Start by marking “Lost in His Kiss (The Lost Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Lost in His Kiss (The Lost Series, #4)

Lost in His Kiss (The Lost Series, #4)

Annabella George never thought she’d find love again, and then she met Detective Jordan Lockwood. His kisses are addicting, and his touch sets her on fire. Everything about him is right, but her heart isn’t ready to admit it.

Jordan is a man who knows what he wants, and he won’t stop until she’s his. Convincing her he’s finished with his bachelor lifestyle isn’t easy, espec
Published January 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Lost in His Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost in His Kiss

Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This short story was so gooooood!!! I loved it. Jordan and Annabelle's story is amazing and I can't wait to read the next book and 'see' them again!!
Stefanie Kral
✯✯4 Love Filled Stars!!!✯✯

This was a cute and very quick read. I’ve never read a book by Tracie Douglas. But, when I got the chance to read it I liked the blurb.

Annabelle is a secretary at Cole Securities. She lost her husband years ago and her life’s revolves around her kids. Until Jordan came along. He lets her know he’s not waiting any longer for her. Even though they’ve been together behind closed doors for months, she’s not sure if she’s ready for her friends, colleagues and most impor
Breyana Floyd
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short, sweet, and hot! This was the perfect story. From the very beginning there was chemistry that was undeniable and it freaked everyone out. Which added a special twist to their story but didn't make it any less beautiful. In the end Kimberly find her happy and got the love she deserved.
Michelle Mclellan
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a sizzling hot story. Love Annabelle and Jordan’s story. I love tracie’s lost girl series and she never disappoints. A great fast read
Tonya
Jan 05, 2019
Cait's Creatures

Tracie Douglas, you tease. You big, giant, dirty TEASE. I HATE YOU. Ok, I’m kidding. You’re actually amazing. Please, I’m sorry. I was in an emotional place, but I’m better now, I swear. I will be better for you. Just keep writing ok?

Lost in His Kiss is a novella in a new world, NYE Kisses with the characters from Tracie’s Lost Series. So if you’re looking for something sweet, with a bit of mystery and a cliffhanger, then this is the book for you.

It’s not a real cliffhanger. It’s just the kind t
Mihaela
Ebookie
Feb 28, 2019
Rebekah Senior
Mar 24, 2019
Surviving on caffeine most days, Tracie Douglas lives in Southern California with her husband, two children, two dogs and one really fat cat. She spends her days chasing children and fur babies, all while maintaining the illusion of sanity.

Her nights are spent toiling away at the keyboard, creating a world filled with hot men and strong women. She loves to read and write all types of book but tend