Start by marking “Rosalie Undone (The Shifters Series, #6)” as Want to Read:
Rosalie Undone (The Shifters Series, #6)

Rosalie Undone

(The Shifters #6)

Sweet, shy and… human. Rosalie Parker wants one thing - her coworker and lion shifter, Lincoln. There’s only one problem. Lion shifters have a reputation for enjoying the kink and Rosalie is far from kinky.

Determined to win Lincoln over, Rosalie will do whatever it takes -including stepping out of her comfort zone and into the kinky zone. The last person she expects to vol
Kindle Edition
Published January 7th 2019 by EK Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Rosalie Undone, please sign up.
Elizabeth Kelly Hi MJ. Good Lord, I can't figure out why Goodreads isn't notifying me when I get questions! Gah! It's not too late to receive an ARC. If you'd like to…moreHi MJ. Good Lord, I can't figure out why Goodreads isn't notifying me when I get questions! Gah! It's not too late to receive an ARC. If you'd like to join my Street Team to receive ARCs and other fun stuff, go to this link here and sign up. I'll send you an email about next steps, as soon as I get the notification that you're signed up. :)

Tarra Davis
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received ARC for honest review!! I absolutely love this series, There is something about a bear shifter!! I absolutely loved getting to know Rosalie and Hudson! They have the most amazing chemistry which started as a friendship and turned into so much more!! I love all the books in this series but Ava and the bear always had my heart because of Ava and Bishop but I have to say that Rosalie and Hudson are definitely moving in on them!!!
Roxmary
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received the ARC for this book for an honest review and it didn’t disappoint. I love all the books in this series and but Hudson and Rosalie might just be my favorite. They had undeniable chemistry and it was hard to put the book down.
Tarra Davis
Louise Nunn
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a captivating story that will hold you in it to the end! Rosalie is a character that you will love before you get through the first chapter. Hudson kind of eases himself into your heart, but he's solid once he gets there. I loved the humor, the witty dialogue and mostly the way Rosalie comes across so strongly every time a scene involves her. She is confused by Lincoln, wanting him, knowing that he's no good, but don't we all want the shiny pretty thing that's bad for us? Hudson is stupi ...more
Heather Russell
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you've Read the other books in this series...You'll love this one!

Elizabeth Kelly does another Fantastic novel in the Shifters series! I truly enjoyed the interactions between all the characters especially Rosalie and Hudson! In the beginning Rosalie thinks she loves a Lion Shifter (who does nothing but flirt with her) but Hudson a Bear shifter will show her that for her a Bear is better! Hudson's Bear however knows that he has met his Mate and is vocal to Hudson about it! Trouble is brewin
Joan Clark
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy wow! This new installment blew my socks off. Rosalie and Hudson were so perfect for each other that I was unable to put it down until they realized it too. Hudson easily became my favorite H in this series due to his mysterious, stand offish personality. It really made me want to dig deeper and get to know him. There is exciting twists and surprises to keep you on your toes. As well as, some hot, steamy sexiness not for the faint of heart. This could be read as a stand-alone but was more en ...more
Marissa
Shelves: animal-magnetism
I tried really hard to read this slow because I couldn’t get enough of the gruff polar bear fighting his attraction to a human. I’ve loved every book in this series and I swear each hero is my favorite until the next book. We get to see the previous couples make guest appearances, too.
Hudson was so good at the dirty-talking in bed, especially when he barely talked normally. And he loved to tease Rosalie which made for some hot reading. Elizabeth wrote a great friends-to-lovers romance with the p
Maryann Moreno
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What is it about Elizabeth Kelly that makes each one of her books better than the last, she has been one of my favorite authors for years now, and her shifter series is by far my favorite. I fell in love with Willow and can't seem to get enough of these people. This is book 6 in the series and it had everything a hot alpha, sexiness oozing for the pages, and heroine that I want to be bestie with and soo much more. Hudson and Rosalie are my second favorite couple. Can't wait to see what this bril ...more
Christina
Worth the wait

This book was a while coming and the ppl spoke. We asked for this. I was not disappointed. We got to see our group of faves and also see some new characters more. I was kinda annoyed at how self conscious this girl was. She was so awkwardly without confidence and she questioned a lot. However we all know some things don't come easy to everyone. So her growth to stronger and vocal about what she wanted was very welcomed. I kinda feel like Hudson is right up there as a top fave for m
Rachel
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great add to the series. Rosalie and Hudson's story is sweet, sexy and full of surprises would won't be able to put down. I loved the connection between these two and how they brought new things out in each other with each chapter. Add in the mysterious past and what could happen next and I couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the next couple in this amazing series. I voluntarily reviewed an 'Advance Author’s Copy' of this book.
Mimi
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
(I received an ARC for an honest review) Ah, I LOVE this series. It's sexy, funny, and heartwarming. Rosalie came out of no where in book #5, and I'm so glad she got her HEA. Hudson was a great hero for her. You gotta love seemingly grumpy, stoic heroes who are just big teddy (polar) bears. Elizabeth Kelly did a fantastic job creating and maintaining tension throughout the book and giving us updates on previous couples in the series. I'm excited for what's next!
Mrs Sandra
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great addition to a fabulous series. If you like Shifter romances, then this is for you. I could not put this one down and it was lovely to see how the characters you meet in the earlier books blend into the new storylines.

You meet Rosalie and Hudson in 'Bria and the Tiger' and the humour and chemistry travels from the previous book into this one. You really feel for Rosalie and want her and Hudson to make it.

Can't wait for the next installment of this great series.
Sarah Marshall Malluck
Amazing

I could not put this one down. What a sweet, sexy, exciting story. I love it. Rosalie's story is so sweet. She really fine herself in this book against so many obstacles. I can't wait for the next addition.

Krysten Mellie Moreno
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I love all things Elizabeth Kelly and her shifter books never disappoint. This book was so good I couldn't put it down I had to know how it all would end and I loved every single moment of it.
Roxmary
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Michelle Daly
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet and sassy book! The characters were fun and made me laugh out loud more then once! The story was interesting and made me wish for more! Never disappointed by this author!
Stephanie Peachey
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely best one yet! EK really goes into depth with the characters Rosalie and Hudson and also get to know judd a bit more too and all are really relatable. Only downside... I have to wait for the next book lol! 🤣
Stefany
Jan 11, 2019
Heather
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review. I love this series and this book did not disappoint! The chemistry between the characters is amazing. The writing perfectly captures the characters’ emotions. I highly recommend this book!
Jill Macdonald
Ryan Collie
Jan 08, 2019
Heather Terry
Jan 07, 2019
Elizabeth Kelly is a romance novelist who spends her days writing and pushing her cat Murray off the keyboard. She firmly believes that a person can survive solely on sushi and coffee, and only her husband's mad cooking skills prevents her from proving that theory.

The Shifters (6 books)
  • Willow and the Wolf (The Shifters, #1)
  • Ava and the Bear (The Shifters, #2)
  • Katarina and the Bird (The Shifters, #3)
  • Porter's Mate (The Shifters, #4)
  • Bria and the Tiger (The Shifters, #5)