Start by marking “Till Death Do Us Part” as Want to Read:
Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

The wedding vows are exchanged, then the nightmare begins…

‘A heart-in-the-mouth, tense and incredibly gripping read that kept me awake until the small hours’ Carol Wyer, author of The Birthday

It was supposed to be the happiest day of her life…

Alice Tandy has dreamed of her wedding since she was a little girl. The perfect venue, the perfect dress, the perfect groom. It’

Published May 17th 2019 by Killer Reads

To ask other readers questions about Till Death Do Us Part, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Till Death Do Us Part

Mandy White
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of Stephen Edger's books so I was very excited to read this book. And it was everything that I expected and more. I read this book in a day, I did not want to put it down and I could not see how it was going to end. If you want a fast paced story about trust and lies then this book is definitely for you.

Alice and Ben are finally married, It is a day that Alice and planned for months and wanted it to be perfect. And it was perfect - until it came time to cut the cake. As they are c
Lou
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Till Death Do Us Part is a book based around secrets and lies, past lives and the fact that you can never really know someone, even if you've lived or been in a relationship with them for many years, if they are the type of person who is inclined to hide secrets or their true self. This leads to a wickedly clever and gripping story where nothing is what it seems and almost everyone is pretending to be someone they are not. The characters are relatable and written so well that you sympathise with ...more
ʚϊɞ Shelley ʚϊɞ
This is the second book I’ve read by Stephen Edger. The first book, Little Girl Gone, was one of those perfect binge worthy thrillers that you read in one sitting because it’s just so damn intense and fast paced that you can’t put it down until you finish. Mr. Edger did not disappoint me as I really enjoyed this suspenseful thriller. This book had that same great sense of urgency that kept me flipping pages but also really explored marital bonds and how they can have such a great impact on our l ...more
Kat Dietrich

Til Death Do Us Part by Stephen Edger is a psychological thriller

First, let me thank NetGalley, the publisher Harper Collins and Killer Reads, and of course the author, for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

My Synopsis: (No major reveals, but if concerned, skip to My Opinions)
Alice Tandy’s wedding day was a disaster. She’d spent the better part of two years making sure every detail would be perfect, anticipating every possible probl
Julie Lacey
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a gripping crime thriller full of twists and turns.
Alice is shocked when her new husband Ben is arrested for murder on their wedding night, and is determined to find out what happened.
He’s soon released but with no passport, they can’t go on their honeymoon.
Ben’s friend Dave seems to be spending more time at theirs and Alice knows the pair of them are hiding something.
Alice’s close friend soon needs her and once again more secrets seem to be coming to the surface.
The woman murdered
OutlawPoet
Apr 24, 2019 rated it liked it

When reviewing this one, I find myself contrasting Stupid Character Syndrome with Entertainment Value.

The book is highly entertaining. I definitely wanted to know if he did it, if he didn’t do it who did, and how it would all play out.

But, oh, our main character was horrendously, would-slap-her-in-real-life Stupid. I understood literally none of the choices she made. Hubby gets arrested at the wedding? Have the reception anyway because he’s soooooooooooooooo trustworthy they’ll surely let him ou
Sandy
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: net-galley-reads
Thank you @NetGalley for this ebook.

What a page turning thriller; sure to keep you wondering who-dunnit from page one.
This book starts with a BANG. Right off the bat a woman, Kerry, is killed by this mystery man she clearly knows; but we don't.
Samantha Gonsalves
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I'll be honest, I picked up this book only because I found the cover so damn enticing and dark! I had no intention of getting wound in a domestic pity-party because that is what I thought of this book to be until I actually read it.
Till Death Do Us Part opens with a tragic and dark chapter and manages to keep you going till the very end. I liked this book a lot, until the end. That, to be honest, I did not like!
Vanessa
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley-x
What a Brilliant Book Till Death Do Us Part by Stephen Edger was. WoW................I was hooked from the very first few pages and I was gripped, its defiantly a page turner.
This book is full of secrets and lies amongst friends and family. What was meant to be the happiest day of your life your wedding day is ruined. Your new husband is arrested for MURDER. WoW what a start of a book.............A simple Stag night celebration that went wrong.
This book kept me guessing until the big reveal I
peggy
Another of my favourite authors and his latest release is a real page turner.
Imagine what should be the happiest day of your life your wedding day is ruined. Your new husband is arrested for MURDER.
Well that was me hooked!!!! Once I started reading I could not put this book down.
So many secrets, lies and a plethora of suspects. This book actually kept me guessing until the big reveal I was shocked. Definitely not who I was expecting. I read this book in one sitting, spent most of my time sat
Marianne
Jun 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Pretty Good

I admit that I almost abandoned this one right at the onset - the amount of emphasis placed on “her perfect wedding day” and the details were not for me. I know some people look forward to all this and love the planning and that’s cool I just don’t want to read about them. Save that effort for the marriage...

Alice was an ok character for me. Some reviewers are saying she comes across quite dumb but I never looked to see if my husband had an arrest record. Going forward she was definit
Jenea
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book from Edgers and I am pretty glad I gave it a go. It centers around a young couple of their wedding day and the upsetting events that follow.

Alice has been dreaming of this day for so long, and it has finally arrived. Their beautiful wedding comes to a crashing halt when Ben, her new husband is arrested right before they cut the cake at the reception. Alice is distraught and wants answers. Especially when it comes to the "boys night out" that she knew nothing of until Ben's
Debbie
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Wowzer!! Thank you to netgalley for giving me the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an honest opinion. This book started off at a fast pace and stayed there. I read this book in one day. This book had everything that it took to keep my attention. Once you start reading you won’t want to do anything else. This book will reel you all the way in. this book was everything that I expected and much more. I definitely recommend this book! My rating is 5 stars.
Amanda Williams
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a page turner, this was a fantastic first-rate read and one I could easily read again and again. If you haven't tried this author before then this is a fab way to start. Will definitely be checking out his other reads.
Stacey
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free from netgalley for an honest review.

I thought this book had a good start which grabbed my attention. The pace of the story was good and it kept me guessing all the way through. I read a lot of these types of books and didn't guess who had done it even though I had several suspicions throughout.

I found it a very easy read and all of the characters were well described with enough information to create a picture in my mind.

I really enjoyed this book and the way it was writ
Susan Hunter
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was gripped from the start with this book. When Ben was arrested at his wedding to Alice, suspected of murder, It became a roller coaster of a ride. So many lies, secrets and revelations. Who to believe and who not to believe. So many suspects to choose from. A brilliant standalone thriller.
Marnie | Once Upon a Time Book Blog
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
It is every little girls dream to get married and when the day finally comes for Alice Tandy, she never would have thought that one of the most important days of her life would turn into one of her worst nightmares!

The day starts out perfectly and everything goes without a hitch. That is until the wedding is crashed by the police right when Alice and her new husband Ben are about to cut the wedding cake!

The nightmare for Alice begins when the police reveal why they are there, and that is to arre
Jun 17, 2019 rated it liked it
I received an ARC of this book thanks to Net Galley and publisher Killer Reads in exchange for an honest review

Oh dear, another thriller I absolutely love until the ending. I am so disappointed to not be able to rate this book more highly because it started off so well. This is a thriller about a woman whose husband gets arrested for murder on their wedding day and this is such a fantastic premise for a thriller in my eyes. The main character was very well-written and I really felt for her as sh
Connie Fischer
May 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Alice and Ben have just gotten married and are heading to their wedding reception. Alice teaches school, Ben owns a successful logistics company, and they live in a large and beautiful home.

Alice has been planning her wedding for a long time and wants everything to be perfect. Just as they are cutting the cake, the police arrive and arrest Ben for the murder of a young woman named Kerry Valentine. Kerry was a strip dancer who used this job to make extra money to care for her young son whom she
George1st
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It should be the best day of your life. You have just married the man of your dreams. Good looking, kind and successful in business. Tomorrow you are off to a luxury honeymoon in Barbados and now all you have to do is enjoy the rest of your reception in a first class country hotel. Sounds too good to be true. Well it is as who should arrive as the wedding cake is being cut but three policemen who are here to arrest your new husband on suspicion of murder.

This is the scene depicted in establishe
Sandy
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We are then introduced to Alice Tandy who is getting married to Ben Goodman. What is supposed to be the most perfect day, I mean Alice has planned this day down to the minute for the last two years, ends with Ben being led away from their wedding reception in handcuffs. What bride doesn't wa
Samantha
Jun 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Rating 3.5 stars

Alice Tandy has dreamed of her wedding since she was little. The perfect venue, dress, groom: it’s all going exactly to plan.

However her whole world comes crashing down just as she and her new husband Ben are cutting their wedding cake. The police have arrived at the reception and subsequently arrest Ben for murder. Alice is unable to comprehend what is happening.

The following day, Ben is released on bail. As more details about the murder of Kerry Valentine emerge Alice starts to
Susan
May 15, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
I think it was Coco Chanel who said to put on all the accessories you think you want to wear and then remove one. The concept was too much is too much. I have felt that way frequently regarding twists in books. In this book, however, there were too many story lines! At one point I didn't even think I was reading the same book anymore. Why? Because we were reading about drug deals and spousal abuse. And at one point I half expected the bride to invite the detective to join her for a girls' night ...more
Marie
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Stephen Edger and this book is another great read for his fans.
This tells the story of Alice and Ben - they are literally newlyweds - enjoying the evening part of their own wedding day, when the police arrive and arrest Ben in conjunction with the murder of Kerry - a strip club dancer. It would appear Ben was the last to see her alive!
With her world turned upside Alice can hardly believe this has happened to her and Ben - he proclaims his innocence but is he? Alice grows inc
Helena#bookdreamer
Thank you netgalley for providing this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
As far as murder mysteries this was decent in the sense that it keeps you flipping pages and guessing who the killer is. Unfortunately, I wasn't crazy about how things unraveled. The author made it difficult for the reader to uncover the true events. Too many characters with their own spin of how things happened and you felt like you couldn't trust anyone. The only account that I thought had merit was the initial telling
MarylineD
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Till Death Do Us Part" Stephen Edger

My first time reading that author.

It's supposed to be the happiest day of her life... Alice has been preparing her wedding forever, but on that special day her husband Ben gets arrested for murder...

People around you aren't always what they seem... everybody's got secrets...

4.5 stars.
Really good, I loved it!
Well written, interesting characters and story, captivating, intriguing, keeps you wanting to read more!

Thank you to NetGalley and Harper Impulse and
Lilly
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read and enjoyed previous books by Stephen Edger, so was excited to read his new one.
This is an addictive psychological thrillers that gripped me from start to finish.

A wedding is shattered by the arrest of the groom as a suspect of murder.
The devastated bride soon discovers that all is not the same about the man she thought she'd spend her life with.

This is an engrossing read with engaging characters and lots of surprises and secrets, happy reading!
Thanks Netgalley, the publisher, and th
Greta Halliday
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was intrigued with this storyline from start to finish, trying to guess what the ending would be but failing miserably. The author has a style of writing that is so easy to read, keeping you guessing until the very end. I have no hesitation in awarding 5* and thoroughly recommend this book, it’s an awesome read. Thanks to the author and publishers for giving me the opportunity to read this book.
Stephanie Jean
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Netgalley, the publisher and author for the ARC in exchange for my honest review.

The story was a little slow starting, however once it picked up I was engulfed, I had to finish the book. It went to the kitchen with me, into the car (I wasn’t the driver) so many twists and lies, such deceitfulness, and well put together.

Great read. I was contemplating at first, to go with 4 stars however, that changed about halfway through.
Denice Langley
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wedding that is definitely not about living happily ever after. With her new husband arrested for murder before they have left the church, a dream quickly becomes a nightmare. Confusion reigns until the new bride decides it is up to her to figure out what is going on and did she just marry someone she does not really know. The story takes our bride into many places she would rather not go, but she sticks with it until the ending sneaks up on us. Great story line that made a great read.
Stephen is the author of 11 novels and 5 short stories. He has independently published Integration, Remorse, Redemption, Snatched, Shadow Line, Trespass, Double Cross, Fragments, and Downfall. Stephen's novels Crosshairs and Complicit are published by Endeavour Press.

Stephen is a fully-fledged member of the International Thriller Writers' (ITW) Association.