Start by marking “BloodWish: The Dantonville Legacy Series Book 4 (A Paranormal Romance)” as Want to Read:
BloodWish: The Dantonville Legacy Series Book 4 (A Paranormal Romance)

BloodWish: The Dantonville Legacy Series Book 4 (A Paranormal Romance)

Escaping from a venomous gargoyle
Searching for a hidden diary
And running from a vengeful vampire hunter wasn't how Laura Dantonville expected to end her family curse.

Alec and Laura's story comes to an electrifying conclusion in this final instalment of The Dantonville Legacy Series.

What do you do when the price of ending a curse means losing the one you love?

As Laura and
Published December 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about BloodWish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BloodWish

Start your review of BloodWish: The Dantonville Legacy Series Book 4 (A Paranormal Romance)
Alicia Huxtable
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Massive love for this series

I was excited to read this book, but then I was sad with the knowledge that this was the last of the Dantonville Vampires. This being the conclusion, I expected big things and was not disappointed. Laura and Alec were always my favorite characters and I was thrilled by the way it all ended for them. Fantastic end to a fantastic series
Carolyn Brown
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful conclusion to this series

Alec and Laura are wonderful together. I love how this story gave us closure on there quest to the cure, without rushing any part of it.
BUT, as usually with Tima’s work it makes me want more.....in the sense of Jake and Kari.
Looking forward to the Dantonville Series.
Sharon Richmond
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
EPIC AND THEN SOME.... WOW!!!!

Bloodwish: The Dantonville Legacy Series Book 4
By Tima Marie Lacoba. 4 Stars *****

Alec and Laura’s story was...drumroll please...
EPIC AND THEN SOME.... WOW!!!

I knew that this book was going to be Intense and emotionally charged since it was the last book that centered around Alex and Laura.... but.. I had no idea it was going to give me such joy and happiness at how their journey ends. And what a journey it was.... Sigh!!!

Full of so many gasp moments with danger aro
Sherri
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

If you have not read the previous books, it is a must to read this series in order.

Throughout the first four books I had come to love the characters, while a few were despised. While this book contains the characters you know, you will meet a few more.

As the curse is coming to an end, there are so many questions that nobody has the answer to. Will Laura become human? Will any vampire be able to daywalk ever again? What will happen to the Principate?

This is a tumultuous tale that has so many
Lorraine Carey
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hated to see this series end! I’ve read the previous books and really got to love these characters. BloodWish was like the best family reunion—all of the clan back together again. The action was pumped up here as Laura is about to give birth and I was on my edge of the seat wondering if the curse will finally be over. There are lots of surprises here—ones I didn’t see coming. Every chapter is packed with suspense. A beautiful ending to a series. I’d give it ten stars if I could.
Mary Beistline
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wish I would have known

As I said I wish I would have known that that this was one of those lead you on till the next book you have to buy since I paid more for these than I do for my JD Robb's books! They were each a good book but not stand alone. I got caught out twice before and I live on social security I can't afford these tricks!

Tina
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a finale!!! Amazing story with so many twists and breath holding moments, and something I didn’t expect in the end, great story, plot, loved the characters, amazing series and I’d highly recommend to anyone who loves a great vampire series
Regina
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I recommend you to start reading book one in the series. buy all for cause you gonna read all back to back. Exceptional characters. Different aspects t-shirt of vampires. Now I want more stories. I want to know what happened to Kari to Jenny. Don't miss it.
Chrissy Seymour
Harsh Shukla
Oct 22, 2020
Layla
Feb 17, 2019

• Dead of Night (Thorne Hill #1)
  • Call of Night (Thorne Hill #3)
  • Dark of Night (Thorne Hill, #2)
  • Eyes Of Crimson (Transfusion Saga, #8)
  • Immortal: Guardian of Monsters (Varcolac, #1)
  • Andre Undercover
  • Sword and Sorcery: Box Set 1
  • The Medici Queen: Book Three in The Medici Warrior Series
  • The Perfect House (Jessie Hunt #3)
  • Creed (Kate Redman Mysteries, #7)
  • The Marked Series: Books 1-3 (Marked #1-3)
  • The Stationmaster's Cottage (River's End Mystery Romance #1)
  • Jake (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby #3)
  • Tad (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby #2)
  • Bundle of Love (Long Valley, #4)
  • The Perfect Block (Jessie Hunt #2)
  • Women Running Wild, Box Set (Running Wild, #1-3)
  • A Berry Horrible Holiday (Kylie Berry Mysteries #7)
Tima Maria Lacoba is a former ancient historian and archaeologist who accidently smashed a 3,000 Egyptian vase while on her first dig! Her supervisor made her glue it back together again. It took a week. From there she went on to specialise in late Roman-British archaeology, and the military forts along Hadrian’s Wall, because buildings don’t smash as easily. Now she’s combined her love of history ...more

News & Interviews