Hawkins is one of these authors whose stories I instantly one click when they are released. This is due to the unique take on romance stories that this author takes in their writing. The way they are able to write these endearing and unique characters that I instantly love reading. More is no exception with the unique bad boy rock star Jonas and the inspiring life coach Hadley. Both characters being com ...more
Bibliophile  Chloe
Ryder Brothers #3

This is the story of the final Ryder brother Jonah.  I was so looking forward to this one!  J.D. Hawkins is a new to me author so I was doubly excited to get into this story.  I was not disappointed.

Hadley and Jonah have a hit it and quit it initial meet.  As the months pass they see each other a few more times.  The chemistry between these two is epic! Off the charts hot!

As time passes, the intrigue between these two develops.

Hadley is a life coach that blurs the lines betwee
Karen
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I wonder how Laurelin, Kayti and JD decided which brother to take.

I imagine Laurelin said “I’ll take the one with the cougar. Grrrrrrrrr.” Kayti said, “I’ll take the sweet friends to lovers. Purrrrrrr.” Hawkins said, “I’ll take the inventor of pirate themed cocktails. Aye aye me hearties and a bottle of rum.”

Jonas is said pirate booty maker and pirate bounty do-er. The oldest Ryder brother doesn’t play with his little brothers anymore but plays very nicely with Hadley. Hadley is the life coach w
Lisa Hemming
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jonas Ryder’s musical life was controlled by agents, managers, and other people who wanted to own him and his brothers and he never wanted to live that kind of life again. So after playing the last note, at the last show on their final tour, he left that life behind to live in solitude in his mansion, so he could be alone with his thoughts. He had distanced himself from his brothers who had found success with their solo careers. Jonas had a fear of music, performing and everything else that came ...more
Claudia
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
JD perfectly captures the heart and mind of broken-hearted musical performer Jonas Ryder. Being the oldest in the Ryder brothers he let himself take the brunt of the responsibilities. Which later made him get burned out and turn his back on the one thing brought him peace and happiness. He notices Hadley at the wedding to one of his brothers and sparks begin to fly. Hadley herself was looking for something besides the some old day to day and she got more than she bargained for in Jonas. The stor ...more
Becky
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This was a one sitting read, who needs sleep! This book was an amazing end to a delightful and strong trilogy about three brothers who were in a boy band as teens and then, well then they grew up. Two have fallen in love, but the third brother, Jonas, has yet to find love. Also, yet to find forgiveness for the grueling experiences that he endured while the eldest of the brothers when they were together.

Hadley is a life coach. She likes her choic
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 JONAS RYDER STARS!! Jonas is my favorite Ryder brother.....cocky, sexy and keeps you wanting MORE. Jonas and Hadley has a story filled with all the feels to tell you. J.D. Hawkins has a great addition to this series. I highly recommend this series and book, so make sure to 1-Click.
A
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t read a good rock star romance since Olivia Cunnings Sinners on Tour and I’m not much a rock star romance fan but this was the exception. JD Hawkins wrote a believable story about a former boy band member who after being traumatized by the demands and control of the music industry shied away from what he loved, the people he loves and the entertainment radar.

Until a one night stand with a sexy, life coach showed up and altered his universe.

“For her I’ll play.”
“For her I’ll do anything
Kaye
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As a new reader to the world of JD Hawkins I didn’t know what to expect from this book, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was erotically charged right from the first word. Jonas and Hadley were intense characters who found solace in each other. Their story was sweet and oh so sexy. JD Hawkins great job, this is by far my favourite book in the Ryder Brothers series.
PP's Bookshelf
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More (Ryder Brothers ,3) is the story of the eldest Ryder brother, Jonas and best friend of Natalia, Hadley. I have seen glimpses of Jonas in all three books and he was an intriguing character. I loved Hadley's character as she did a lot to bring Nick Ryder and Natalia together in the first book. So this book was in my list of highly anticipated read. And I was not disappointed at all.

Jonas has retired from music industry and cut off all ties from fame and limelight. While his brothers still per
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
4.5 Stars.

More is the third book in the Ryder Brothers series by three very talented authors. This one being by JD Hawkins. You can read it as a standalone but I do recommend reading the previous books to get to know Jonas’ brothers and their loves.

Jonas Ryder was a certified man-whore. That was why he was banging his brother’s new bride’s maid of honor outside of the wedding reception. He didn’t even know her name. What he did know was that she was sexy, available, and intriguing. There was d
Erin Lewis
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of More (Ryder Brothers #3) by J D Hawkins
I have read the previous two books in this series and could not wait for Jonas’s story. I knew that the woman who would captivate him would need to be special and Hadley is just the woman.
Hadley and Jonas start of as a one night hookup but despite themselves, they both gravitate to one another and want more.
Jonas has some deep and personal fears and issues he has managed to hide from his brothers and the rest of the world. When a friend ask
Jackie Wright
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book. the final Ryder brother in the series and boy am I sad to see it finish, I loved the concept of three different authors writing about three brothers who all have their own issues. J.D.Hawkins is a new author to me but after reading More I certainly will be checking out other works from this very talented author.
Jonas Ryder is the oldest Ryder brother and that makes him responsible for his siblings and the issues that went with the boy band they formed but he burnt himself
Marina Skinner
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I haven't read a book by this author before and this is also my first read in this series. I liked the characters, I liked the dilemmas they faced and the words said to help them deal with things, life etc.
There was a real sense of family, friendships that I came to really love as well.
Overall, all I wanted to do, is give Jonas a big hug. His heart and the way things happened just made him feel real, everyday issues....plaguing him.
At one point I got so engrossed in the book that I had
April
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jonas and Hadley have a hookup at his brother’s wedding but what is supposed to be one and done quickly turns into so much more!
I fell in love with these characters,Hadley’s passion and Jonas’s sexiness makes for a hot read!
This story was sweet,sexy romance with just the perfect amount of angst. The writing was well done and beautifully written.
Peggy Copeland
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOLY COW... these Ryder boys are killing me! Holy Moly... can you get any hotter and cutter then Jonas! GREAT STORY! I just hope there is more of ALL the Ryder boys!
Caitlin Audet
More by JD Hawkins is the third and final book of the Ryder Brothers series. A hot trilogy about three brothers who were a big hit in the music industry for years, their eventual breakup, and where they are now. I love how each book is written by a different author with their own style shining through and also compliment the storyline as a whole. These are standalone books with each brother having their own journey, but I recommend reading in order to gain the full experience and appreciate what ...more
Eileen Robinson
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
More, gives us exactly what it says.. MORE
This is Jonas (Oldest Ryder Brother) and Hadley's story, and we get so much more than a Badboy Rockers love story.
Jonas is almost a recluse, disenchanted with the music industry, and refuses to enter the music world again. He lived through trying to protect his brothers from the music industries sharks, till he had nothing left to give. This is a man with deep issues even though he floundering
He meets Hadley at his brothers wedding and yes he is that on
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hadley is a life coach. And, right there, I was really interested in this one, as, well, couldn't we all use someone to help us face the things that block us from our own success.

Enter Jonas. He needs some help hetting back to his success. He also just had hot wedding sex with his future life coach.

Oops.

As always with a JD Hawkins book, the humor and the characters are the reason to love and enjoy this story. I liked both of them, I felt like I connected with the characters, especially Jonas. An
Jane super booklover📚
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
I loved this one! 5 stars. My first 5 stars Book of 2019. Its emotional and beautiful and sexy and loving. It got to me. Maybe because of the music theme. I loved it.
Zilpha Owens
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 More Stars

More is the 3rd and final installment in the Ryder Brothers series. Jonas is the broody and elusive older brother. Hadley is the self confident life coach that puts everyone first and leaves her happiness by the wayside. Together they are an explosion of hotness. It’s a fun and flirty read.
Escape into a Booksite
Dec 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
*3 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

The final Ryder brother gets his story in this one. Both main characters have been in the previous books, and so we have had little glimpses of them before, to get us wanting more.

More is all that Jonas wants as well. After some hot wedding sex with Hadley, they run into each again down the track, and he finds out that she is a life coach. This leads to Hadley mixing business and pleasure which can be quite tricky.

With neither of
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet, #2)
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)
  • Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)
  • The Open Door (The Found Duet, #2.5)
  • Dirty Sexy Bastard (Dirty Games Duet, #0.5)
  • Dirty Sexy Games (Dirty Games Duet, #2)
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • Graham: A Holiday Romance
  • Cards of Love: The Moon
  • Mixtape: A Love Song Anthology
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Rivalry (Slay Quartet, #1)
  • Bad Reputation
  • Birthday Suit (Sexy Suits, #2)
  • Washed Up Royal (The Royals #1)
  • Hunky Heartbreaker (1001 Dark Nights #93)
  • Force of Nature

Ryder Brothers (3 books)
  • Close (Ryder Brothers, #1)
  • Want (Ryder Brothers, #2)