Start by marking “Bound By Blood (The Betrayed Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bound By Blood (The Betrayed Series, #2)

Bound By Blood (The Betrayed Series, #2)

Captive and bound by the one person who vowed to cause her harm since her very first breath, Kylee Parker finds herself facing the demons of her past. Lost among the shadows, she struggles to maintain her sanity in hopes of surviving. In the clutches of the underground mafia, she fights to find an escape from the person who gave her life.

Alexander Grant’s sole focus has b
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Bound By Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound By Blood

Start your review of Bound By Blood (The Betrayed Series, #2)
Tara
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heart gripping, emotional and captivating. Victoria Renteria is a debut author that blew me away with her second book in her Betrayed series.
This is a non-stop page turner that held my attention from start to finish. It was full of twists and turns from every angle that I didn't see coming.
It pulled every emotion out of me. Anger, humor, to absolute heart wrenching moments that really brought the story to life.
The characters are all well developed. Some deeper and more complex than others
Annamaria
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Thrilling Stars! Kylee and Alex are in a relationship and things are starting to get serious. Kylee is suddenly kidnapped and Alex does not know where she is. Alex is part of a secret ops team of the military and he is assigned to go find Kylee. Can Alex do his job without letting his emotions get in the way? This book is full of twist and tuns that you don't see coming. Victoria writes a well written story that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I loved the chemistry between the charac ...more
Mandy Sawyer
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The emotion.....my god I can't remember the last time I cried like that with a book. This book is so very well written, I couldn't put it down ( well I didn't want to but I had to adult in the end!).
Totally recommend this series.
Fiction  Vixens Blog
This is the second book in ( The Betrayed Series ) by Victoria Renteria ,and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this great story. Victoria Renteria has given us a story that is heart gripping ,emotional ,and will keep you locked in it's pages from start to finish because it's so captivating, that when you reach the end it will have you wishing for more from this author. The twists and turns at every corner that you turn and you won't see them coming. It will have every emotion of your racing a ...more
Amy
Jul 17, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bound By Blood
The Betrayed Series 2
Victoria Renteria

As a reviewer its rough when you don’t get the first book in a series. This happens to be the case with Bound By Blood. Although the book has a decent story line I couldn’t fully appreciate the events due to not receiving the first book.

I love the genre but I wasn’t sure I had the full story of how the characters had previously been involved or emerged to where they were now. Kylee is facing the past and seems to be barely surviving.
Reviews from the Heart
This is the second book in the Betrayed series and this one is dark and about as gritty as it gets! This can be read as a standalone since this is the first book I’ve read by this author and I was fine. I would like to warn that this is a book that covers some pretty disturbing subject matter and there are some that would probably have a bit of a difficult time reading this. I personally love dark reads and the darker they are the more I love them so this wasn’t a problem for me at all! Kylee ha ...more
Lola White
Aug 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another emotional ride from Victoria Renteria. I knew there would be tears, of course. For half the book I was biting my fingernails, wanting Alex to hurry up and save Kylee already…but drawing that out laid the foundation for the next book, and I’m already anticipating what will come.
Audrey
Oct 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Too much drama..
I want more interaction between H and h..
Right now, it's just like action romance to me..
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Oh wow another cliffhanger but, the good news means there is another book in this series. Bound by Blood is the second book in The Betrayed Series.

There are some sad parts and I would suggest don’t read this book at work like I did. I had a slow night and decided to get a little reading in. I had to get up and walk away from this book for a little while because I could feel those big sloppy tears coming on and I didn’t want to cry, especially at work.

I When I accepted this gift from Victoria Ren
Jennifer Pierson
Bound By Blood picks up right from the ending of Betrayed By Blood, so you MUST read the first book before this one! Kylee Parker has been kidnapped by the person who should be protecting her, but who has vowed to make her join the family crime business by any means necessary. As Kylee is being tortured, she's doing her best to maintain her sanity to find a way to escape. Alexander Grant 's main focus in life has been to serve his country. He and his elite team were in South Korea for a highly c ...more
Books 2 Blog
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
********** Gifted Copy **************

Where do I begin? I guess the first place is to say this was a gut wrenching, I have to put the book down and walk away and come back to it type of read. This book was not what I expected at all. Bound by Blood most definitely binds and winds the reader so tightly in the feels from the first chapter to the last. This is not a book for the faint hearted by any means. And, even though this was a tough read for me, I am happy I finished it.

Alex and Kylee are i
Sharon
Aug 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the series and it is the first one I have read. I did not realize at the time that they are to be read in order, so I was a bit confused as to where the story was taking place. Also it is noted at the end that there will be a book 3 in the series.

Warning: this book has some very disturbing content, so if you have triggers you may not want to read this book.

Kylee has been kidnapped by a person very close to her….sort of. I was a bit confused on where they were in the st
KnottyGirl Reviews
Bound by Blood is the second in the Betrayed series by Victoria Renteria. In the first book of the series, the groundwork is laid for the relationship between Alex, or Alexander James Grant, a Captain in the Army who is also the leader of a Delta force team. He meets and falls for Kylee, a colonel's daughter and a teacher.We learn of her past, and how horrific her upbringing was.

At the beginning of Bound, Alex has been called to an important job with his unit. As he sits and listens to the brief
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
This book contains intense scenes of torture, detailed description of miscarriage and is a cliffhanger

Alex is Delta, he eats, breathes and lives his job. When he becomes involved with Kylee this changes. He can't help,but feel this connection thatnisnchwnging some of who,has has always been. When He finds out Kylee is kidnapped he is ready to do whatever it takes to find her and bring her home to him.

This story was very intense. It is characterized as a dark romance but be prepared for a very d
Cyndi Brent
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bound by blood 5*******

I'm really loving this series. I didn't know book 1 or book 2 was a cliffhanger until the last page of each book but the story is so great it's worth the weight. This is the authors first work but you would never know that. The book is full of details, lots of suspense and plenty of angst. I love how she didn't skip over a brothers death because of the victory of the rescue. My only complaint is enough with the Goddess crap. Yuck!! I've never ever heard a man call his girl
United Indie Book Blog
Bound by Blood is book 2 in the series and I highly recommend grabbing the first in the series. The story is thrilling, dark and emotional. Kylie and Alex are well developed characters and the chemistry is there. Watching Alex battle himself is heartbreaking but he does what he feels he must do. Does end in a cliffhanger and hoping book 3 comes soon.

Review by Raychel
Aug 19, 2017
Gillian Zane
Jul 17, 2016
Keri
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So much happened in this book. There were definitely a few parts that had me cringing. The writing was great but the content was intense in some parts. It was a change of pace though and I liked that. I would like to personally strangle Kylee's mom. What a wicked witch!!! Her time is coming. I know it. I just hope it's everything she deserves. I loved how all the guys took to calling Kylee Godess. It was so sweet seeing such big, tough men weakened by the loss of ones lady. I'm shocked to know w ...more
Cassy
Jul 21, 2016
Carrie Renteria
Apr 05, 2016
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
rated it did not like it
Oct 04, 2016
T.A. Grey
Apr 06, 2016
Kelly Watson
Aug 16, 2018

• SNAP (The SNAP Trilogy #1)
  • TAINT (The SNAP Trilogy #2)
  • MEND (The SNAP Trilogy #3)
  • Fluff (Ride Book 1)
  • Rowan Revived
  • Off the Record
  • Flawed Choices
  • Let Me Love You
  • Satisfaction (Taking Chances, #2)
  • Desperate to Touch (Hard to Love #2)
  • Hard to Love (Hard to Love #1)
  • Indulgence (Taking Chances, #1)
  • The Entitled (Entitled #1)
  • The Enlightened (Entitled, #2)
  • The Golden Hour
  • One More Song
  • Show Me How (A Show and Tell Duet 2)
  • Wanted: Another Round of Whiskey (Kindle Worlds Novella)
Former Director of a major corporation, Victoria has spent most of her life inside of a book. When she wasn’t reading, she was busy scribbling down stories of her own. Meeting her husband while he was in the United States Army, Victoria quickly adapted and learned the role of the military spouse.

After finishing her Business Management Degree in college, she spent years working in the corporate wor

News & Interviews