Start by marking “Being Neighborly” as Want to Read:
Being Neighborly

Being Neighborly

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Glass doors make great neighbors…

A broken AC forces Jess Watson outside for a little relief. But when she catches a glimpse of the sexy neighbor directly across from her having—ahem—a private moment, her rising body temperature is no longer due to the weather.

Ryan Branson is amused by the tongue-tied, flustered woman he suspects watched him as he pleasured himself. Intri
ebook
Expected publication: March 4th 2019 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Being Neighborly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Being Neighborly

Marit
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It was fun, sexy, steamy and adorable. The perfect escape that brought a huge smile to my face.
The pacing is spot on, the characters just the right amount of deep for a shorter book and the sex scenes to die for.
I really hope Ms. James keeps writing more of these, it feels perfectly in her lane. Yum. Yum. Yum. Give me more.
Felicia Grossman
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the cutest, sexiest, most playful novella ever! Jess and Ryan: SO HOT! Best meeting every! I adore the progression of their playful "no-strings-attached," relationship gets deeper as the story goes on but never uses its sizzle. Same with the humor, which is fun and laugh-out-loud but still manages never to distract from the heat. I mean, the scenes between the two of them are AMAZING! Everything is adorable about the couple and they are so well drawn and realistic. The epilogue is so swe ...more
Deana Birch
Michelle Orloff
Jan 12, 2019
Jacqueline
Jan 16, 2019
I'm a stay at home mom of 4 kids and have been happily married to my husband for 11 years and counting. I lead a pretty basic and straightforward life and use writing and reading as my escape.

Best places to find me: