Start by marking “What Could Go Wrong?: My Mostly Comedic Journey Through Marriage, Parenting and Depression” as Want to Read:

There comes a time when couples decide to create and raise tiny helpless human beings, hoping they one day become non-tiny and less helpless.

This is one family’s journey through ten months of pregnancy (isn’t it supposed to be nine months?), the first years of parental cluelessness, the terrible twos, threenagers, and the few years that follow when they begin to learn ab
Kindle Edition
Published January 15th 2019 by Panman Press

To ask other readers questions about What Could Go Wrong?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Could Go Wrong?

Start your review of What Could Go Wrong?: My Mostly Comedic Journey Through Marriage, Parenting and Depression
Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was invited to read this book about parenting written by a father, and I was definitely intrigued. We need to hear from more fathers on parenting.

What Could Go Wrong is Brett Grayson’s memoir about his experiences as an expectant parent and new father. Sometimes humor in books doesn’t come across easily, but I found myself laughing out loud with the introduction. I knew I was in for a treat for the rest of the book, and I was right.

Overall, Brett Grayson writes with honesty, humor, and heart
Meg - A Bookish Affair
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, non-fiction, memoir
"What Could Go Wrong?" is a funny memoir about a couple just trying to survive parenthood. Since becoming a parent, anytime anyone asks if I have any advice for new parents, I always say to just have a sense of humor about things. Parenting is difficult, fun, uplifting, heartbreaking, hilarious. The author touches on all of these throughout the book. This is a memoir that fellow parents will find a lot to love about.

Grayson covers a lot of ground in this book. He covers both the highs and the l
Meredith Spidel
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Too fun, and so REAL!! Love the fresh, funny truth-telling Grayson shares, and can't wait to hear more from this author! ...more
Hanna
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What could go wrong? by Brett Grayson Is a book about parenting with funny and sad, real and exaggerated moments. This book will make you laugh and think, maybe cry.

This book brought up a ton of emotions while I was reading  it.

The introduction caught me off guard with how funny it was. Brett Grayson's writing reminded me of  Nick Spalding's. And it was funny. But then things got real while we got to meet the real problems of new parents. I got to know the author and his family and felt like
Tish
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
A memoir about fatherhood, from pre-pregnancy through the early elementary years. Mostly comedic is right--some parts were downright hilarious! Other parts were honest and real. Other parts were sad: from the immaturity of this couple to the mental health struggles they each went through.

Recommended for both new and veteran parents!

Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for providing me a free e-ARC of this book.
Kayo
Jan 24, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So I'm writing this review so that author won't have to commute anymore.
Read the book thoroughly to figure that reference out.

Thanks to author,publisher and Netgalley for the chance to read this book. While I got the book for free,it had no bearing on the rating I gave it.
Angela
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a very funny, relatable book with anecdotes about marriage, pregnancy, and children. I really liked the fact that he didn’t shy away from discussing mental health issues. It’s very important to emphasize how many people are affected and how it affects others around you. I could relate to so much of the book. It was a quick and enjoyable read. I’m recommending it to my mom-friend book group.

I highly recommend it!!
Miriam Downey
Jan 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Read my full review here: https://mimi-cyberlibrarian.blogspot....

Last summer I took two grandchildren to the Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek Michigan. It was a beautiful day, and we were having a great time. We arrived in the African Safari area of the zoo. My 7-year-old granddaughter walked beside me while my 5-year-old grandson ran on down the walkway to the African animal exhibits. I hollered to him, “Stop at the giraffes, Davick!” Adela and I arrived at the giraffes, and no Davick. I told
Sandra Guerra-Cruz
Oct 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I only gave it three stars because sometimes he gives too much information on the personal stuff. As a non-parent, it turned me off. But otherwise, it's a pretty good read.

Kitt O'Malley
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious take on parenting. Topics include: living with chronic depression, postpartum depression, raising a special needs kid. Relatable, even though, unlike most, they could afford a nanny.
Danit Halberstein
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious and frank account of parenting and raising kids. A very fun and entertaining read! Highly recommend!!
Michael Grant
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Poignant, really well done. I laughed, cried and every other emotion. It really read like a novel, which really hard for a memoir to accomplish.
Paula
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very funny, honest take on marriage and parenting from a mans’ perspective.
CJ Hacker
Jan 28, 2019
Maura
added it
Feb 02, 2019

• Ending Back Pain: 5 Powerful Steps to Diagnose, Understand, and Treat Your Ailing Back
  • Where the Sun Will Rise Tomorrow
  • The Girl from Berlin (Liam Taggart & Catherine Lockhart, #5)
  • Firewall
  • Love: A Story
  • The Winter Sisters
  • You Can See More From Up Here
  • Deep Water Blues
  • Rouge
  • The Island of Sea Women
  • Ladies Who Punch: The Explosive Inside Story of "The View"
  • Handle with Care