Start by marking “Her Oklahoma Rancher” as Want to Read:
Her Oklahoma Rancher

Her Oklahoma Rancher

(Mercy Ranch #3)

Her ex-fiancé is back—with a baby.
Can they find a second chance at
Mercy Ranch?

Paralyzed veteran Eve Vincent has built an independent new life at a ranch for wounded warriors. But when she and her ex-fiancé, Ethan Forester, are named guardians of an orphaned baby girl, they must face down past misunderstandings to make a future for Tori. And caring for the little girl toge
Published May 21st 2019 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Her Oklahoma Rancher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Oklahoma Rancher

Start your review of Her Oklahoma Rancher
Clare O'Beara
This is a romance set on a horse ranch which helps veterans adapt to a life with disability.
Well worth a read. The romance probably won't interest younger readers but is family friendly.

I like that the veteran in this case is a lady, who now needs a wheelchair and has started a new life. She feels she has been robbed of the chance to have a family, and she broke off her engagement with no explanation. Her ex-fiance now comes to meet her again, because the two of them have been named as guardians
Dorel
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved ❤ this book's storyline. Some parts of this story was sad 😥. I loved ❤ the Christian theme in this story. I loved ❤ Ethan's character. I loved ❤ Eve's character. I loved ❤ how I could relate to Eve. I loved ❤ the ending. Awesome job Ms. Minton.
Faye
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Paralyzed veteran Eve Vincent has found a new life of independence at a ranch that serves wounded soldiers like herself. She left her ex-fiance abruptly, because she didn't want Ethan to feel held back by her disability. But when after the death of their mutual friends, Ethan and Eve find themselves the guardians of a sweet baby girl, Tori. Could this second chance at love turn into forever?

Eve is independent with a stubborn streak, she likes to do things for herself and doesn't want to be treat
Andrea Guy
Her Oklahoma Rancher is a refreshing read. It isn't often we see women as soldiers in romance novels. It is even less often that the heroine is a wounded soldier.l For this I give extra props to Brenda Milton. The story was very unexpected.

The book involves Eve and her ex-fiance who has come back into her life with a baby in tow. The baby belongs to her now deceased friends who left custody of their child to her and Ethan when they were killed in a car crash.

This is a novel of second chances and
Elaine Applebury
Paralyzed veteran Eve Vincent has learned to work for her independence since the accident that has her in a wheel chair. She is fiercely independent and wants people to see her, not just the wheel chair. Along comes her former fiancé, Ethan, with a baby in tow. They have been named co guardians to little Tori. Now Eve's safe life at Mercy Ranch has been disrupted. This book brings some good incites on how to treat someone in a wheel chair.
Patty Champion
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I loved how Ethan showed Eve that there were still alot of things she could do. He didn't push her as much as he guided her. This book will make you laugh and cry all at the same time.

Thank you netgalley and Harlequin for allowing me to read this title for an honest review.
Brenda Day
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was excited to revisit the ranch and some characters from the other stories I had read. The characters were great a wonderful story line and a great Rey.
Sandra Webb
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book with a different, but very, very special love story!
Becky
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
Her Oklahoma Rancher tells the story of a paraplegic veteran whose life is turned upside down when she learns her friends were killed in an accident and she was named guardian of their infant daughter ... along with her ex-fiancé, Ethan. As they strive to provide a life for baby Tori, they also must confront the hurts of their past and the obstacles standing in the way of a "happily ever after."

While I've read many stories dealing with veterans and the difficulties they can face after returning
Jessica Figueroa
Eve is a veteran who got paralyzed while on duty and has made it her mission to be independent. That also meant letting the one she loves go. Now he's back with a baby in tow with news that her best friend died and they left their baby in Ethan and Eve's care. Now they need to learn how to work on the issues they are going to face with Eve fighting for her independence and learning to care for a child with no experience, and as well meaning Ethan is he must learn to no make choices for her now t ...more
Patti Whitson Stephenson She Lives to Read
Brenda Minton is a talented storyteller. I liked her portrayal of Eve, a “wounded warrior” who has struggled to overcome the pain and despair from the injury that has taken her ability to walk. She’s found a new life at Mercy Ranch. Eve is independent, almost to a fault. She does not want anyone “taking care of her” and for that reason, she’s withdrawn completely from her parents and her ex-fiancé, Ethan. Ethan is still heartbroken from Eve’s breaking their engagement without explanation and dis ...more
Marilyn Johnson
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book three in the Mercy Ranch Series. It is a stand alone book, as this is the first one in the series for me and I had no problem keeping up with what was going on. I did wonder if it was a part of a series and now would like to go back and read the others in this series, I also look forward to reading more from Mercy Falls.

Eve Vincent is a paralyzed veteran who has learned to cope with her "safe" life. Yet when her past (pre-military/accident) comes walking back into her life, she may
Rachel DeVaughn
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story was good but wasn't one of my favorites to read from Love Inspired. I'm not sure why I had a hard time getting into the story line and characters even though I read the entire book.

I liked how Eve and Ethan rallied together to figure out how to care for Tori after both being named her guardian. Tori was such a sweet girl!

I really enjoy the Love Inspired books because they are easy to read with good characters and clean romances. If you like the Mercy Ranch series or books by this aut
Harlequin Books
Categories
Inspirational Romance, Contemporary Romance, Western Romance, Wholesome Romance

Miniseries
Mercy Ranch
charmaine White
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good 👍Read

This story was straight out of the headlines.It brought back a lot of memories of fellow vet's.I think I'll stop reading for now.
Harlequin Books

Carley Godette
Jul 02, 2019
Hallie Szott
Apr 29, 2019 marked it as reviewed
A fun story of surprises and second chances, Her Oklahoma Cowboy by Brenda Minton is perfect for the contemporary-romance reader in need of a quick read (even without reading the previous books in the series).

A paralyzed veteran, Eve Vincent now spends her life working on a ranch for wounded warriors, safely removed from anyone from her life before—until her ex-fiancé Ethan Forester shows up (and with a lovable baby, too!). Newly named legal guardians of that baby, the pair must face the possibi
« previous 1 3 next »

• High Country Homecoming (Rocky Mountain Ranch #2)
  • Winning the Rancher's Heart (Three Brothers Ranch #3)
  • Hometown Hope
  • His Wyoming Baby Blessing
  • Healing the Cowboy's Heart (Shepherd’s Crossing, #3)
  • The Texan's Secret Daughter (Cowboys of Diamondback Ranch, #1)
  • Reunited in the Rockies (Rocky Mountain Heroes #4)
  • Rocky Mountain Daddy (Rocky Mountain Haven)
  • The Cowboy's Faith (Three Sisters Ranch, #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Memories: A Fresh-Start Family Romance (Rocky Mountain Haven)
  • Wander Canyon Courtship (Matrimony Valley)
  • Her Last Chance Cowboy (Big Heart Ranch)
  • Their Baby Blessing
  • The Wrangler's Last Chance (Red Dog Ranch Book 3)
  • Snowbound with the Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Ranch #3)
  • Her Colorado Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Heroes #3)
  • His Suitable Amish Wife
  • Wyoming Christmas Quadruplets (Wyoming Cowboys #3)
Brenda Minton lives, procrastinates, writes, drinks coffee, raises her kids and is wife to her husband, in the Ozarks.

Okay, now to first person because a third person bio sounds like someone else wrote it about me, and is just license to create flowery prose about myself.

I grew up on a farm in the Ozarks. It was long ago and far away, in a land before cable TV, video games and the internet. To pas

Mercy Ranch (5 books)
  • Reunited with the Rancher
  • The Rancher's Christmas Match (Mercy Ranch)
  • The Rancher's Holiday Hope