Start by marking “Little Miss P” as Want to Read:
Little Miss P

Little Miss P

It's that time of month, and you know what that means...a visit from Little Miss P! She always seems to show up at just the wrong time, generally armed with a heavy dose of fatigue and poised to deliver a barrage of beatings that leave her hosts physically and mentally exhausted. Though Little Miss P is often met with dread and resignation, the realities of a woman's ...more
Published June 25th 2019 by Yen Press

To ask other readers questions about Little Miss P, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Miss P

Start your review of Little Miss P
Mayara Lista
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Eu amei????????????
Como não amar um mangá em que Menstruação, Libído, Virgindade são personificados?
São várias historinhas sobre mulheres de perfis e idades diferentes lidando com a tal da Miss P., a menstruação.
Eu tenho um fraco por esse tipo de desenho "tosquinho" e só por ele já vale a leitura.
Muito bom! Leve, engraçadinho e divertido! <3
Rebecca
Jun 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
This was...weird. That may seem like an obvious statement, given that it's about periods personified, but what struck me the most was how its attempt to de-stigmatize menstruation felt, to a North American reader, a little...too little. I suspect major cultural differences in treatment of women's health at play, and I'm going to have to do some serious research before I write this up as a full-length review for ANN.

Also not sure how I feel about "Anne Napkins," Japan's first sanitary napkin,
Natalie (bookofbee)
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2020, bookshelf, manga
Just a wacky manga about periods I picked up when I was being visited by Little Miss P myself - an especially shitty visit I may add.

This book was fun and that's really it. It made me laugh a few times but I still feel as if something was missing from this collection of short stories I was hoping for. Is it worth the read?? Eh, not sure. But if you see it at the library and it's that time for you too then maybe consider picking it up just for funsies.
Tabrizia
I enjoyed this manga more than I thought I would. Little Miss P tackles a subject that is shockingly still taboo, even in the 21st century. Little Miss P gives the menstrual cycle a physical form, a heart shaped character, and it visits various women, young and old, and checks in on their lives. She may cause cramps and bleeding but she does provide a shoulder for the women to lean on. Whether they have issues with their family, their jobs, or their love life, Little Miss P is there to listen.

Rosie_Posie_Reads
This is one of the weirdest and best manga books I've ever purchased XD You all should read this too even if you are a guy.

Summary: This is a collection of short stories that tired to get rid of the stigma we have with periods and sex. All the short stories features Little Miss P (your period) and how it impact a woman's life. She always give you a punch in the gut but can also have some wisdom and solid advice. We even get guest appearances from Libido and Virginity.

My Thoughts: As soon as I
Leigha
tw: This is several short stories within one manga. In one of the stories, there is a character who is drawn bigger and "uglier" than other females. She goes on a diet and ends up in the hospital. I did like the message that this story ended with, but surely this might be triggering for people with issues with diet culture and/or eating disorders.

---

This is not a bad manga by any means. There was just something missing for me. I am not sure what. I think the idea behind this is really
Heather Ogle
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I feel like this type of content is fairly rare especially in manga.
I think most uterus owners would appreciate this varied commentary on what dealing with a period is like. It is rated OT so keep that in mind.
This was mostly funny and lighthearted with a few dashes of deeper subject matter. Definitely recommend.
Miss Ryoko
Aug 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: library-book, manga
When I saw there was a manga about a period personified, I just had to read it! It was enjoyable! It was pretty relatable and most of the stories had good, positive messages... but of course the best parts were when the period was punching everyone. Lol
Sera
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely an essential read. Not only is it a good insight on what people who have periods go through, it's funny and educational on the effects it has on people around us. It touches a bit on the effects of the libido in people, and how important it is to be properly educated on menstruation.
Megs
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
as a girl i am so so glad i read this!
Fatima Aldossary
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
short, funny, relatable.
Leland Goodman
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is the best manga ever, everyone must read
Jillian -always aspiring-
Big ‘ol MEH. I wish I had more to say, but a punching period monster is not enough for me.
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a weird and delightful read. What if being visited by your period actually meant being visited by a being that brought your period? And beat you in the abdomen and made you bloated and moody. But you know, it is kind of accurate to personify menstruation as this inhuman visitor, who is someone you have to learn to get along with. And who isn't all bad. I don't know about being a superhero, but Little Miss P does intervene in the stories of this strange book and she does save the day. ...more
Adrienne
Jan 03, 2020
Kathryn
Sep 27, 2019
Niyahpurpleyahoo.Com
rated it did not like it
Aug 23, 2019
Hexerei
Nov 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Secretly, I've Been Suffering About Being Sexless
  • 古見さんは、コミュ症です。volume 1 (Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu., #1)
  • 極主夫道 1 (Gokushufudou: The Way of the Househusband, #1)
  • 金のひつじ 1 [Kin no hitsuji 1] (The golden sheep, #1)
  • ひるなかの流星 1 [Hirunaka no Ryuusei 1]
  • ひるなかの流星 2 [Hirunaka no Ryuusei 2]
  • Memories of Emanon
  • BEASTARS 1 (Beastars, #1)
  • しまなみ誰そ彼 1 [Shimanami Tasogare 1]
  • Kaiju Girl Caramelise, Vol. 1
  • ひるなかの流星 3 [Hirunaka no Ryuusei 3]
  • Tokyo Tarareba Girls, Vol. 1 (Tokyo Tarareba Girls, #1)
  • Rat Time