Start by marking “Home for the Holidays: A Something Special Christmas Novella” as Want to Read:
Home for the Holidays: A Something Special Christmas Novella

Home for the Holidays: A Something Special Christmas Novella

Currently not available. Will be updated and re-released for the winter holidays 2019

We've been engaged for two months, and we've only told two people. Those two people were NOT either of our parents, but the holidays have arrived and we're heading home.

We can't walk in with a ring on her finger. There would be mutiny. There would be nonstop talk about wed
Published December 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Home for the Holidays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Home for the Holidays

Start your review of Home for the Holidays: A Something Special Christmas Novella
S.
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Home for the Holidays is out now!!

This book picks up after the epilogue of Something Special. It's got ALL the warm fuzzy feelings, and a sneak peek at Something Sacred in the back.
Rebecca
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 star read by S. Massery!

It was great to catch up with my favorite couple from Something Special and get wrapped up in the holiday spirit. I'm going to keep this one short so I don't accidentally spoil anything - but trust me, you want to read this!

PS: If you haven't read Something Special yet, you HAVE to do that first! You'll immediately be swept up in the characters' lives and this will fill the void of wanting more ;)
Pamela
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this cute story, a great follow up to Something Special.
Amber
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This heartwarming Christmas story can be read as a stand-alone but is a sequel of ‘Something Special’.
Going home for the holiday can be stressful, and in this case it is, especially with expectations from family.
Connecting with the characters from the start,
this story had me mirror the emotions of Charlie.
Moments were stressful, but others made me laugh. Many more were heartwarming. This book is definitely one of my holiday favorites!

I highly recommend and can’t wait to read the next b
Felicia Eddy
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yay! I am so happy we get to revisit Jared and Charlie as a couple in S Massery's Christmas novella.

The story picks up where Something Special leaves off - so if you haven't read it first, unfortunately, Home for the Holidays may leave you a little lost. We get all the original cast of characters all of which were great to revisit but the most important thing is we get to see the progress Jared and Charlie make as individuals and as a couple. We also get both Charlie and Jared's POVs so for the
Ashley Lane
Michelle
Nov 01, 2019
Athena
Nov 02, 2019
S. Massery is many things, and boring is not one of them. She strives to always keep busy, whether that be fostering dogs, editing websites, writing, or reading. She and her dog, Alice, frequently travel New England in search of prose-worthy scenery and hiking spots.

S. Massery grew up in Western Massachusetts. She received her Bachelors from Emmanuel College in Boston and has finally p