Start by marking “Give Me Fever” as Want to Read:
Give Me Fever

Give Me Fever

Hotter than a fever…

Jackson Noveau left behind his Cajun roots to make a better life for him and his new bride in New York City. But his drive for success drove the love of his life away. Six years later, Jackson has the opportunity to take his hot sauce company global. All he has to do is buy back the family farm. Unfortunately, the new owner isn’t impressed by his handso

Published January 15th 2019 by Somewhere On A Beach Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Give Me Fever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Give Me Fever

Betul
description
~ 3.5 stars ~

Give me Fever was a fun and light second-chance romance. The couple think they are divorced but because of technicalities it was never finalized. Jackson comes back to his hometown to get a deal done: buy back the family farm. However, he doesn't know that this farm belongs to his wife. I loved the banter between them, and Jessa definitely knew how to handle Jackson. I think the two of them striking a deal was a great way for them to reconnect without them jumping right back into be
Sheena
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley

Rating: ★★★★✬ (4.5/5 Stars)
Title: Give Me Fever
Content Rating: PG-13
POV: Third Person
Smexy Level: Warm
Favorite Quote(s):
― “Passion like ours doesn’t just disappear, Jessalynn.”
― “Come on, Jessalynn. Are you really going to tell me you’re done with us? That this is it? The end of us?”
Pernilla B
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Scorching Stars!!

The debut release by the sister writing duo did not disappoint!! This small town, big heart, second chance romance was great, the main and secondary characters were well written, the story line was solid and captured my attention as I devoured it page by page.

Jessa and Jackson are like fire and ice together, though they are exes their chemistry is undeniable and sparks to life every time they are within close proximity.

I love Jessa also! She's a bit if a spitfire and a breat
Becky Rendon
Feb 01, 2019 rated it liked it

Give Me Fever is a bit spicy, a lot sweet, and maybe just a tad...dirty. 😉 okay, so my pepper innuendo is a bit lame but this book has bite. With a sassy, spicy heroine to keep the heat up, it's no wonder the town is called Fever.

Give Me Fever checks a lot of boxes:
Second chance
First love
A bet
Enemies to....😉

Just a few of the ways to sell this book and that doesn't even include the heat. Give Me Fever is sweet, sexy, and just the perfect amount of peppers. I hope to see more of the fam
Ali (Our Book Boyfriends) Flores
4.5 Stars
I was excited for this book from the get go because it’s set in my home state. I wasn’t disappointed either! Louisiana has a rich culture and it was fun seeing a lot of that come out in the story. It’s set in south Louisiana down near Houma in a small town named Fever. I had to laugh at a lot of the little things that popped up that I could relate to that the rest of the world probably couldn’t. LIKE crawfishing out of my pond. But, I think that’ll make it even more interesting for the
Silvia T.
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, netgalley, roms
Debut authors Jasmine and Arielle have delivered a fun, fast-paced romance novel that will keep you flipping, and flipping pages. Who doesn’t enjoy a second-chance romance novel especially when it deals with the kind of attraction that keeps you on your toes?

Jessa and Jackson have amazing chemistry and their story keeps you fervently reading, constantly wanting to find out what will happen next. I loved how hot headed and stubborn they both were, despite the magnetic pull they had towards each
Ruby (Cinderroob)
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
The emotions riding high throughout the series left me on the edge of my seat and pages couldn’t be turned fast enough. Jessa and Jackson journey from heartbreak to their happily ever after was utterly heartwarming.

This book is gripping and holds no bars with emotions. It’s a long journey for Jackson and Jessa. But it’s one that can’t be avoided. And thankfully we get to ride that train.

After being MIA for six years, Jackson returns to his hometown. When he arrives he gets a heck of surprise in
Samantha
This is a great second chance romance. For years Jessalynn knew her marriage was over but he held her heart. Now he’s coming home and is after everything she has built for herself. Although he doesn’t know it.

Jackson needs to buy back his family farm that he uses to buy his peppers for his ketchup. The problem? The man who owns it won’t sell. He doesn’t want to but he is gonna have to go home and face his past to get what he wants.

Returning home has changed both their worlds. Finding out they
Ashley Munoz
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect Small Town Romance

I absolutely loved this small town second chance romance. It was well planned, funny, swoony and the town's characters were hilarious. This book had me wanting to book a flight to Fever, just to witness this little ol town or something like it. Beyond that, the writing is developed and clear, engaging and emotional. Very well done. I can't wait to read another Lockhart sister book.
Breann
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Red Hot Chili Peppers, but not the band

It’s cute small town romance. It might not win a Pulitzer or change the world, but it does what it’s supposed to do: entertain. The characters are like-able and have good chemistry.

A few plot points could be worked out better, and there were some missed opportunities to add depth to the two MCs, but overall not bad.

If you like contemporary romance featuring Cajun-style charm and good sexual tension, then this book is for you!

books4me
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Lockhart sisters have created an awesome book. I loved the strong woman Jessa was. She refused to sell what meant most to her...the farm and the house...even if her "ex", Jackson, wanted to pay top dollar and some for it. It was a story that had been told before but this had a unique spin. The story takes place in Louisiana and Jessa owns a pepper farm. I loved the telling of a small town that looks out for each other. I hope to hear read from these two. They are a great pair in writing!
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
A Fun and Light-Hearted Second Chance Romance. I really enjoyed this Debut Release from The Duo Sister Writing Team. A little bit sweet and a little bit hot it was a page-turner. I would love to read more by these Authors. Especially if Jacksons siblings get their own books and to catch up with Jackson and Jessa.
Dorothy J
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is about a small town second chance romance,This definitely hits home
in so many ways. The passion, love , compromise, understanding. All the feelings
and emotions. This book won't let you down and be prepared for some heart
loving romance.
@tisonlyme143
Lacey Waters
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read! I had a lot of fun reading this book. A happy romance with a bit of sexy edge. i read it straight through and really enjoyed myself!
Anna
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Firey!

Loved this book! Jessa & Jackson's second chance romance was sweet & spicy! This was the first book I've read by the Lockhart sisters. I have to read more!!!
Jasmine&Arielle Lockhart
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
books4me
Feb 03, 2019
Angel Hatfield
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jessa strolled down the roll pof peppers and snapping the ripe ones and put them in her apron. Endless varieties of pepper plants covered the land as far as the see could see. Jessa had grown them all. They were all hers and no one could take this farm - Twisted Flame Farm- from her. Jessa;s phone buzzed and she answered it after being asked if this was the office if Twisted Flame farm the person said she was Della McIntyre calling from Noveau Enterprises in NYC. Noveau Enterprises was Jenna’s b ...more
Cindi Knowles
Feb 02, 2019
Jenna-Lynne Duncan
Barbara Foster
Feb 19, 2019
Jodi Hunter
A debut first by the sister writing duo and it did not disappoint.
This small town, second chance romance was awesome, the characters were well written and had amazing character development. The story line was great and caught my attention from page one. I won't go into any spoiler alerts about what happens in the book, i'll leave that up to you to find out.
Daniella Hernandez
Jan 25, 2019
Cindi Knowles
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first time reading a book by the Lockhart Sisters and I really enjoyed it. It is a second chance romance set in a small town. Their writing is really great, they really took the time to build the characters with the back story and connect the other town members. There is plenty of sexual tension without it being raunchy and I love the humor too. I will definitely read further books in the series!
Leeyatwahhh