Start by marking “A Royal Affair: The Royals 2” as Want to Read:

A Royal Affair: The Royals 2

(The Royals Trilogy #2)

A Royal Affair
Horse-drawn sleigh rides.
Hearths lined with ivy and holly.
Hateful royals trying to sabotage everything.
That’s what the stupid invitation should have said.
When a slightly drunk and very drugged Finley finds herself alone on Christmas Eve in the only bar in Andorra that’s even open, she knows she has blown things for the last time.
But is she really to bla
Published December 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about A Royal Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Royal Affair

Michelle Monroe
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***“I miss you being part of my air.” He exhaled, suggesting some of the stress in his life had faded, just a touch. “Perhaps more than I can bear.”

***“For the record, I don't like the Fin the PR people have created. I love the Fin you are, and I will never let you lose sight of her. Because I will never let her out of my sights,” he said exactly the right thing.

Oh my! How can you not love Aiden?? Besides become King, he’s sweet. He’s hot tempered too but the boy has a lot going on and Finley ke
Tina
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I feel so bad that it’s taken me sooo long to read this book! I was beyond excited for Aiden and Finley’s love story to continue but life just kept getting in the way for me and getting into reading has been really hard for me. So the last few nights I just needed the escape and buckled down and read. And oh man these poor characters!!! The drama, the angst, the lies!! There was a lot of growth with Finley that made me like her even more but poor girl also had some serious obstacles to overcome ...more
Cindy Fong
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! I need to know how it ends!!

This story. So many twist, turns and emotions. The efforts against Aiden and Fin seemed
Insurmountable to survive their relationship. With Aiden taking the throne and Finley just wanting to be a first year college student in love, their clashes are epic, their love overarching, and we witness them maturing. There were so many times I wanted to throw my Kindle. I felt the rage, dispair, comradarie of friends and family but underneath it all was love.

"Our worlds
Shayne Ryder
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 years I waited for this book and it didn’t disappoint!

I started this trilogy the day the first book was released, under a different name, and have been waiting for the other 2! That was 5 years ago. Tara definitely didn’t disappoint. Normally I would have forgotten about a series and moved on, but I could never quite shake the feeling of needing to know what happened. And I am so glad I read it. It was perfect in every way.
January P
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Royally in Love

I absolutely adore The Royals series by Tara Brown. Finley Roze is a tremendously flawed young adult and yet completely amazing. I love imperfect lead characters who grow through the series. Tara Brown really knows how to create her characters with depth, wit, humor, like-ability.
Lana Tapley
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional

This book was a little more of an emotional roller coaster than the first book. While the first is funny and sarcastic, this one takes the love story more in depth. Finley’s character, even though still selfish and spoiled a bit, has grown in to a kind caring woman who will put the love she has for others before herself. This book has left me begging for the next.
Andrea Heltsley
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
Fun

This was a fun read about a stubborn prince forced to grow up to fast and a regular girl trying to find out who she is while loving the impossible. Can’t wait for the conclusion. Four glittery stars!
Brenda
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read

You won’t be disappointed. Of there are always something wrong in relationships but sometimes people go to far to keep a couple in love separated. So many evil deeds done to poor fin. I do recommend the read.
Cat Green
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book.

I absolutely adore Fin and Aiden. It's hard to be a young adult in love, however, when you're with a prince it's apparently a hundred times harder. I loved the first book and this one is no exception.
Elizabeth Rodriguez
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Tara always nails it there was so much hurt pain and love all in this book can't wait to read the next
Teresa Trahan
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent
Tracey Milito
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This is such a great story. I love Fin and Aiden. You see Fin really growing in this book. Tara had me laughing, and crying.
Will  Ferrick
RNDK
Dec 22, 2018
Sharon Obelenus Holland
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Life has decided to test our favorite couple. Fin is trying to become the person she needs to be, but she will be tested. Her trust will be tested BIG time, she will also find out who is loyal to her. No one ever said dating a king would be easy, but it seems like brain surgery would be easier and safer.
Jennie Fusco
Apr 22, 2019
Stephanie Shebestak
May 14, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
I am the mother of two beautiful girls who are growing up so fast, the wife of a cute guy in a uniform (my own personal hero), and a writer.
My family will tell you it doesn't exactly fall into that order. Especially around dinner time when I "Cook" from a takeout menu with my face plastered to my computer.
I also have two cats who I adore more than I should, like more than people I know, and two do

The Royals Trilogy (3 books)
  • A Royal Pain (The Royals Trilogy #1)
  • A Royal Wedding: The Royals 3