Start by marking “Saint (Knights of Fury, #1)” as Want to Read:
Saint (Knights of Fury, #1)

Saint

(Knights of Fury #1)

From the New York Times bestselling author of the Wind Dragons and Cursed Ravens MC series comes sinners, saints and secrets…

Dear Skylar,

Five years. That’s a long time to go without talking to somebody, especially someone who was such a huge part of your life…

A letter from my first kiss and my childhood everything…from prison.

He may be nicknamed Saint, but this sweet, se
ebook, 1st edition
Published July 1st 2019 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Saint, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saint

Leo (Queen of the Rants)
When will it end? It seems like a stupid question just like these type of books. But really, when?
Pathetic, loser of virgin Heroine waiting to be noticed by the manslut hero.? A childhood crush, pining after him even after seeing with OWs? And we can't forget how she desperately saved her v-card especially for him. Nice! What a romantic gesture.
Wendy
3,5

I love biker books...and so I had to give this new MC series by Chantal a try. I am glad to say that I enjoyed it very much and I will definitely have my eye out for the second book.

Skylar is the youngest of 6 and also the only girl. She is also the only one from a different father, though her mother won't tell her who her real father is. That's okay though because she has an awesome stepfather. Hammer is the president of The Knights of Fury MC and a great father to Sky, and that's a good thing
Sabrina
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Saint is the start to Chantal Fernando's brand new series, Knights of Fury MC and already has me super excited for more. Ms. Fernando set up the series so well during the course of this book with all of the hints about what's to come for the other MC members. This author writes some of my favorite MC stories, and I already know that this series will quickly become a favorite as well.

Saint and Skylar had an adorable relationship. I really enjoyed getting to see the
XxTainaxX
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars. Really enjoyed this book. Skylar is familiar with the MC lifestyle as she grew up around it. She develops a crush on the sexy Saint and the timing just isn’t right... until it is.

The plot was interesting with good development and characterization. The focus was on the development of the relationship instead of how it relates to the MC and I liked that. I found myself pleased to see that Skylar’s reactions weren’t just complacency, that she allowed herself to feel things like disappoi
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC received for reveiw

Great start to a new MC series.

It's been five years since Skylar was ripped from the MC by her batsh!t crazy mom. She comes home and reconnects with her teenage crush, Saint. Lots of drama and hot sex, plus MC drama all mixed together to make a great book.
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
2 ⭐⭐ - Meh!
============
Wow!! What a disappointment!
It's just bad.
For those who are a fan of the author and the genre will be very disappointed.

Thorn Benson, the love of my life, has a child with another woman. And he lied about it.

This isn’t a small deception. And then there is the other thing... He has a child. While he’s been my firsts for everything, my first kiss, my first lover, and one day I thought the father of my children, I was none of those to him.
Leigh
Going into this I expected more of a forbidden/taboo romance and an unrequited love story. Instead, I got a pretty 'safe' MC read. The heroine has been in love with Saint since she was ten years old. Saint is only five years older than her, so the age difference isn't that much. Because of some circumstances Sky leaves the MC world with her mother who is the most annoying and awful human being there is. One day she gets a letter from Saint who has been put into prison for a year. Through his let ...more
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
This was a sad miss for me. Kudos on the hawt cover and the intriguing blurb for pulling me in though. Long story short, this MC romance wasn’t what I was expecting.

What I thought I was getting into:
An angsty forbidden romance with some badass MC brothers and a sassy go-getter heroine.

What I actually got:
A wishy-washy and super whiny heroine whose priorities change chapter to chapter and an MC that doesn’t leave much of an impression, tbh.

Quick Summary:
Skylar grew up in the MC but was ripped
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Blood isn't everything—loyalty is."

I couldn't resist getting a taste of the first book in the new Knights of Fury MC series by Chantal Fernando. I think the first is always the hardest for an author because she has to lay the groundwork and introduce the characters for the first time. And I have to say she did a great job in that area. I already feel connected to the club family and my heartstrings were pulled past comfortable in the telling of this tale.

Skylar is a very likable character,
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I can never get enough of Chantal's MC books, and this new one just took me back to the Wind Dragon MC series.
I loved Sky and Saint's story😍

Sky grew up in the MC, until she turned 16 and her mother left Hammer the president of the club and her for all in tense and purposes the only father she knew. Heartbroken she wasn't just leaving behind the only father she knew, but also her teenage crush Saint.

Now she's 21 living with her best friend Max and working at a bar. She and her mother only tolera
Born To Read
Jun 17, 2019 rated it liked it
I received a free copy via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Skylar and Saint have always been attracted to each other. But she was sixteen years old. And Saint was 20 and a member of the Knights of Fury MC. Having that into account and that Sky is the stepdaughter of the president of the Knights, it was impossible for them to be together.
Because of her crazy mom, Skylar is forced to leave. But after five years thinking about the family she left behind, she comes back.
And she hasn't fo
Tpagirl
Saint was the first book in the Knights of Fury MC series by Chantal Fernando. I’ve read her Wind Dragons and Cursed Ravens MC series and I’m a big fan.

Sky O’Connor was the youngest of six siblings and the only daughter. She was raised in the Knights of Fury MC until she was sixteen when life as she knew it changed overnight. She was beautiful, feisty and independent and had a childhood crush on Saint, a man she hadn’t seen in five years.

Saint was a patched member of the MC and five years older
Amy
3.5 Stars!

“If jealousy is that burn in your chest and that feeling of dread in your stomach, then yeah, I’ve got that.”

“Happiness is the wind in my hair and a road trip leading to a fresh start.”

“This is where I’ve always meant to be, this is fate, and this man is my soul mate.”

From the moment I laid eyes on this book, I just knew I had to read it. I mean, not only was the cover fantastic, but the synopsis drew me in. I haven’t read a biker book for a while, so I was more than ready to check thi
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
There is nothing as great in this world as the moment you find out one of you're favorite authors is releasing a brand new MC series! Absolutely nothing greater!

When I first heard that Chantal Fernando was writing a new MC series, I was over the moon excited. There is something about the way this author writes and the details she gives that has me always coming back for more. I love the creative flow she gives, but I especially love her creative flow revolving around the MC world.

Saint is the fi
Mary Mooney
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
Sky grew up in the MC life as far as her father "Hammer" would allow a child to be involved. But it was the only life she knew. "Saint" was the guy she had a crush on but she thought he didn't feel the same. There was a five year age difference between them and she was only 16. So Saint wasn't about to mess with her. The chemistry between Sky and Saint has the potential of being off the charts, right no
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc, tissues-needed
Chantal Fernando is a guaranteed MC Read for me - and this was no different.

I loved the two main characters - Skye & Saint. There was a genuine connection between them and their shared history made the romance that much sweeter. Plenty of obstacles get in their way but as they say - true love never runs smooth... Great supporting characters and plenty of action had me reading this one in one session.

Saint was a great MC character and I'm hoping the other guys in the charter get their storie
Erika
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, 2019
Thanks to Netgalley for the complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

This story was a fast read and I loved Skylar and her family of boys that looked out for her. You could really feel the love they all felt for her.

If I have one critique, it's that they all immediately worked out their issues each time they had a fight. I might be more used to angsty young adult lit, but Sky's life seemed a little too perfect in this respect. And it started to be a little boring.

But the overall stor
Karen
Jun 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Nice MC book. Not too graphic or gritty. Nice romance. I loved "Hammer", the MC president. My father was a man like Hammer.

ARC Netgalley, thank you.
Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!***
Review to come!!
Anne Milne
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chantal has a brand new biker series and I'm so happy. This is an author who blends the drama of the MC with the emotions of a love story perfectly . As this is the first book in the series the author takes time to introduce us to all the guys in the MC so we get a good sense of who they are and the club dynamics.

I have to say Saint was everything in this story. He's the full package, protective, supportive and loving but still a total bad ass. Skylar is a sweet young woman brought up with the
Kodie Mackay
Just sat here trying to gather my shit together enough to write a semi understandable review.

So she brings us a new series with a load of yummy new guys in leather riding bikes?. Fuck yeshhhh. GIVE ME GIVE ME MORE, GIVE ME MORE, GIVE ME GIVE ME MORE.

Saint did not disappoint in all fronts.

Skylar lived the life of an mc princess for the better part of her younger life until it was all ripped away. Despite being taken from the only home she had.. she, despite all the odds managed to keep her shit
Despina
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from NetGalley for a honest review.

Skylar lived with the Knights of Fury until she was sixteen and then one day her mom took her and she had not seen them again. Then one day she comes home from work to find a letter from prison from Saint, at one point Saint and Skylar were friends and then they weren't. This was an interesting story about a mother nobody would want, a girl that could have turned out worse because of her but somewhere she found the strength to bel
Pamela Lilley
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
MC drama with an unexpected evil mastermind working to ruin everything that Skylar is working towards in her life. After being ripped from the only family she’s ever known Skylar is living day to day, working to make ends meet. One letter from her first crush changes everything and she is drawn back to the MC life not knowing who to trust and what to believe. Lots of romance, action, and emotional drama. I absolutely loved Saint, he really wears his heart on his sleeve when it comes to Sky. A qu ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I am absolutely obsessed with all of Chantal Fernando's MC series and was so excited to jump on Saint. Saint and Sky were sweet and sexy. I loved how they reconnected and how devoted Saint and the rest of the Knight MC was to Sky.

While I loved how Sky and Saint reconnected I did wish that Sky was a tad but sassier. She always seemed quick to cry and be upset vs standing her own ground. All in all this was a fantastic start to a new series and I look forward to more.

I would like to thank Netgall
Tara
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this book, this is the first book I’ve read by Chantal but I’ll definitely be checking out her others now ! It was a lovely story watching two people reconnect, the conflict isn’t overtaking the whole book, so we get plenty of Skylar and Saint’s relationship. Lovely story, great characters with real chemistry. A nice easy read with lots of drama and romance. Entertaining page turner

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
Shari
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down because once it pulled me in from the first page, it just wouldn’t let me go. This couple were not only cute together, but steamed up the pages with the connection they have. I laughed, I cried, and my heart pounded with angst while reading this book. Saint gave me all the feels. I loved this new family. Chantal Fernando brought us an amazing new MC series! I cannot wait for future books coming our way.
Kay
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. This author writes great MC romance. Great characters, great story and swoon worthy romance. This was a solid start to what I hope is another great romance series.
Becky Rendon
Jun 23, 2019 rated it liked it
School girl crush turned opportunity for love!?! Saint - he is not but what a catch! If you aren't upset by the whole MC thing...😉

Saint is the start of the Knights of Fury series. Start with the sexy and sweet and lead us into Renny's story...Though I had been hoping for Temper to be next. I just hope Renegade is going after the woman next door!

We shall see....
Jessica
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome start to a new series!
I even teared up at one point. :(
Skylar and Saint are in love.

L
O
V
E

Love!

They were friends YEARS ago when she lived with her mother and Hammer, the club President, before they broke up. But he was 5 years older then her. Now, she is 21 and they are free to date and be together. Too bad it took Saint going to prison before he reached out to her.

I don't want to say anything more in fears of ruining this one....
Just know I felt this story was a bit different from a usua
Natalie
2.75 stars. I had a bit of a hard time connecting with the characters. I think I would have liked to have seen Sky develop more in the 5 years she was away from the club. It seemed like everyone moved on and matured except her. Her character still felt a bit naive and passive to me. Especially when she allowed people to make decisions for her and she’d get angry for about a page before she forgave them. It felt like most of the book was just her reacting to things that were happening outside of ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
New York Times, Amazon & USA Today Bestselling Author Chantal Fernando is thirty years old and lives in Western Australia.

Lover of all things romance, Chantal is the author of the best selling books Dragon's Lair, Maybe This Time and many more.

When not reading, writing or daydreaming she can be found enjoying life with her three sons and family.

Chantal loves to hear from readers and can be fou