Start by marking “Mind Kind: Your Child's Mental Health” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Mind Kind: Your Child'...

Joanna North

Mind Kind: Your Child's Mental Health

Mind Kind: Your Child's Mental Health gives vital insight into the world of mental health and provides a value based system to help parents and caregivers to connect with their children and support them towards positive mental health and wellbeing. As a practising psychotherapist, Dr Joanna North is an expert in the field and has helped many parents to grow strong and heal ...more
Published July 9th 2019 by Exisle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mind Kind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mind Kind

Rachel Chambers
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you to Net Gallery and Exisle Publishing for giving me the opportunity to read and review this book.

This book is for any parent not just those who’s children are struggling with anxiety or their mental health. Every parent needs to be mind kind (I love the phrase) and this book really made me think about how everything I do as a mum impacts upon my children’s mental health. Things that I wouldn’t even think about.

The break down of the different areas of concern make this a useful quick re
Tracy Wood
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, 2019
This is a sensible, well written book which doesn't talk down to the reader even when the advice seems a little obvious. Bringing up children doesn't end at any particular age, nor does it get any easier as time goes on. In fact it is more likely to involve spouses and grandchildren as well and the problems they need help with.

When we have a situation where our children are struggling or their behaviour is a cause for concern it is easy to ignore the obvious or lack the confidence to help. This
Cristie Underwood
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a psychology major and as someone that works as an instructional aide for a school, I believe it is imperative to focus on ensuring that our children are psychology healthy. The author of this book focuses on what we can do to help our children have a healthier mental outlook. This was a great read!
Nathan