Start by marking “Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)” as Want to Read:
Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)

Releasing Keanu

(The Kennedy Boys #8)

Keanu
Selena played me.
Confirming I wasted years loving someone who didn’t love me back.
It should be easy to move on, but since she dumped me, I can’t shake her from my thoughts, no matter how hard I try.
Dates and random hookups don’t help, because no one measures up to the girl I still love with my whole heart.
When she appears at my door, begging me for help, I can’t
Published December 30th 2019

Start your review of Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
Siobhan Davis
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I thought Keaton was the sweetest Kennedy brother, but I was wrong. Get ready for Keanu to sweep you off your feet because he is EVERYTHING!

This book has a very different vibe than the other books in the series. It's an emotionally charged, coming of age story with dark undertones. Low on drama, medium on angst, and high on emotion, this one will give you ALL THE FEELS. I don't think I've written a sweeter couple and I couldn't be happier with how this book has turned out.

Please read the trigger
ABookLover73
#SELENAANDKEANU4EVER

FIVE EMOTIONAL STARS for Selena and Keanu !!!

This book is O.M.G. !!!

It's not a secret that Siobhan Davis is one of my favorite authors this year and ever but she is the author who always surprises me with every new book she has to write.

I loved Faye and Kyler's story.

I loved Lana and Kalvin's story.

But, this story has something that stole my heart and that is the main reason why it became my favorite one from "The Kennedy Boys" series for now (because who knows what we'll get
Nadine
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Releasing Keanu is the eighth book in The Kennedy Boys series. I have not read all the books, so I can vouch for Releasing Keanu as being a standalone novel.

Releasing Keanu follows Selena and Keanu's reunion after a devastating breakup two years prior. This second chance romance will make you swoon while also breaking your heart. Trigger warnings for child sexual abuse, rape, depression, anxiety, and just about everything else.

Selena is an incredibly strong and powerful character. She's
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 BEAUTIFUL HEALING STARS!! OMG....The feels in this story pulled all my heartstrings and twisted them up. Keanu and Selena are so strong and have a beautiful story to tell you and you need to hear it. This is my favorite one in the Kennedy Boys so far. This author has hit all the buttons for the perfect book. Can be read as standalone, but would recommend reading all the books in the series.
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read other books by Siobhan Davis but Releasing Keanu is the first one I had read in The Kennedy Boys series. Releasing Keanu is book eight in The Kennedy Boys series. It can be read as a standalone. There is an author note in the begining that it's recommended to read the series from the beginning but you can read this one as a standalone. I want to read the whole series but really didn't have the time right now so I just jumped into this one. Keanu's family pops up throughout his story ...more
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Releasing Keanu, book eight in her The Kennedy Boys series, Siobhan Davis takes a slightly different approach in addressing this character's story and proves her versatility in storytelling while still maintaining her signature voice.

Siobhan Davis handled her portrayal of Keanu perfectly managing to create a sensitive and capable hero who could believably navigate Selena's issues. Keanu was kind and generous, two traits not highlighted often enough in heroes. This guy gave off all the feels
Kari Davis
Releasing Keanu is the eighth book in the Kennedy Boys series. it can be read as a complete standalone, so don’t worry if you haven’t read all of the previous books. Though I do recommend them. What beautiful story of strength, unconditional love and empowerment! Highly recommend you read this book! I’m gonna ramble a bit sorry!

Siobhan took this book to another level for me. I took a few days to read this because this book is complex. It has a storyline that could be a bit triggering for some,
TheSassyNerdBlog
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I went into this book knowing I would like it. So far, I have loved everything this author has written, but I didn't realize it would emotionally take hold of me the way it did. It's a little different from her normal work but still held what I love about her books most. A plot deep enough to drown yourself in.

Keanu thought he had found the love of his life, Selena. He gave her all the love he had to give, all the time and devotion but when she goes and rips his heart out of his chest and
Dali
There’s no question that Siobhan Davis is the queen of sexy, angsty and emotional young adult books, and Releasing Keanu delivered on all fronts but was also surprisingly less drama filled than the previous books in the series.

Keanu and Selena had been a constant throughout most of The Kennedy Boys series until Selena dumped Keanu and he was left lonely, heartbroken and at the mercy of his very wild brother but he was never able to get over the love of his life and then she shows up on his
Courtney
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Releasing Keanu is definitely one of the lesser dramatic but sweeter books in this series. However, it does have some dark undertones to it. It can be easily read as a standalone within the series. Siobhan does a superb job of giving you glimpses of the other characters in her series and it's just the right amount to give you want you need in this story but make you want to read their stories too (if you have not already).

Anyway, I digress. Releasing Keanu may not have all the dramatics and
queen_of_the_books_18
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Siobhan Davis wrote another emotional book to grip you and make you fall in love with yet another Kennedy brother!

Releasing Keanu is Selena and Keanu’s second chance romance. It took me a little bit to get into, but once the book got going I was feeling all of the emotions.

I didn’t realise just how much I would fall for Keanu. He was romantic, sweet and passionate and his love for Selena knew no bounds.

There are some trigger warnings in this book though, the prologue caught me completely off
Linda
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! We didn't really get to know the Kennedy triplets in the first 7 books of the series but that all changes with Releasing Keanu. This book is all about Keanu and Selena, the woman who still holds his heart even after she broke it two years earlier, leaving him devastated and unable to move on. However, when Selena comes face to face with a ghost from her past, she instinctively runs to Keanu, who doesn't hesitate to shower her with his love, his strength, and his protection.

BookAddict
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yesss! This is new adult romance at its very finest! A beautiful first-love story with plenty of angst, conflict and tension but without the manufactured drama of immature characters sabotaging their relationship at every turn, making me wish I could reach through the Kindle and smack some sense into them. I’m ridiculously late to the Kennedy Boys party, and after reading Keanu's unbelievably amazing story, I have a lot of catching up to do. Better late than never because, with Keanu and ...more
Laura Petersen
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While I am certainly no stranger to shedding tears while reading a Siobhan Davis book, the tears I had while reading Releasing Keanu were for totally different reasons.

I cried for the unbridled strength that Selena has always had, but really let shine now. For the unwavering way that Keanu has loved his girl, even when they weren’t together. I cried because these two as both individuals and as a couple have shown so much growth, emotion, and strength from their time as teens to young adults.

As
Demi
Totally fall-in-loveable!!!!!!!!!!

Releasing Keanu, the eighth book in Siobhan Davis’s Kennedy Boys series, left me breathless. Like, seriously, she should change the title to “Unleashing Keanu”, because she literally unleashed one of the most swoon worthy, amazing, sweet and protective book boyfriends on us. I never thought there would be anyone to top my beloved Kyler and Kalvin on the perfect book boyfriend list, but here we are…..

Now, first things first, I have to start with one of the
Sarah W.
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was an absolute joy and privilege to step back into the world of the Kennedy’s! Keanu and Selena’s long-awaited story is finally here and boy did Siobhan deliver with this one!

This book is slightly different from the previous Kennedy Boys stories we all know and love in that it hones in on the hero and heroine with sprinklings of the other beloved family members throughout. Keanu and Selena definitely take centre stage and the pacing of the book is perfect. This style of storytelling drags us
Izzie d
Dec 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: second-chance
Keri Loves Books
An incredibly emotional journey. It’s a story of inner strength, resilience and unconditional love.

Keanu has loved Selena for so long. Even after she tore his heart out and left him behind. His heart never stopped loving her.

Selena has a dark past. She has survived the unimaginable and struggles everyday to overcome it and live. She may think she’s weak, but her bravery is awe inspiring.

When Selena’s past collides with her present, her first instinct is to run to the man who has always loved and
Pauline Anne
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a huge fan of the Kennedy Boys series, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this new episode of the saga and it sure didn't disappoint. Probably the best yet. A story that really tugs at your heartstrings, you really feel for Selena and what she's been through. Maybe she messed up leaving the love of her life but now they've been given a second chance.
Keanu is so sweet. I love the way he looks out for Selena. Not that he's perfect, Keanu could have handled the break up better and not become a
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can’t say it enough how I love this author!! She takes you on an emotional journey with this story. I know I say it again and again but this is my favorite book in the series! From the prologue this book kept me glued to my Kindle wanting to know what happened. Selena has been through the wringer and comes out the other side stronger than what she went in, how can she not. Keanu knows part of Selena’s story and he is supportive and loving but he doesn’t know it all. When Selena abruptly end ...more
Melissa Gloria -  Meli’s Books and Coffee
I have not read a Kennedy boy that I did not fall in love with and Keanu and is no different. Siobhan wrote another epic Kennedy Boys book that will hook you from the very beginning. Who knew underneath the quiet Kennedy brother you find a real sweetheart and romantic in Keanu. I was really surprised with his character. Selena breaks his heart and he tries to move on with whomever he can but someone still had his heart. Keanu and Selena's story is heartfelt, emotional and they will have you ...more
Jacquelyn Smith
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am still crying !!!

This story was like no other, I became the Selena in my soul. She was trying to a survive a trauma so severe it changed her whole life. She tumble into her headspace, there are a few people that pull her back from the darkness. This show that the love of family, husband and with proper help can do for most people. She don’t need him to save her, she don’t a fast antidote, all she needs is for him to hold her hand and walk with her through the darkness. Her partner, friend,
Michelle Krystel
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. I can't believe what I just read, I had no idea Selena story was so heartbreaking. I knew she had some issues from the previous books but nothing this extreme. I'm honestly in awe of her she such an amazing girl with the will power of warrior she's just Incredible. And kenue is sweet and caring he's more like Kalvin. Don't think I'm crazy for saying this but I very soft spot for Kent. I know I'm ...more
Elizabeth Clinton
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let’s just start by saying AMAZING. What an emotional story right from the very first page. Selena is a top model, a college student and a young woman who has endured hell, and is doing everything that she can to become a stronger person in every way. The one person who can make her life even more fulfilling is the one man she pushed away Keanu Kennedy.
Keanu is a top model in his own right, a college student but a man who misses the one person he needs and wants in his life.
Keanu & Selena
Kristin
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I will never get tired of reading about the Kennedy boys. Keanu is so different from the rest of the brothers and may just be my favorite. He’s more mature and has a lot less drama in his life and I love that about him. I don’t feel like most men wouldn’t be as understanding and sympathetic to Selena’s situation. He handles it so well and it’s hard not to love him. I also love that in this book we also get our fix of the rest of the Kennedys. I received a complementary copy of this book and ...more
FS Meurinne
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviews
Phenomenal dark story, Keanu and Selena' story was amazing, it's full of an emotions, Selena's backstory is not a pretty one so be warned. Keanu was a fool and she left him, when she comes for his help he makes everything to have her back. The story is sweet, but still with angst, not as much as other books by the author but you will find a story that will touch your heart.
Katie Phillips
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a journey for these two! I am glad they found their way back to each other...quite the suspenseful story, but something we should all be aware of. I really enjoyed having all Kennedy characters involved. I can’t wait for the next installment! I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
Brenda
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Slow Clap* I can't even....this book is EVERYTHING!
Releasing Keanu, is an emotional rollercoaster, your going to feel ALL THE FEELS.

This is not only a story about the trauma Selena endured, but a story about how the love of a good man, and a supportive family can heal just about anything.
Releasing Keanu will have you hooked from the start, and will most definitely will at your heartstrings.

DEFINITE MUST READ.

*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*
Kim Whitehead
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great way to bring in the new year! Heart wrenching story! But with love and patience, the trauma is dealt with! Wonderful book that leaves you wanting more!
Katrina
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Kennedy’s know how to keep us on our toes, and Keanu’s book is no different.
Our eyes are opened up to a lot of the story we have skimmed over in previous books.
We are shown the true story behind Selina and Keanu relationship.
Nothing in life matters for either one but making the other one happy and you get this feeling of how broken each were without the other. Nothing is ever what it seems on the surface.
This story brings back all our favourites we have grown to love but also showing us
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Catch Me (Spring Hill Blues, #2)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • KIP (Bay Falls High - the Rulz #2)
  • Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2)
  • BARR (Bay Falls High - the Rulz #3)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Kissing & Telling (Breaking The Rules #1)
  • Unstoppable (Haven Falls #7)
  • I Dare You (Dare, #1)
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Faithless (The Privileged of Pembroke High, #3)
  • Unmissable (Haven Falls #7.5)
  • Up For Debate (Love and Desire, #1)
  • A Marriage with Mojo (The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod Book 9)
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
  • Jaxon (Kings of Denver #2)
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is

The Kennedy Boys (10 books)
  • Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)
  • Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)
  • Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #3)
  • Loving Kalvin (The Kennedy Boys, #4)
  • Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys, #5)
  • Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys, #6)
  • Forgiving Keven
  • Adoring Keaton (The Kennedy Boys #9)
  • Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys #10)