Start by marking “Tainted Saint (Hawke Family #5)” as Want to Read:
Tainted Saint (Hawke Family #5)

Tainted Saint

(Hawke Family #5)

He's searching for absolution. She wants her happily ever after.

Solomon Clarke goes by Saint, though he’s anything but. After lusting for him from afar, the masquerade party affords me the anonymity to pursue that attraction without worrying about the fall-out of hooking-up with the bouncer from the Hawkeye Club. From the second he lays his eyes and hands on me, I’m
Kindle Edition
Published March 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Tainted Saint, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tainted Saint

Start your review of Tainted Saint (Hawke Family #5)
Angela
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Tainted Saint is the fifth book in the Hawke Family series by Gwyn McNamee. WOW! I knew as soon as I heard that Saint and Caroline were getting their own book that it would be sooo good, and Ms. McNamee didn’t disappoint!!! With the all the sizzle Ms. McNamee is so great at, as well as some drama, suspense, danger, intrigue, and so much more- this book felt much bigger than a novella. As with every book I have read of Ms. McNamee’s, I devoured it as soon as it hit my kindle.
This book
Roxs Reads
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Tainted Saint took me on a ride I was not expecting! Taint and Caroline are on fire together. They are both very strong personalities and they complement each other perfectly. While they wade through their feelings and Caroline continues to try Saint’s patience, more secrets and danger are exposed. The mystery surrounding Luca Abello continues with some shocking revelations uncovered.

This novella was a perfect segue into Steele Resolve which is now on top of my 2019 most anticipated book
Laura Furuta
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Saint: (A Hawke Family Story) (The Hawke Family Book 5)
By: Gwyn McNamee
5 out of 5 stars

The novella Tainted Saint: (A Hawke Family Story) (The Hawke Family Book 5) by Gwyn McNamee is a wonderful book that I loved reading. It is romantic and steamy. I loved reading about the characters of Solomon Clarke and Caroline Brooks. These two have an undeniable attraction to one another. There is a pull, spark, and connection between them. They have one night together. Will it lead to something
Teresa Lara
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Saint and Caroline amazing Intense incredibly hot love story.Gimme Steele
Fee96
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so addicted to this series! As soon as I started Saint & Caroline's story I had this moment of utter contentment - like I was home while reading this talented authors fantastic words. I genuinely adore every aspect of her writing! Gwyn is a one-click author for me. I don't even have to read the blurbs first. Another must read - all the ever lovin' stars!

With each installment in the Hawke Family, I develop a deeper attachment to these characters. And this being a novella means I got all
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Saint (Hawke Family #5) by Gwyn McNamee
5 out of 5stars
Tainted saint is the fifth book in the Hawke family series written by Gwyn McNamee. I have read quite a few book written by Ms. McNamee and I have read every book in this great series. Ms. McNamee writing is exceptionally good, the plot sucks you in from the first page and keeps you fully engrossed until the last page. Her characters are well developed and amazing we even get to see some characters from the first four books and we
Ashleigh
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The fifth instalment in the Hawke Family Series, Tainted Saints throws us straight back into the dark and mysterious mafia world of New Orleans. We’ve come to love the Hawke family and each time we get a new glimpse of their world I can feel the anticipation and excitement building. Tainted Saint was no disappointment and I loved learning more about Caroline and Saint. This is a great instalment to the series and another five star read!

During the previous book, Building Storm, I really became
Debi
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Saint (The Hawke Family Book 5) by Gwyn McNamee

5+++++++ Stars

I've been dying to know more about Caroline since she has been weaved in an out of many of the other books in this series. She is Dani’s best friend and I'm so glad she got her own book. I'm also so glad she is just as feisty as I thought she would be and her move walking into that office and facing Luca was brilliant, a little crazy but simply brilliant.

I love this series, it's one of those that I will read again back to back
Jana
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Saint is the fifth story in Gwyn McNamee’s Hawke Family series and what a series it is! Every single book takes you deeper into the Hawke Family universe and you are left panting for more! Every story is a complete story BUT they do need to be read in order as you would be totally lost if you picked any of them up randomly! Some stories are the Hawke sibling stories and some of them are of secondary characters so I see good news in that as there is a load of writing material for our ...more
Viper Spaulding
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this return visit to the Hawke Family world!

This novella packs in two main storylines: Saint and Caroline's romance and an updated look at Luca, Dom's son, and why he's in town. If you haven't read the previous books, you'll be a little lost as to why it matters, so go ahead and read those first. Saint and Caroline's love story is completely covered, start to HEA, in this book.

And what a love story! I just wish there was more. We see the beginning, how they passed from acquaintances to
Katie
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Tainted Saint (Hawke Family #5)
By Gwyn McNamee
5 stars

I am just in awe of this author I really am, I have read every single book that she has written and still I am completely hooked on her writing. I know that when I pick up a book by her I am not putting it down until I have finished! Whilst Savage Collision will always be my all-time favourite Tainted Saint is right up there with it! I loved Saint! He’s appeared in previous books and I was so excited to see him get his own story along with
Renee
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Saint is a novella in Gwyn McNamee’s Hawke Family series. You must read all of the previous books in this series in order to fully enjoy & follow the overlapping storyline.

Tainted Saint focuses on characters we’ve met in previous books...Saint (who works security for Savage & Gabe in the clubs) & Caroline (a reporter & Dani’s best friend).

A chance meeting for these two at a masquerade “party” kicks off a story that has everything I’ve come to expect from Gwyn...it’s a
Liz
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gahhh!!! This book blew me away! I just absolutely love anything that comes from Gwyn McNamee, especially her Hawke Family series so I knew this would be an extra good treat for me. Now I may be partial so keep that in mind, but I would highly recommend that you read the other novels in the series before you get your paws wrapped into this one good and deep. You will truly have the best experience and and appreciation for all the characters and going ons. Now that I have said my piece, this is a ...more
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
You won't regret reading this.

Whilst this is shorter than the other Hawke family books, it is still a hot and engaging read. I really liked both Caroline and Saint, we've met them briefly in previous books, but we really get to know them here. Caroline was strong without being bitchy or aggressive and Saint was an alpha with a gooey centre.

The book is a well written bridge between Building Storm and the next book, featuring 'Steele'. Whilst this can be read as a stand alone it contains huge
Chantelle Smith
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Saint is another incredible read in The Hawke Family Series, every book in this series has been brilliant from start to finish and this one is no exception.

To me, for the best experience of this book, it should be read as part of a series and not as a stand-alone. You will not be disappointed with this read, it is full of twists & turns that will have you on the edge of your seat throughout. Once again Gwyn McNamee has created two incredible characters that have been introduced to us
Jenny
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Saint is definitely no saint. If you want a sweet story with sparkly rainbows, and fluffy kittens- this is not the book for you. The story starts off sexy, considering where it picks up- a different perspective of a scene in Building Storm. That doesn't mean that it's the only scene like it, because this is written by Gwyn McNamee after all and since you've read this far in the series you know to expect more. It may be a shorter story than the main Hawke family books, but its just as good. And ...more
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
This is a story I never knew I needed until today!! Saint was just another side character to me and I now see he is SO MUCH MORE! He’s the protected of the Hawkes but also an extension of the family! He’s smart, caring and takes his job seriously! He’s content until he sees Caroline! He wants her in a way he’s never wanted anyone he just has to show her that they are worth it and together they can be phenomenal!

Caroline, just like Saint, was a side character we got to know and love through all
Julie
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Saint (The Hawke Family Book 5) by Gwyn McNamee is a five star novel. I have been in love with this series from the moment I knew it existed! This series will keep you on your toes and create steamy bedroom romance. The bedroom scenes in this novel will have you crying for more, but it is so much more than just that. When Caroline and Saint have their first encounter, they did not know how badly the other wanted that to happen between them. Neither one thought they were good enough for ...more
Jenni Bishop
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Saint: (A Hawke Family Story) (The Hawke Family Book 5) by Gwyn McNamee is one story I have been waiting for, Caroline's story. I have said it before but I will say it again, Gwyn is an amazing writer and and I always know I am in safe hands when I read one of her books. As usual I devoured this story in one sitting. It is a quick and easy read but I wished there was more.

Caroline, hid behind the mask and decided to let her inhibitions out for one glorious night with the man she
Michelle Austin
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Tainted Saint was a great 5 star read and book #5 in the Hawke Family.
I was pulled in once again by Gwyn McNamee’s writing, I couldn’t put it down until I was done.

Saint and Caroline were great, you could feel their connection coming of the pages. Saint works security in the clubs and Caroline is a reporter. When she goes to a masquerade party she believes she has anonymity but Saint knows who she is. Will their one night turn into more? Or will Saint continue to feel like he’s not good enough?
Shannon
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked reading this story. The Hawke family is probably one of my favorite families to read about.

I love how the main characters, Caroline and Saint, have been watching each other, both thinking the other is out of their league and unattainable. I love when they finally realize their feelings. But of course, their story isn’t just as simple as that. There has to be a “bad guy” who tries to mess everything up.

McNamee’s stories never fail when it comes to making the characters ache and
Lyndsey Fairley
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Saint (The Hawke Family Book 5) by Gwyn McNamee
5 stars

*This is part of a series and to fully understand everyone and the events happening, must start with book 1*

We finally get Saints story, i was so excited. He's intrigued me from the beginning of this series, and I've waited patiently to see if he got a book. And this did NOT disappoint.
Saint is a bouncer and part of the security team for the Hawke family and they're places of business. I knew he had a past that would explain how he
Maura
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
First of all - this cover is hot a.f.!!!!!

TAINTED SAINT is not a stand-alone, please don't read it if you haven't read the other books. Trust me, you will be doing yourself and this fantastic series a disservice.

TAINTED SAINT is a fast paced novella that is set in the Hawke Family setting. It acts as a bridge to the next story.

This novella is full of open door sexy times. I am a HUGE fan of this author but I must admit that I skimmed the sex scenes after reading the first time the MCs hooked
Robin Rankin
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Saint by Gwyn McNamee is the fifth book in the Hawke Family series. I can't believe we are already five books in this series. I love this group of characters and I'm dying to read the next book.

Saint captured my heart in this story for a few reasons. He is strong, protective and has a heart a gold. Also the fact he represented the Who Dat Nation didn't hurt.

Caroline is similar to Dani in personality which is helpful since they're best friends. She gets a "brilliant" idea which could
Renee
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Saint by Gwyn McNamee
Stars-5

I absolutely love the Hawke Family series! I was sad when the last of the family's book was complete. Even though the Hawkes are not the main characters, I loved getting little looks of them. I was concerned that I wouldn't like this book as much, but Gwyn McNamee has done a wonderful job. I am so glad that I read it.

This book focuses on Caroline, Dani's best friend, and Saint, an employee of Savage. We have met these characters in previous books, but I
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Did someone turn up the heat in here?? Tainted Saint was hot as hell! I love the Hawke family, and that includes everyone in their circle of friends. Solomon damn near melted my panties (ok, he did)! He and Caroline had amazing chemistry, and I hope you've all read the Hawke stories, because they do appear here, with some bits and pieces from Building Storm. I love this series, and each story just makes me want to become one of them even more. This was one amazing story, with Solomon trying to ...more
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
Saint and Caroline...where do I even begin with these two. I loved these two strong characters. I loved this story from the very start. A chance meeting at a masquerade party, these two have chemistry right from the start. I love falling for Gwyn's characters. I love falling for her stories. While this is a novella, it doesn't leave anything out. It's sexy, it's strong, it's believable. Gwyn's writing is fantastic and often leaves me wanting so much more.

I fell in love with this story, as I do
Sue
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I always liked Caroline and am happy to see she gets HER story. She wasn't always super likable...but she has always been LOYAL to Dani and to the Hawkes. This however may get her into some super hot water because her goal to become a hard hitting journalist will see her walking a fine line. Saint loves his job but he also feels guilty for letting something slip through his fingers. He will do whatever it takes to make sure the Hawke family remains safe no matter what. The Hawkes have seen so ...more
Sunday
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Saint by Gwyn McNamee
Five Stars

Tainted Saint is the fifth book in the Hawke Family Series by Gwyn McNamee. This novella is definitely not a stand alone, it should be read with along with the full series. This is one of my favorite series I have ever read. This is Saint and Caroline’s story, and boy is it worth the wait. If you are looking for something short and sexy, with a little suspense then this is the book for you. Gwyn just knows how to write a book that will keep you guessing
Bobbi Wagner
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It is not a stand alone, I highly suggest reading this series in order, you won’t regret it. I loved that we get to see the characters from the previous books in this one as well. This is Saint and Caroline’s story. One chance meeting at a party and fate playing a part, you get a growing relationship. They are great characters that are strong and have great chemistry. They are well written and really pop off the pages. Twists and turns you won’t see coming. A must read!

• Impact (A Twisted Hearts Love Story book 4)
  • Demon's Angel: Satan's Devils MC (Colorado Chapter) #2
  • Murder Among Friends
  • Everyday Enchantments: Musings on Ordinary Magic & Daily Conjurings
  • Two Hearts Under Fire (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance #8)
  • The Legend (Rivers Wilde, #2)
  • Smoke & Mirrors (Nite Fire #3)
  • Tracking Numbers
  • The Dare (North Woods University, #2)
  • Sweetest Obsessions: A Contemporary Romance Boxed Set Collection
  • Michael's Heart
  • Flirty Dancing
  • Beyond Words (The Hutton Family, #1)
  • Never Let Me Go (Bayou Devils MC #6)
  • Virtue & Vice (Spicetopia #2)
  • The Reason Why: Breathless Series
  • Abe (Savage Kings MC, #2)
  • Fire & Ice (Spicetopia #3)

Hawke Family (6 books)
  • Savage Collision (Hawke Family #1)
  • Tortured Skye (Hawke Family #2)
  • Stone Sober (Hawke Family #3)
  • Building Storm (The Hawke Family #4)
  • Steele Resolve (Hawke Family #6)