Start by marking “Eric (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #1)” as Want to Read:
Eric (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #1)

Eric

(The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #1)

Born smack-dab in the middle of a wild set of quintuplets somehow Eric became the level-headed one. As his four siblings fly the nest, Eric’s feet are grounded in a plan to take over the family construction business. Goals. Persistence. Patience. Those paid off when he went after the quiet girl of his dreams… And someday down the line, Eric’s going to make Ginny his wife. ...more
Kindle Edition, 3rd Edition, 189 pages
Published December 15th 2018 (first published May 2nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Eric, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eric

Start your review of Eric (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #1)
Coco.V
Jan 11, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/25/2019)! 🎁
Wickedly  Romance
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Okay I admit I had a hard time with the heroine being named Ginny since that is my sister's name. Let's face it's hard to imagine a sibling in any sort of romance book role and every time I read her name my sister is all I could think about. That being said this is still a really sweet read.

Eric and Ginny have a plan which includes Eric working in the family con
Kari Hansen
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Eric may come from a wealthy family, but they are determined that the children will forge their own path before they inherit. Eric is the one Kingsbrier Quintuplet that is prepared to stay at home and work for the family business while Ginny, the girl that he loves, heads off to college.

Ginny loves Eric with all her heart and is worried about being away from him and maintaining a long distance relationship. When she makes a decision with far reaching consequences will it bring them together or t
Kim Owens
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, how I love this series! I first “met” Jody Kaye when I read Cavanaugh, the story of Ross Cavanaugh and Rose Kinsbrier. I fell in love with everything about the story!
Eric is the story of one of the Kingsbrier quintuplets - Rose and Ross’ children. The quints are now eighteen and cut off from the family fortune until they are twenty-five. They must make their way in the world, before they can receive their inheritance.
Eric and his girlfriend, Ginny have a plan - a four year plan. Eric will
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Eric and his siblings (a set of quintuplets living on a Texas ranch) have just graduated high school - and are all on different paths. What one planned in the naive land of high school is not always the the future that will happen. Eric and his girlfriend, Ginny, have their lives ahead of them. Through his eyes and others, we are drawn quickly and deeply into the quints' lives. As the high school sweethearts deal with an unexpected pregnancy, we see the couple grow up suddenly before our eyes.

T
Gretchen
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
The Kingsbriers are a set of quintuplets who the reader meets as they are about to graduate. They come from a good family, and from money, but their inheritance will be kept in trust for a few years so they can learn to get out into the world and support themselves. While we meet all of them, and start to get to know them, this first novel in the series focuses on Eric and his girlfriend Ginny. They have their whole lives planned out for them...until those plans get thrown off track by a surpris ...more
Charlotte Isaac
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
What a great start to a series. I really enjoyed this book. It had so many twists and turns. And we got to know each of the Quintuplets.

I loved Eric and Ginny together, you could tell they had an forever love. Even with secrets from beginning.

They may of been young, but they made it work.

Jody Kaye did amazing job on this book.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first Jody Kaye book, and I loved it! Eric and Ginny's story was pretty amazing. The characters were relatable and the storyline flowed pretty well. I cannot wait to read about the rest of the Quints! ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was more than just the first in the series, it sets the entire series up and gives us more than just Eric's story. To truly understand the family and Eric, you have to know the rest of the Quintuplets and it was a great start to the book. I am not usually a huge fan of 3rd person point of view, but it was a sweet romance that sets the stage for an unforgettable series! ...more
Jamie  Leigh
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read

I loved this family's relationship with each other. They are strong and secure in each other. This was well written!
Bena Roberts
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It took me a little while to get into the book Eric as it was very dialogue rich. I had to take a few notes on who everyone was. The four quintuplets and another sister plus their partners. But after Chapter 5, I got the story and it was easier to follow.

This is a story about growing up. Without giving away too much it tackles the issues of pregnancy before marriage and going to University.

I enjoyed the sections on Brier and related to her the most throughout the book. Her comments about cuttin
Barbara Hynes
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Eric and Ginny's story. It brought so many emotions out of me. Happy, sad, scared, love, and romantic. It was reality. It was a page turner, wanting to find out what happened next. I loved how Eric's two sisters and two brothers were there for each other. To be quintuplet teenagers and have the love of family but responsibilities. I loved how Eric stepped up to his responsibilities as did Ginny. Wow! I am looking forward to reading about this family more. A 5 star book for sure. ...more
Jeanne
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is told from basically nearly all of the characters’ points of view, which I love because you get the thought processes. Ginny panicked about leaving her boyfriend behind when she was to go to college and went off birth control without telling him, changing all of their plans when she got pregnant before graduating high school. This is about growing up and moving on for all of the family as they go forward to college, work, and (for Eric and Ginny) parenthood.
Kerstie Hazelbaker
I just loved the characters in this book from the very first chapter. This is not the type of book I usually read but I really enjoyed it, it was quick and easy to read and well written. I think everyone can relate to one of the quints and I can't wait to read more about them! ...more
Sara
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Kingsbrier Quints are going to be amazing! The first book in this series absolutely hooked me and now I can't wait for the rest! The author sets the stage for strong roots, country living and all of the fun that 5 kids going their own ways can offer. ...more
M
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an interesting read. The title of this book is Eric, but it is so much more than Eric and Ginny's story. Eric is one in a family of five, but the fact that those five are quintuplets makes the novel all the more interesting. The author does a good job of the individual personalities. Sure there are a lot of characters, but they are well written.

I especially like Coulton. He is a bit of a bad boy initially, but certainly has a story to tell, and I suspect, a heart of gold deep down.

The oth
Mary Stockwell
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

Interesting family saga. What a unique idea to write about quintuplets. They are all so different yet so close and protective of each other. Eric is the main character of this story. He turns into quite a great man at such a young age. Jenny, his girlfriend/fiancé/wife is a character you just want to hug and comfort. The author did a good job of giving a little bit of insight into each character while still focusing on Eric and Jenny.
Teon
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice book

I would say definitely a young adult book. Story about quintuplets who graduate high school and start to spread their wings. This one was Eric's story but all the siblings are present w/ some stories started more than others. Appears to be a great start on a family series.
Patti
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great start to the Kingsbrier Quintuplets. Eric had to let go of the hurt from what his girlfriend did. And Ginny had to except that she did something wrong and figure out how to move forward. They store was really good and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Elisha Campbell
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read this book twice now and both times it was excellent. The book is steamy without being trashy. It has romance without being cheesy. Jody Kaye hit just the right balance of what I feel a book should be. The story is easy to follow and easy to lose yourself in.
Sommer Pratte
The story was cute, but a little cliche. It moved well enough but could have used a professional editor. I'm on the fence about reading the next one, but recommend this for youth late teens/college age. ...more
Sue Woodard Hebble
Such an interesting way to start a series. I can't wait to see where the other characters end up. ...more
Emm
Jan 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eric

A young adult romance that was an okay read. The book had some good elements to it. Just hard to get into it.
Paula Genereau
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Ginny and Eric's story was amazing. You will love the Cavanaughs. I know I did. ...more
Francesca Arenas
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
About 180 page romance

This is a very well edited romance. I completely fell into the story and the family. I am buying the rest of the books.
Lucinda Race
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful first book in this series - can't wait to read more about the Quints-
Eric and Ginny were wonderful and real characters.
Iluvbooks44
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!!!

This is my first time reading any of Jody’s books, and can’t wait to read more.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Jeanette montgomery
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!!!

This is my first time reading any of Jody’s books, and can’t wait to read more.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Cindy Mathis
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an absolutely fun read! Jody Kaye’s plots are authentic, her characters rich, and the ending will leave you wanting more!
Rachael Houlker
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Kingsbrier Quintuplets

This story introduces you to the lives of quintuplets as they graduate from high school

The key focus is Eric. Who is also a twin. And follows how he deals with a surprise that throws him off his original ‘life plan’,

However this book also introduces Eric’s siblings, parents, friends and colleagues.

Despite the number of ‘cast’ introduced, time is given getting to know each individual, their background, POV and characteristics. Fueling the desire to keep reading.

Thank
Goodreads Librari...: Please update Get a Copy link 3 20 Aug 03, 2016 12:34PM

• How to Date Your Brother's Best Friend (Eden Hills, #1)
  • A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)
  • Always (The Protectors, #3)
  • Fractured (Southern Alphas, #2)
  • Falling Series Books #1-5
  • Best Friend Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #1)
  • Breaking Without You (Fractured Connections, #1)
  • S is for Second Chance (Office Secrets #2)
  • Winter's Kiss (Starling Bay, #1)
  • Storm (Storm MC, #1)
  • My Bestie's Ex (The Rooftop Crew, #1)
  • Leo (Preston Brothers #3)
  • I Promise You
  • Stand by Me: Books 1-3
  • Say You'll Be Mine (NOLA Heart, #1)
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand (The Baileys, #1)
  • Freakn' Out (Freakn' Shifters, #7)
  • Royal (Rixton Falls, #1)
Jody Kaye writes coming-of-age and contemporary romance series, including the unbridled Kingsbrier Quintuplets and the steamy southern Shattered Hearts of Carolina. Her books are filled with unique characters who you'll grow to know like they are your long lost friends.

Please subscribe to Jody’s newsletter for:
- Exclusive first looks and book discounts.
- Information about promotions and BRAND NEW

The Kingsbrier Quintuplets (7 books)
  • Brier (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #2)
  • Daveigh (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #3)
  • Cavanaugh (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets)
  • Adam (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #4)
  • Colette (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #5)
  • Colton (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #6)