Start by marking “My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, Vol. 3” as Want to Read:
My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, Vol. 3

My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, Vol. 3

(My Hero Academia: Illegals #3)

When you’re not a licensed hero, sometimes you need all the help you can get. For Koichi, unexpected—but not entirely unwelcome—assistance comes in the form of Makoto Tsukauchi, one of Koichi’s friends at school. Makoto’s got a self-confident vibe that makes Pop Step more than a little anxious and…jealous? Meanwhile, out in the streets of the Naruhata district, the schemin

Published January 1st 2019 by VIZ Media: SHONEN JUMP (first published February 2nd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about My Hero Academia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Hero Academia

Sam
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oooh...this volume brings in some new characters with new Quirks. Yay. I love the new details we are learning about Pop Step and Knuckleduster in here as well, and in some of the bonus content it was mentioned that Knuckleduster has a serious storyline coming up, so I'm excited to see that. This volume also had a couple special issues, which gave more insight into both Aizawa/Eraser Head and Toshinori/All Might. They were pretty intriguing.
Ben Truong
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, Vol. 3 continues where the previous tankōbon left off and contains the next seven chapters (12–18) of the on-going manga series and two specials: "Hero Conference" and "Hero Visit".

The tankōbon is divided roughly into three parts with three new characters being introduced with some sort of relation connected with Koichi Haimawari.

Makoto Tsukauchi is introduced in the first third of the tankōbon. She is the younger sister of Naomasa Tsukauchi, who younger self makes
Evelyn
For this volume we get three new characters and they are both equal parts awesome and loathsome.

First is a beautiful young lady at Koichi’s school who has connections to a character from the main series. Her quirk is really cool; built in lie detector!

Second, an American hero with a very stereotypical American problem. Captain Celebrity. Ugh, I hate this sleezebag All Might wannabe! It’s like Mineta, but with actual ability which is worse!

And finally, Koichi’s mom! Her quirk is as hilarious as
Louis Farina IV
Jan 13, 2019
Joanna Moreno
Dec 20, 2018
Kate (Looking Glass Reads)
May 23, 2018
Seikatsu Hime
Aug 06, 2018
Jim Demonakos
Jan 14, 2019
Jan 05, 2019
Annie Laflèche
Jan 01, 2019
Kate (Looking Glass Reads)
Jan 07, 2019
Dec 21, 2018
Natasha
Aug 11, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

My Hero Academia: Illegals (6 books)
  • ヴィジランテ -僕のヒーローアカデミア ILLEGALS- 1 [Vigilante: Boku no Hero Academia Illegals 1] (My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, #1)
  • ヴィジランテ -僕のヒーローアカデミア ILLEGALS- 2 [Vigilante: Boku no Hero Academia Illegals 2] (My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, #2)
  • ヴィジランテ -僕のヒーローアカデミア ILLEGALS- 4 [Vigilante: Boku no Hero Academia Illegals 4] (My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, #4)
  • ヴィジランテ -僕のヒーローアカデミア ILLEGALS- 5 [Vigilante: Boku no Hero Academia Illegals 5] (My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, #5)
  • ヴィジランテ -僕のヒーローアカデミア ILLEGALS- 6 [Vigilante: Boku no Hero Academia Illegals 6] (My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, #6)