Start by marking “Love and Chaos (Chaos, #3)” as Want to Read:
Love and Chaos (Chaos, #3)

Love and Chaos

(Chaos #3)

Hell is rising
People are dying… all in the name of love.

Tell me, can the Devil and his Angel survive the flames?

Deception and Blood were the counterparts, but now, can Sophia and Creed navigate their way through the never ending Chaos?
Audio CD
Published April 2nd 2019 by Dreamscape Media (first published February 28th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Love and Chaos, please sign up.
Coecoe She posted on her author Facebook page that it will be released on 2/28!

Start your review of Love and Chaos (Chaos, #3)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

descriptionSigh...I will probably be in the minority here, but this book was just OK for me. I already felt like book two was a filler book, but this one was even worse. It felt so needlessly long and drug out. There were multiple POVs that added nothing to the story and frankly could have been left out and the story would have been that much better for it. (IMO). It just bored me and I ended up skimming SO much of the story because of that.

description

I honestly don't know what else to say, really. I think this aut
Jess☺️
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love And Chaos by S.M. Soto is the third and final book in the Chaos series and just like the first 2 books it ends just as fantastic as it started but what a great ending to a series.
There is plenty of violence and blood but there is a new sweet feel to it too, with babies being born, a Mafia wedding , relationship's starting over and beginning and so many enemies 😌
It's nerve-racking, pulse pounding,and a little sad at times (and yes I did drop a tear or two ) whilst being still a little naught
Carla Bulian
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought the first and second books were great, this book just achieved my expectations and more.
I loved every word about this characters.
The author gave us a amazing gift. Thank you SM Soto.
It’s worth the reading.
Sentranced Jem
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019, arc, mafia
Love and Chaos... What an end to the series!

I really enjoyed this book. Definitely worth the wait.
Here's the thing, I still think that Creed and Sophia have an AMAZING chemistry. Like for real...So hot, Steamy and intoxicating!
But I can't help but compare the cruelty and the dark need for vengeance to another one of my favourite alpha man, Alessio from The Mafia and His Angel series. The gritty dark scenes in this book just gave me flashbacks..which in hindsight, isn't bad since I love that seri
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Review of Deception and Chaos (book 1)
Review of Blood and Chaos (book 2)

It's the end (I think?) and I'm not really sure how I feel. As always, Soto wrote beautifully. I lived for Creed, whether he was killing or torturing or proving how incredibly sexy he was. Love me some Creed!

I had a hard time figuring out how to rate this book. The beginning felt like a five-star read, the middle almost made me quit, and the end brought it back to feeling like a five-star read. I figured I couldn't go wrong
Tina H
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this series.

Sophia and Creed's relationship is amazing! It is hard and soft, strength and weakness, it is all consuming and powerful.

Sophia is so much stronger than she gives herself credit for. She is strong enough to fight and survive in a world of darkness all while keeping what makes her so special. Her love and compassion for others, even the most evil people who hurt her. I believe she was exactly what Creed needed for his own survival.

"She’s the light to my darkness. Sh
Dora Koutsoukou
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 ❤️🌹🖤🌹🖤🌹❤️ 😈 😇🔥💣🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣️❣️❣️❣️

Creed and Sophia’s story was stunning! This trilogy was riveting and gripping!
Regarding the last book I found it lengthy and it would have been great if it had near to ten chapters less, as to be more concise.
I can’t wait for the stories of the secondary characters! ❤️
Manoela
5 Stars

In Love and Chaos we have the conclusion of the epic love story of Creed and Sophia, and I must say that I loved every page of this insane, addictive and passionate journey.

The course this book took surprised me positively. As soon as I finished reading the second book in this series I had a theory in my head that this book would become repetitive, same events in an endless cycle.The journey of Sophia and Creed isn't easy, definitely these two went to hell and survived and now with new t
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
I have been a huge fan of Creed and Sophia's story. The energy, excitement and unpredictability of these books drew me in from the beginning. I love how the author blends the fast paced action with the beautiful romance.

I found Sophia a bit frustrating in this book though. She kept making the same mistakes over and over which put not only herself but others in danger. Creed also seemed a bit different to me in this book. While I knew he had a darker soul, he went SUPER dark in this one. It went
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SM Soto cemented herself as a one click author with this series. Creed and Sophia’s story are what raw, emotional romance is all about. Absolutely adore them!

This final book in their story is just as brutal, action packed and gut wrenching as the first two. So many emotions and gasp out loud moments in this one. Absolutely loved their conclusion and can’t wait to see what this talented writer comes up with next.

I received an arc of this book.
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
I have absolutely loved every minute of Creed and Sophia’s story. I fell in love with Creed from the beginning of Deception and now this book just did me in! Talk about an ovary explosion! Omg I am just swooning so hard for Creed. Also, Sophia’s growth and strength are shining throughout this book. I really enjoyed seeing all of the characters develop in these three books. This has been one hell of a ride! I definitely recommend this amazing series. I can’t wait to see what else is in store!
Annette Brignac
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Purely, Satisfied, Bliss. That's my gut reaction

SM Soto has delivered a book that is absolutely EVERYTHING that you could want.

More to come...

Beta Read
Chloe reads
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4,5 angel stars

“He’s my favorite prince. My favorite fairytale. He’s my dark knight in shining armor. A mafia prince I’ll love until the end of time.”

Oh my fucking god! What am I supposed to do with myself? I need more and more and more of Sophia and Creed. I literally never wanted their story to end. My heart was so, so full at the end of this book, I'm not even joking. This series, this couple, I am in LOVE.

description

Sophia and Creed are perfectly imperfect, and my love for them
Aղցela W.
This was book 3 in the "Chaos" Series. This book picks up where book 2 left off with Sophia in the park coming face to face with Finley. This book started off with a bang like the first two books only this one had more torture and action. This book also too me had a lot more hot sex scenes between Creed and Sophia. I fell more in love with Creed he became more ruthless showing why they call him "The Ghost" when he tortured Finley he deserved every bit of hit while doing so he lost himself to ...more
Helen Power
Feb 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a solid conclusion to the trilogy. That said, there were some parts that grated on my nerves. We got random POV scenes from secondary characters, but they didn’t feel necessary. It’s not like they were off somewhere, doing something that Sophia or Creed could have “observed”. It was more to give us their point of view, which was mostly filler.
Other than my issues delivered below (under the mild spoilers warning), this was an okay romantic suspense. The trilogy evolved into a mafia roma
Paula D
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m blown away again! This is series is shocking,twisted dark and so intense it had me pacing throughout reading each book. But this book was more. I cried and screamed and threw my kindle many times. Sophia is one tough queen and I loved her attitude and love she had in this book. Creed ahh Creed I think out of all 3 books this one is the one we get to see all of him and I fell hard for the evil man. Different POVs so we get a glimpse of thoughts of other characters and I loved that! I’m sad fo ...more
Meredith Wilson
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 Dark & Delicious Stars!

WOW! What an epic conclusion to an absolutely fantastic series! The name Love & Chaos was a very fitting title. There was so much love and so much chaos in this book. There were times where my heart would just break and other times where my heart was so full I thought it might burst. Creed and Sophia's journey was far from an easy one, but I was so glad to see they got the ending they deserved. Their story was the perfect blend of love, steamy moments, darkness and spine
Demetra
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, e-books
I can't believe that Creed and Sophia's story has come to an end. I loved them from the first book, through to the second one and now this one! This book gave me everything I wanted out of their story. It has action, secrets, love, hurt and of course all the twists that made this series phenomenal!!!

So, too many things are happening in the book. If you read the previous one, then you know that the author left us in a serious cliffhanger. I don't really know how I feel about how that situation pl
Bozena
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
WOW! This was unbelievable gripping rollercoaster of nerve-wracking emotions and feelings 🤯
The whole series took my breath away and kept me in constant emotional fever. Yes, fever!!!
I couldn't get the story out of my head the whole time. I had to know what's happening next 🙄
The third book had an incredible atmosphere of calmness and at the same time a ticking time bomb.
You have been waiting constantly, what will happen next?
It was so damn ridiculous gripping and terrible emotional, that I los
Emily (Emily.Reads_)
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my..my heart is so full of love after finishing this book! Let me just start by saying that this entire series was a masterpiece in the sense that S.M. Soto took us on a whirlwind ride. We got a front seat look at all of the pain and suffering Sophia had to endure, we got to experience her and Creed’s love story developing, we felt all of the emotions from heartbreak to anger to pure love along with every character that made up this series. But most of all, we got to experience the pure happi ...more
hugsandcookies
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an ending.

I was undecided on my rating for Love and Chaos but even though the story itself exploded and so much happened it became at a standstill in the middle and I’d say that it would be like about 80% I felt like Sophia and Creed’s love story just dragged a bit and it was more focused on that and you’ll understand why.

But as I read on. I’m actually happy how the story did take its time, to focus more on Creed and how he was becoming the man expected to lead and understanding Matteo.

I
Kelly Green
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Chaos is absolutely right! This book was borderline insane... In a good way! We all know and love Creed and Sophia.... But Matteo really grew on me. Sometimes there was so much going on I got a little bit lost in the story. Toward the beginning of the book there was a bit more violence than I wanted to read, but I understand how it all went with the story. Going through Creed and Sophia's journey was eye opening. They really had it tough and still managed to make it work... And I love that Sophi ...more
〰️Beth〰️
Slow ending

As expected a HEA for Creed and Sophia. This was the longest in the trilogy and there was filler that could have been cut so the story didn’t drag over the same issues. Even though the baby name was predictable, there were a few twists and turns n the plot. Creed’s character arch was decent but I still found Sophia’s lacking. There were also some editing and grammatical errors that need to be addressed in this first edition.
Donna
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Creed was chaos and Sophia was love... these two had an amazing journey through 3 books. It was pretty epic thinking back on all that has happened. There are some very dark ugly times and not one for the faint hearted, but the love an solidarity Creed and Sophia have for each other shines through. You could not help but love Creed (and Sophia too). Very well written, love this author. Cannot wait to read about the others.
Annabel
Mar 02, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked the Creed chapters, but the book felt a little dragged out. I feel it would get more stars if it was a little faster.
Jocelyn
I had to do this review on my computer. Warning this will likely contain spoilers about the whole series but I don't think anyone reads my reviews so let's just say you've been warned.

First I have to say that this series reminded me why I don't like series longer than a duet of the same couple. Because really, how much can one couple really be put through? Well this series was the same.

Book 1 was my favorite because as a romance reader I enjoy reading "how they met" and learning about the chara
Vanessa (nessreads)
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

5 “Il Mio Amore” Stars

Be still my little black heart. What am I supposed to do? I’m a glass case of emotion. This series. These characters. Creed and Sophia. *sigh* I don’t want to move on from them, EVER!

Since Deception and Chaos I’ve been transfixed by Creed and Sophia. These two bulldozed through all my sen
Morgana
The first book was AMAZING, and compared to that the second and third were from bad to worst... I was so disappointed by this last book, I literally felt like crying. When the second book ended with that cliffhanger I thought WTF, because that book seemed like a filler for like 40%. But this... this... I don't even know what to say. At some point it seemed that this story could have been a very good duet :)

I hope that the upcoming chaos books will help me overcome the disappointment of these las
Bookish Affair
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
**** 5 Bloody Chaos Stars ****

My mafia long stole my heart!!!!!
His darkness was just too good and his story was a beautifully broken one with a HEA!!

|| DETAILED REVIEW TO COME ||
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Vow Of Hate
  • Throne of Vengeance (Throne Duet, #2)
  • Throne of Power (Throne Duet, #1)
  • Dark Deception (Deception Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Stolen by Truths (Truth or Lies #4)
  • Immoral Confessions
  • Awakening (Tales of Olympus, #2))
  • The Assignment (Massey Security Duet Book 1)
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Torn (Dark Legacy Duet #2)
  • Forever Lies (The Five Families #1)
  • Queen of the Underworld (Tales of Olympus, #3)
  • Sin
  • Savior (Voyeur, #3)
  • Among Ash and Ember
  • The Wolf and the Sheep (Wolf #1)
S.M. Soto was born and raised in Northern California where she currently resides with her son. Her love for reading began when she was a young girl, and has only continued to grow into adulthood. S.M. lives for reading books in the romance genre and writing novels with relatable characters. She refers to herself as a bit of a romance junkie. S.M. loves to connect with readers and eat copious of do ...more

Chaos (3 books)
  • Deception and Chaos (Chaos, #1)
  • Blood and Chaos (Chaos #2)

Related Articles

“Because you’re gorgeous.” She pauses mid-chew, her skin flushing red with embarrassment. “Stop that. I look like a beluga whale.” My brows tug down into a frown. Leaning forward, I press my forearms against the table and lean into her space. “Stop saying that. Do you realize how gorgeous you are? How fucking sexy you look, carrying my child? Do you know how hot it is that when I look at you, I see you swollen with my seed? We made him, and fuck me, if I don’t enjoy looking at you.” Her lip quirks at the corner. “Didn’t know you were such a sweet talker.” I shrug, leaning back. “Neither did I.” 1 likes
“You’re hurt, and I can’t guarantee I can be gentle with you right now.” My core spasm at the naughty threat in his voice. “I can handle it.” My voice is husky, and by the tic in his jaw, I know he hears it. Creed leans forward into my personal space and my lids grow heavy with lust. My lips part on instinct like he’s going to kiss me, but instead, he reaches out, caressing my face with such a soft and gentle touch, it completely belies his next words. “I assure you, you can’t.” I drop my head back and groan, the stirrings of desire running rampant through my body and core. “That’s not very nice, Mr. Sabella.” He grins now, it’s devious, and hell if it doesn’t make me want to jump his bones. “And I’m not a very nice man.” Sliding my wet hand up his arm, over the protruding veins, tattoos, and old scars, I glance up at him through my lashes and smile. “To me you are.” “Always,” he whispers, pressing his lips against mine.” 1 likes