Start by marking “His Surrogate Omega (Omega Quadrant #1)” as Want to Read:
His Surrogate Omega (Omega Quadrant #1)

His Surrogate Omega

(Omega Quadrant #1)

An MPREG Omegaverse Book.

Omega Gray Tomlinson is positive he’ll remain unmated for the rest of his life. By his mid-thirties, he remains unclaimed and without prospects, and lives confined to the Omega Quadrant, where he’s sure he’ll end up dying alone.

When his older brother, Silver, and Silver’s alpha die in a tragic accident, Gray’s nephews come to live in his little s
Published December 16th 2018 by Twisted E-Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about His Surrogate Omega, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Surrogate Omega

Rachel Emily
This book is AMAZING. It's beautiful, heartbreaking, emotional, full of hope and love, and I just LOVED it.

This is a non-shifter, mpreg, ABO'verse type of story, the first for this author (although, not the first mpreg by any means, if you haven't already - her Bear Mountain series and the spin-offs are a MUST read) and I love the framework established and world building she has created here. In this world, there are alphas, betas, and omegas - and they are all rigidly put and then kept in thei
Steph ☀️
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sooooooo goooood!!!!!

Really loved this emotional ride of a story. Gawwwww this book was hard to put down. Because who really needs to sleep??? So, if you couldn’t guess I cannot wait for Avery’s story. Which needs to be available by the time I tap submit on this review.....😏
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
I admit this author's work have not worked for me much. But so many of you said this was so good and OMG it WAS! There were so many emotions - a pretty well developed world. Everything flowed very well - and it was long enough to really immerse in the story. Highly recommended for Mpreg and ABO fans.
Sanaa Z.
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars!

His Surrogate Omega was a very emotional read. It's very different from what I normally read so I did enjoy it. I loved the characters, the story and some parts made me flat out ball.

The only thing I had a problem with was that the relationship progressed super fast once it became a thing. But it took forever to get there (which I completely understand) but maybe another 50 pages at the end would've helped.
annob
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to annob by: nikki
3.75 brightly shining stars!
I have a soft spot for underdogs and outsiders, especially the solitary ones with amazing inner strengths. And boy, the omega Gray in this book fits that bill perfectly.

A chain of events places Gray in the middle of another couple's marriage during a most dramatic time in their life. What ensues is a beautiful life story with tearjerker moments as well as warm, happy ones. The author makes the events and characters feel real and authentic. Besides the lead Gray, I f
~nikki the recovering book addict
5 emotional stars!

Omg... I cried so much through this that I’m honestly wondering if I’m pregnant or if the book is just that emotional. Lol!

This was beautiful. I realise the blurb was agonisingly vague and the reason was obvious and necessary so I can’t divulge too much. It really kept me guessing which way it would go. And...it was perfect. Just perfect.

I loved Jamie. I loved Gray and I wish we had the chance to have known Gray’s brother Silver too. The omegas certainly stole the show in this
M.A.
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This will make you cry. Like, seriously. I honestly think this is one of her best books. It's that good.
Tammy
From the first page until the last I couldn’t get enough from this heartbreaking 💔 story about friendship,love and loss. 😭
I had held out hope this couple would turn into a trio 🥰 which in away it kinda did. 🤔
Jamie was a omega that couldn’t have a child due to an illness and Gray volunteered to help because he needed money to help support his nephews because his brother and husband died suddenly from an accident and this was the only thing he could do to help his family. Unmated omegas were secti
Robin L
Dec 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
I’m 61% in and there is zero romance. There’s lots of story happening, and interesting characters. But the centerpiece of this story is more family drama then love story, thus far.
Mimi
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it

I really enjoyed this book. Soooooo different from the Bear Mountain series. I was looking for the sexy, raunchy times but got a well thought out story. I was touched by the heartwarming story and cannot wait until Avery's book. Looking forward to the continuation of this series.
Libby
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
Nah

The book is a page turner for sure. But there’s a lot of pain. Gray, the surrogate omega, carries twins babies for several months with no help from anyone, while still taking care of his nephews and dying best friend. Gray then after the twins birth, which damage him internally, takes care of two newborn babies by himself. This alpha Rohan has repeatedly told Gray, Jaime is my forever, I love Jaime not you, I don’t need you. Gray has been through HELL and back. But at the end of the day Gray
Heather2407
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just noticed that this has come back on kindle unlimited and I think my mind has just blown - I’ve never seen a book go off unlimited and come back on. I was so disappointed when I saw this had gone off and now I can read it!!!!!!! Okay I’m done freaking out now😂
Nile Princess
Loved this! I'm 2 for 2 on Kelex books over the last two days. Who had an awesome weekend? I did! So I really loved this book. I feel like the author went to a new level with the depth of this story, and I appreciate the time and effort expended to really build this from the ground up. I loved the characters, though Jamie took a while to grow on me. I couldn't help but feel he was a bit manipulative and selfish in the beginning, but your understanding grows as you go along so...patience. Only tw ...more
Rheland Richmond
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ursula
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: well-i-cried
The only good thing about this book is Jamie. His story is sad and it touched me, purely because cancer sucks. It is however not enough to make up for the rest of the story. Rohan and Gray are practically forced together without any relationship building, without any connection and then they randomly love each other at the end. Clearly he's not equal to Jaimie, and never will be. I really wanted Gray and Rohan to have one moment where I read, "ah, here they are, this is going to work" , but I ju ...more
Fani *loves angst*
Broke my heart but put it back again in the end. extremely angsty and beautiful but I have to take half a star off because I wanted more interaction between the two MCs. Can't wait to read Avery's story.
Daphne
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So many feels - I loved this. It’s an alternate universe and bizarre in some ways but the connections were unique and intense.
morgan foster
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This story had me crying heartbroken ready to break out the Ben and Jerry's. I loved Jamie and Rohan and Gray. Their love story was amazing. I can't even find the words. This story tore me apart and put me back together again. I wont say much cause I refuse to ruin the beautiful journey the reader takes with these 3. And I absolutely cannot wait for the next. I'm dying to read Wilder and Avery's story.
Joscelyn Smith
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG, so freaking good 😢😭

This was just so...damn, just bring tissues is all I can say. Gray, Ronan, and Jamie's story is emotion filled, raw, and an absolute lesson in love. This was a great start to what I can already tell is going to be an amazing series.
LWM
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelby
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was unexpectedly good. In general, I find ABO books tend to be of a more middling quality, so I was pleased that I enjoyed the story as much as I did.

That being said, I hated how the first 5 chapters were all from Gray's POV, but from chapter 6 onwards, the POV switches throughout the chapter, with POVs from Gray, Jamie, Rohan and even Avery.

And then there is the world building. I appreciate the attempt explaining omega biology, as vague as it was. But the quadrants don't really make sense.
Christa
I've been letting this one sit with me for a while before I wrote this review. I don't know if I can point to one specific thing that made this such a good book, but when I cry ugly tears through over 50% of the book, 5 stars it is.

The "world setting" in this one was a little different where you have the Alpha Quadrant, Omega Quadrant and Family quadrant. It was an interesting twist on the normal A/B/O/Omegaverse story.

The heart of this story was the emotional journey for these three men (not
Sharon Kinnier
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best Omegaverse Books Ever!

Kelex always surpasses my expectations. I am always in for a thoughtful, character driven emotional good time. This did not let me down. The thought delivery of every aspect of the Omegaverse and how they functioned in this world was so seamless to the story. You will enjoy this story. You will root for the main characters. The angst level is low, sadness and anger is minimal and suspense is an added spice.
Gayle
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, find your tissues before starting to read

In this all male, very structured and regulated society, there is very little room for those who think differently. However, this story has a number of them in it, even if some only want to color slightly outside the lines, not create an entirely new picture. I truly enjoyed getting to know the omegas, alphas and betas in this book and I look forward to having a few of them revisit in future tales. Although you will probably dampen a few tissues a
Gwendolyn
Feb 13, 2019 rated it liked it
It was a very sad read. Oh so sad.
Macleisha
So good I cried.

Jamie, an omega going through chemo and his Alpha Rohan, find Gray, an older spinster omega - who needs money to look after his deceased brothers children - to act as a surrogate. They live in a male only society with three types, Alphas - king of all, betas, and omegas - second class citizens with few rights. This book was very well written. I really enjoyed it. The characters were well developed and the story was great even if I kinda knew where it was going. I liked the world
Ute Reichmann
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great book. It's dark sometimes. I don't like the circumstances, they live in with omegas treated in the way, they are. But I do like, what the tome described about the old times. Aaaand it is too sad, that the three couldn't make a live together. Don't want to spoiler. If you read this book, make sure, to have several tissues handy.
Akeem Thompson
Optimistic

4 1/2*. A sad but wonderful story of life,love and finding love again even through tragedy. I This was great storyline, my first. I love absolutely love Jamie, he's such a lovely, selfless soul, sacrificing his love and happiness for the people he loves. I recommend this book to anyone who loves romance.
Carolyn Elias
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Story will leave you bawling!

Such a great story about Gray, a 35 year old omega, who has to make hard choices after losing his beloved brother and brother-in-law. He is left with his 3 nephews to provide for. In this horrible world, omegas are sent to an isolated area and not allowed out until they have been claimed by an alpha. This heartbreaking story is also about Jamie, an omega who is dying of cancer, who wants a surrogate to become pregnant via Jamie’s alpha. This story is so well develope
« previous 1 3 next »

• Clutch (Forbidden Desires #1)
  • Damage Control (North Shore Stories, #1)
  • Teacher Wanted (Rent-a-Dom #3)
  • Luka (The Rhythm #2)
  • Any Given Lifetime
  • Devon's Revenge (Portals, #2)
  • Second Alpha (River Wolf Pack #2)
  • Double Betrayal (Surviving #3)
  • Alpha, Beta, Omega (The Mountain Shifters #10)
  • Risk Taker (Mixed Messages, #3)
  • A Worthy Man (The Men of Halfway House, #5)
  • My Prince
  • Patchwork Paradise
  • Dirty Games
  • Terms of Service (The Heretic Doms Club, #2)
  • Infamous (Famous, #2)
  • Sanctuary (A Tale from the Mercy Hills Universe)
  • Alpha's Submission (Irresistible Omegas, #2)
International bestselling gay erotic romance and erotica author, Kelex, lives in the Hampton Roads area with her twenty-something kidult and two fluffy masses of fur who love to bark at the mailman or any other being who dares to approach their realm.

She's addicted to coffee, cursing, and sarcasm.

Omega Quadrant (2 books)
  • His Reluctant Omega (Omega Quadrant #2)