Start by marking “Eric (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #1)” as Want to Read:
Eric (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #1)

Eric

(The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #1)

Born smack-dab in the middle of a wild set of quintuplets somehow Eric became the level-headed one. As his four siblings fly the nest, Eric’s feet are grounded in a plan to take over the family construction business. Goals. Persistence. Patience. Those paid off when he went after the quiet girl of his dreams… And someday down the line, Eric’s going to make Ginny his wife. ...more
Kindle Edition, 3rd Edition, 189 pages
Published December 15th 2018 (first published May 2nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Eric, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eric

Start your review of Eric (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #1)
Coco.V
Jan 11, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/25/2019)! 🎁
Kim Owens
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, how I love this series! I first “met” Jody Kaye when I read Cavanaugh, the story of Ross Cavanaugh and Rose Kinsbrier. I fell in love with everything about the story!
Eric is the story of one of the Kingsbrier quintuplets - Rose and Ross’ children. The quints are now eighteen and cut off from the family fortune until they are twenty-five. They must make their way in the world, before they can receive their inheritance.
Eric and his girlfriend, Ginny have a plan - a four year plan. Eric will
Gretchen
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
The Kingsbriers are a set of quintuplets who the reader meets as they are about to graduate. They come from a good family, and from money, but their inheritance will be kept in trust for a few years so they can learn to get out into the world and support themselves. While we meet all of them, and start to get to know them, this first novel in the series focuses on Eric and his girlfriend Ginny. They have their whole lives planned out for them...until those plans get thrown off track by a surpris ...more
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Eric and his siblings (a set of quintuplets living on a Texas ranch) have just graduated high school - and are all on different paths. What one planned in the naive land of high school is not always the the future that will happen. Eric and his girlfriend, Ginny, have their lives ahead of them. Through his eyes and others, we are drawn quickly and deeply into the quints' lives. As the high school sweethearts deal with an unexpected pregnancy, we see the couple grow up suddenly before our eyes.

T
Kerstie Hazelbaker
I just loved the characters in this book from the very first chapter. This is not the type of book I usually read but I really enjoyed it, it was quick and easy to read and well written. I think everyone can relate to one of the quints and I can't wait to read more about them!
Sara
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Kingsbrier Quints are going to be amazing! The first book in this series absolutely hooked me and now I can't wait for the rest! The author sets the stage for strong roots, country living and all of the fun that 5 kids going their own ways can offer.
Bena Roberts
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It took me a little while to get into the book Eric as it was very dialogue rich. I had to take a few notes on who everyone was. The four quintuplets and another sister plus their partners. But after Chapter 5, I got the story and it was easier to follow.

This is a story about growing up. Without giving away too much it tackles the issues of pregnancy before marriage and going to University.

I enjoyed the sections on Brier and related to her the most throughout the book. Her comments
M
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an interesting read. The title of this book is Eric, but it is so much more than Eric and Ginny's story. Eric is one in a family of five, but the fact that those five are quintuplets makes the novel all the more interesting. The author does a good job of the individual personalities. Sure there are a lot of characters, but they are well written.

I especially like Coulton. He is a bit of a bad boy initially, but certainly has a story to tell, and I suspect, a heart of gold deep down.

The oth
Barbara Hynes
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Eric and Ginny's story. It brought so many emotions out of me. Happy, sad, scared, love, and romantic. It was reality. It was a page turner, wanting to find out what happened next. I loved how Eric's two sisters and two brothers were there for each other. To be quintuplet teenagers and have the love of family but responsibilities. I loved how Eric stepped up to his responsibilities as did Ginny. Wow! I am looking forward to reading about this family more. A 5 star book for sure. ...more
Rachael Houlker
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Kingsbrier Quintuplets

This story introduces you to the lives of quintuplets as they graduate from high school

The key focus is Eric. Who is also a twin. And follows how he deals with a surprise that throws him off his original ‘life plan’,

However this book also introduces Eric’s siblings, parents, friends and colleagues.

Despite the number of ‘cast’ introduced, Time is given getting to know each individual, their background, POV and characteristics. Fueling the desire
Mary Stockwell
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

Interesting family saga. What a unique idea to write about quintuplets. They are all so different yet so close and protective of each other. Eric is the main character of this story. He turns into quite a great man at such a young age. Jenny, his girlfriend/fiancé/wife is a character you just want to hug and comfort. The author did a good job of giving a little bit of insight into each character while still focusing on Eric and Jenny.
Jeanne
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is told from basically nearly all of the characters’ points of view, which I love because you get the thought processes. Ginny panicked about leaving her boyfriend behind when she was to go to college and went off birth control without telling him, changing all of their plans when she got pregnant before graduating high school. This is about growing up and moving on for all of the family as they go forward to college, work, and (for Eric and Ginny) parenthood.
Teon
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice book

I would say definitely a young adult book. Story about quintuplets who graduate high school and start to spread their wings. This one was Eric's story but all the siblings are present w/ some stories started more than others. Appears to be a great start on a family series.
Patti
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great start to the Kingsbrier Quintuplets. Eric had to let go of the hurt from what his girlfriend did. And Ginny had to except that she did something wrong and figure out how to move forward. They store was really good and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Elisha Campbell
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read this book twice now and both times it was excellent. The book is steamy without being trashy. It has romance without being cheesy. Jody Kaye hit just the right balance of what I feel a book should be. The story is easy to follow and easy to lose yourself in.
Sue Woodard Hebble
Such an interesting way to start a series. I can't wait to see where the other characters end up.
Emm
Jan 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eric

A young adult romance that was an okay read. The book had some good elements to it. Just hard to get into it.
Paula Genereau
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Ginny and Eric's story was amazing. You will love the Cavanaughs. I know I did.
Cindy Mathis
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an absolutely fun read! Jody Kaye’s plots are authentic, her characters rich, and the ending will leave you wanting more!
Allison
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! I could feel the emotions of the characters, but especially Ginny. I was caught up in the heartbreaks, and could picture myself at the parties. I found it interesting that I was relating in small ways to each of the main women in the book too. I'm hooked and can't wait for the next book in the series to learn more about "The Quints"

I received an ARC for an honest review of the book
Jody
Jun 12, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i_wrote_that
Bloggers, have you ever wanted to binge read all of the #Kingsbrier books? Well, NOW is your chance!
Click here to sign up for the Quints #SeriesBlitz with @GiveMeBooksPR! ❤

“Eric

Download your copy of Eric!
Michelle Pouliot Rouillard
I received an ARC for an honest review of the book and am horribly delayed in my review, which does not reflect how I feel about the book. I LOVE the Kingsbrier Quintuplets series... The characters are "real" and well described and the story line keeps you wanting more. You will inhale this story and add Jody Kaye as a favorite!
Kara Clark
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book from start to finish. The author knows how to bring the reader right into the Kingsbrier family. Can't wait to read more!
Victoria
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Joyce Panitch
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I live Jody's writing style. Her characters come to life and you can't help rooting for them and crying along with them. I can't wait for the next book in the series.
Angela Reynolds
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book in one weekend. It stole my mind that weekend and for the next 2 weeks. I am totally in love with the entire Kingsbrier clan and cannot wait to read the next installment of Brier!

Richelle Emory
Jan 16, 2018
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Feb 16, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please update Get a Copy link 3 20 Aug 03, 2016 12:34PM

• Unexpected Fight (Unexpected Arrivals #2)
  • Fahrenheit (An MMF Book)
  • Today (Single Dads #2)
  • Coming Home (Texas Sisters, #2)
  • Written in the Scars
  • Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC, #1)
  • Another Life
  • Luke (Signature Sweethearts #1.5)
  • Breezy (Signature Sweethearts #2)
  • Sprinkled with Love (Bachelor Bake-Off #3; Tangled Charms #1)
  • Last Chance
  • Billionaire Needs Nanny
  • Crazy (The Gibson Boys, #4)
  • Game Day Baby
  • Crave (The Gibson Boys, #3)
  • Charles Darwin: His Life Told in an Autobiographical Chapter & in a Selected Series of His Published Letters
  • Cross (The Gibson Boys, #2.5)
  • Keys to Living a Happy and Regret-Free Life

“JodyKaye,

“No one does coming of age like Jody Kaye.” —Belles, Books & Scandals

Gray Sin by Jody Kaye Coming January 2020!

Learn more at www.jodykaye.com/graysin

Join Quintessential: https://www.facebook.com/groups/15919...

The Kingsbrier Quintuplets reading order:

“JodyKaye,

“No one does coming of age like Jody Kaye.” —Belles, Books & Scandals

Gray Sin by Jody Kaye Coming January 2020!

Learn more at www.jodykaye.com/graysin

Subscribe: https://www.jodykaye.com/newsletter
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JodyKayeWrites
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jodykayewrites
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jody_kaye

Join Quintessential: https://www.facebook.com/groups/15919...

The Kingsbrier Quintuplets reading order:

Eric (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #1) by Jody Kaye Brier (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #2) by Jody Kaye Daveigh (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #3) by Jody Kaye Miss Cavanaugh (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #3.5) by Jody Kaye Cavanaugh (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets) by Jody Kaye Adam (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #4) by Jody Kaye Colette (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #5) by Jody Kaye Colton (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #6) by Jody Kaye

Love the Quints? Use #kingsbrier or #kingsbrierquintuplets to make your posts searchable.

The Kingsbrier Legacy Series:
Gray Sin by Jody Kaye Going Down by Jody Kaye

The Kingsbrier Quintuplets (7 books)
  • Brier (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #2)
  • Daveigh (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #3)
  • Cavanaugh (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets)
  • Adam (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #4)
  • Colette (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #5)
  • Colton (The Kingsbrier Quintuplets #6)