Start by marking “Geronimo Stilton Reporter: Stop Acting Around” as Want to Read:
Geronimo Stilton Reporter: Stop Acting Around

Geronimo Stilton Reporter: Stop Acting Around

Geronimo Stilton is getting into the movies when he is invited by an old filmmaker friend, director E.J. Sprocket, to visit the set of Block Cheddar 4, starring Jack Vole. Convinced that this could make for an interesting article he brings Thea, Benjamin, and Pandora along. But soon, they discover that it's not all glitz and glamour as strange happenings have been plaguing ...more
Published October 8th 2019 by Papercutz

To ask other readers questions about Geronimo Stilton Reporter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Geronimo Stilton Reporter

Start your review of Geronimo Stilton Reporter: Stop Acting Around
♡ ᴅ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴍ ♡
3 / 5 stars

[ e-ARC received from NetGalley ]

I’ve heard about Geronimo Stilton for a long time but haven’t had a chance to read it yet until today. After reading this, I could say that I feel a little disappointed. (maybe my expectation is quite high. I think.) Anyway, this book is okay for me. I enjoy reading it. I also love the drawings.

Thank you to NetGalley and Papercutz for this e-ARC.
Meghan
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: library
This book was received as an ARC from Papercutz in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed in this review are completely my own.

Geronimo Stilton is hugely popular with our library and every adventure is more interesting than the last and Reporter 3 is no exception. Everyone has a dream of visiting a movie set and meeting your favorite actor but when you find out that someone that you knew is not exactly the person you thought they were and have been a mole all these years
Adela Cacovean
Aug 31, 2019 rated it liked it
This graphic novel is cute, enjoyable for children. However, I found it very predictable, the villain's identity was obvious and the action itself was very fast. The original Geronimo Stilton books were superior. I will still check out the Netflix show this is based on.
Jill
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Geronimo Stilton series has been one of my kids' favorite series. Trips to the library always include checking to see if there is a new Geronimo they have not read. And then I discover there are also graphic novels? How fun is that! While I believe a literary diet should include more than just graphic novels, in moderation, I admit they are a very fun way to read a book (and a million times better than watching a cartoon!).

In Stop Acting Around, Geronimo visits a movie set with . When
Jake
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
My first look into Geronimo Stilton and it's kind of underwhelming. NetGalley doesn't allow readers to examine previous entries unless at a certain point. It isn't particularly well written but there is a sense of looking at characters from all angles. The title character is friendly, intelligent, if only a little vain. It also helps if I have a little background information on the side characters. Benjamin seems like the typical sidekick who hangs around his uncle. Thea and Mugsy Wugsy just ...more
Jason Muckley
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
The latest Geronimo Stilton Reporter #3 graphic novel, "Stop Acting Around," was another engaging and stimulating read for elementary-age students between the ages of 7 and 10 years old.

I read through the graphic novel with my 8 and 5-year-old girls who hung on every word as the story unfolded. Read out loud to your kids, it is about a 20-30 minute read if you stop to look through the interesting illustrations.

This is another great Geronimo Stilton story in a long line of stories spurring on
Marlou (life_of_a_bookdragon)
This book was provided to me by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

As a child I have always loved Geronimo Stilton books (and also the Thea Stilton ones) so to be approved on Netgalley to review a Geronimo Stilton comic made me very happy and excited.

The comic is sole and to the point. The drawings are great and you really know what's going on. It's a true children's story so it didn't take me long to finish, but that's quite alright. This comic made me feel very nostalgic and I would
Reading Mom.me
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
My 9 year old son who loves Geronimo Stilton was not disappointed by his newest graphic novel! Following Geronimo and his friends as they visit the set for the latest addition to the movie series Block Cheddar. Strange things are happening on set and this isn’t the first time the whole series has been plagued with all kinds of “accidents” Geronimo, Thea and friends are on the case trying to find out who’s sabotaging the films. There’s action, fun and don’t forget all the cheesy puns we really ...more
Cariadne
Jul 29, 2019 rated it did not like it
Seems they are producing these Geronimo Stilton stories too fast and simply taking advantage of the popularity. Unfortunately, keeping this up loses quality... and ultimately readers. Fans deserve better.
Azra Benić
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
love the new graphic novel series reminds me of when i first started reading them.
amazing really good nice quick read .
Engel Dreizehn
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC Copy...fans of Geromino Stilton might enjoy this adaptation of the TV series's episode and the style does feel similar to the book's style of narrative.
Amber Webb
Jul 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
My kids love Geronimo Stilton so I was excited to see a new book in the Reporter series. I was so disappointed when I opened the book and was assaulted with the typical and offensive cowboy and Indian scene. I didn't even want to finish the book. It was one portion of the book that ruined the entire thing for me. You could have chosen anything and that was what the author chose. We need to be more careful about what images and stories we are putting in front of children.
Libros Happy Sany
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Es un libro infantil en el que se destacan valores importantes como la amistad, el trabajo en equipo y la confianza en los demás. Las ilustraciones están muy bien hechas e incluso se entiende toda la trama sin necesidad de texto. Una lectura muy recomendable.

Reseña completa en: https://libroshappy.org/geronimo-stil...
Fabiola Meza Castro
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've always loved Geronimo Stilton. He goes on an adventure to a movie set where things go wrong and he has to investigate. Definitely cute and great for kids!
Daniela
Sep 08, 2019
Silvis Library
Oct 09, 2019

• Unplugged and Unpopular
  • Portrait of an Artist: Frida Kahlo: Discover the Artist Behind the Masterpieces
  • Sorry I Ruined Your Childhood: Berkeley Mews Comics
  • The Avant-Guards, Vol. 1
  • We Met in December
  • Mamma Mia! 1. Just the Girls
  • Portrait of an Artist: Vincent van Gogh: Discover the Artist Behind the Masterpieces
  • Shortcake
  • Regretting You
  • A Summer to Remember
  • Undercover
  • No Time to Say Goodbye
  • Love and Loyalty: A Felicity Classic 1 (American Girl Beforever Classic)
  • The Revenge of the Baby-Sat (Calvin and Hobbes #5)
  • Little Hands Help
  • Hope
  • Archie and Me Comics Digest #16
  • The Big Break: A Julie Classic Volume 1
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books