Start by marking “Limit (Rebel, #3)” as Want to Read:
Limit (Rebel, #3)

Limit

(Rebel #3)

The final breathtaking installment in New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Molly McAdams’s REBEL series.

Protecting people isn’t simply my job—it’s engrained in me.
It doesn’t atone for my countless sins.
There’s no washing the blood off my hands after a lifetime in the mob.
I just want to save those who can’t save themselves.

Then Sutton Larson came at me with diamo
Published March 4th 2019 by Jester Creations, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Limit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Limit

Start your review of Limit (Rebel, #3)
RentasticReads
My anticipation was insanely real with this book. I fell in love with Conor the moment I was introduced to the Rebel series and I truly couldn’t be happier that his riveting story is what brought it all to a close.

After reading Lyric and Lock, I thought I already knew even the slightest bit of what I was getting myself into with this one. But apparently, I had no idea just how much more heart-stopping and jaw-dropping it could all be. Limit was so breathtakingly gripping and intense as hell, I c
Jenn
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed the Rebel Series, and this book blew me away! I couldn’t put it down – Conor, Sutton and Lexi (along with the rest of this group) owned me right from the start and I had to know what was going to happen! This book has everything, twisted turns, messed up characters, beauty, anger, love, it is the perfect romantic suspense!

Sutton lives a privileged life, she is expected to be the perfect wife and has always been taught that her place is beside her husband, to make him happy.
Rebecca
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The last book in Molly McAdams’ Rebel series is the story I’ve been waiting for ever since being introduced to the hunky and protective Conor Kennedy. Conor exudes strength and security, and while he has his own demons to contend with, he makes it his life’s duty to ensure other people’s safety, even if some tend to make his job more difficult than it should be with their standoffish behavior and lack of trust, like his newest charge, Sutton Larson - a woman who challenges him at every turn but ...more
Verna Loves Books
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book and just knew you were going to love it before you even began? Well, I knew that when I met Conor Kennedy in the last Rebel book, he was gonna own me, but I didn't know how much. This character and this book were by far my favorite in the whole series and I just can't express enough how much I loved it and how much Conor means to me. Well done Molly!

Limit by Molly McAdams will have you in complete emotional turmoil, but it's the best kind. I worried the whole book that
Karen Mc
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Oh my tears! Oh my feels! Oh my WOW! LIMIT was everything I wanted and more! This book is the best of romance, mafia, and suspense woven with passion and pulse-pounding words. A movie that played in my head while reading. An all-consuming, all the feels romantic suspense. A stunning story of strength, salvation and soulmates. A heart-pounding romance roller coaster of danger and desire that left me breathless. Molly McAdams has outdone herself in the intertwined Redemption and Rebel series with
Anne Milne
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've loved both The Rebel and The Redemption series knowing it's all over makes me sad. I would recommend reading Redemption series first as all the characters are interconnected.

We end on a high with Connor's story who for reasons I won't go into ( read the books) I've routed for. Sutton and her daughter come into his life as a job, people to protect but there is something about them that brings his protective side out.

This was romantic suspense written as it's finest. I loved the way the auth
Andrea Morgan -Bookaholic Sisters blog
Fabulous

A wonderful conclusion to the series .....

The final book focuses on Conor (..swoon..)
His job is to protect Sutton and lexi from the monster that is her husband, but she doesn't make things easy for him she's been brainwashed into believing things that are far from the truth. Sutton's world is turned upside down when secrets are uncovered and she's made to face the truth and none of this is helped when her feeling for Conor become something she can't deny anymore.
The book follows on from
Michell Hall casper
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the Rebel series.

This book will have you on the edge of your seat and flipping the pages from beginning to the very end. Conor is quiet but intense. And Sutton is fearful and doesn't trust anyone.

How do you save a woman and her child when she doesn't trust you? How do you trust a man you don't know and has just turned your world upside down?

The gang is back together in the final installment of the Rebel series. And Conor is finding it difficult protecting Sutton and the one
Liv
3.5 Stars

This was my first book by this author and I was very excited because I love protecting stories. I just wish it went differently for me because in the beginning I was mostly confused and wondered if I would have needed to read the previous books to understand it.
The story was a bit jumpy in the first couple of chapters without much information so I had some trouble getting into it. A lot of things were explained later on, what with the jumps in time and switches of POV. I still didn’t
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
I have loved all of the books in the Redemption and Rebel series. I am so sad to see it all end. I LOVE these characters! I love their dysfunctional family dynamic and their loyalty to each other. Connor and Sutton’s book is fantastic! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, waiting for the ball to drop!
If you like romantic suspense, you can’t miss both of these great series!
Luz Acevedo
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gahhhh!!!!! This book was AMAZING..... Molly knows how to touch your soul with her writing. This book was such a beautiful book that took you on a roller coaster of emotions.
Great characters, writing, passion, drama and suspense. It’s the perfect combination to keep you flipping pages at the edge of your seat.
Carissa
Sad to say after reading Blackbird (Redemption 1), then I went straight onto this series, I was disappointed overall. A lot of things weren't flowing for me. I wasn't liking Sutton in Limit, things were getting dragged out, but I did like the overall theme of Limit. I still think I want to go back and read Firefly and Nightshade though. ...more
Sandra Crank
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg just an amazing ending to all the mob stories.
Marisela M. Chavez
Promise,promise

Sutton and Conor story was everything and more. I couldn't of asked for a better ending. Thank you Molly for creating a world that I love so much and for ending this series with the perfect couple. 💙💙
Marissa Chavez
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sutton + Conor = 💙😊

This was the perfect ending to such an incredible series! So happy to finally see Conor with who he was meant to be with! Sutton and her daughter were the perfect addition to Conor and his family! 💙
Maria
Mar 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Connor is a puppy. Sutton is ... Incomplete?
By incomplete I mean that there was something off with her character. I tried and tried to find something I admired in her, but I found myself at loss. There was always something missing. Compared to the previous characters (Einstein in particular) Sutton was just ... ordinary. I belive that Molly's original idea was to paint her as a strong woman. A survivor. Sutton was one but I couldn't help it but think she was just there.
I was looking forward to
Virginia

Redemption

series

spin

off

The final breathtaking installment in

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Molly

McAdams

’s

REBEL s

eries.

Protecting people isn’t simply my job

it’s engrained in me.

It doesn’t atone for my countless sins.

There’s no washing the blood off my hands after a lifetime in the mob.

I just want to save those who can’t save themselves.

Then Sutton Lar

son came at me with diamond

encrusted heels.

She’s judgmental and guarded and the
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite things about starting a new Molly McAdams book is knowing it’s going to elicit a physical reaction from me. Limit was no exception, by the time I was finished reading my jaw was sore from clenching it, from grinding my teeth in frustration from all the secrets, lies, half-truths, and downright manipulation going on in the book. Sutton and Conor’s love story wasn’t conventional, it wasn’t easy, but it was redemptive. I’m going to have a hard time saying goodbye to this world, b ...more
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
While this is a standalone within a series, I really would strongly recommend that you read the Redemption series before starting The Rebel series. Everything is connected and this series can totally be read without reading the other series BUT you do want to read the books in the Rebel series before reading Limit. You will get a well-rounded story that transfers a bit from book to book. I promise, it’ll seriously enhance your reading pleasure!! Please tell me that all made sense?!?

Dun... dun..
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🖤⭐️♥️OMG Y’all! WOW! I always know going into a Molly McAdams book, I’m getting a book that’s unable to be put down. It’s going to be a super sexy read, that will most definitely leave me with an epic book hangover. Or possibility heart that needs mending💔(which she will do in her next-book beautifully) This story, Sutton and Conor’s story was fantastic! For the entire book I couldn’t t wait to see what’s was about to go down next! The tragic-ness of both of their pasts was just gut wrenching. H ...more
Eileen Robinson
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This book is edge of your seat right from begining to end!! I absolutely love this dysfunctional Family, and Connor is equally sweet as he is a protective badass.
Sutton is a woman with a young daughter, who is used to living her life in fear of her husband, now she’s thrown into a path that has her in a situation of not knowing who she can trust. LET’SPLAY A GAME....
Does she trust her husband, a man she already knows is cruel, vile and vicious, or can she trust Connor and his friends? Will
Tara Peters
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Conor and Sutton were the perfect mix of messed up, strong, supportive, and independent. Sutton has been raised to be perfect and "to know her place". She is in an unhappy marriage, with no way out. When her best friend goes missing, her husband sets it up as a game when they go to find her. After weeks of being left alone with her daughter, someone shows up and she is on the defensive right away. As Conor works to get her to leave the hotel, she struggles to trust him.
Once away from where her
Becky Rendon
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Conor! Conor! Conor!
He's all grown up. I want to hug him, squeeze him, and protect him. If you don't, then you probably didn't meet him as a youngster (okay, not really but it feels that way) in The Redemption series. Now as a main character in The Rebel series it's hard not to remember all the good and the bad. I spent most of the book conflicted. I was trying to "arm chair" mother him. I tried to fight the insanely hot chemistry. I even tried to shake him because I'm paranoid and felt he wasn
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Writing this is a little bittersweet because I am so freaking sad to see this extraordinarily captivating series come to an end, but Molly McAdams certainly did these characters justice and ends on a high note. I have been deeply invested with these characters since the very beginning and I was so excited to finally get Connor's story. His story will have you on the edge of your seat and it will almost be impossible to sit still as you become com
Pam
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Oh my.... this series... I have gotten lost in each book as I have read it. The twists and turns the level of suspense and the need to figure out the puzzle has been overwhelming. I found myself up way past bed time reading Conor and Sutton's story. Falling in complete love with a little girl who judged smiles as her like and dislike of a person.

In true mob fashion Conor is not only big and strong, able to protect but he is loving and loyal to those who are his family. When he decides y
Everything Bookish  Blog
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is worth all the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Molly does something utterly magical with the end of this series. Sutton and Conor are complete opposites and get under each other’s skin and stick. Their personalities are combative and their chemistry dangerously explosive. She writes their characters with such depth and emotion I couldn’t help but fall hopelessly in love with them with each turn of the page. Trauma haunts Sutton like a dark cloud and it taints the way she sees the world. Conor is t
Kathryn Mitchell
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phew!!! I love it when molly writes darker stories!! Everything tied in perfectly to finish off this
beautiful series. From the Redemption series, I was hooked. And then she added a spin-off series, that made me fall in love with the Rebels. Anytime I finish a book from one of her series I say that I really love this couple. I said that after reading about Lily and Dare. And then changed my tune to Kieran and Jess. But then kept changing it. Now all of my love is focused on one, sole, brooding ch
Shay
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to the rebel series started out and ended with a bang. There was so much going on that I could not stop reading. I was on the edge. I couldn’t wait to see what was happening next.
It was heart racing and heart stopping at times, exciting, and thrilling. I felt so bad for Sutton, to be in this life that has been a lie the whole time and for that life having to suffer at the hands of this demonic person. The Tennessee Gentlemen were psychotic. She was so brainwashed that she could n
Franci Neill
5 On the Edge of my Seat Stars!!

Holy Moly!! I knew going into this book, as the conclusion to this series, it was going to be an intense read. But it's SO MUCH MORE intense than I was expecting. I literally could not put this book down. Sutton and Lexi's story is filled with so much horror and evil and Conor's is equally as harsh. These are two people that I think rescued each other!

With this book we get so many answers and all the action and everything comes full circle with ARCK, with the
Debbie
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Limit is the final book in the Rebel series. Please make sure you read these books in order so you know what is going on and who all the main characters are.

I have thoroughly enjoyed both this series and the Redemption series (the series that this one is a spinoff of), and have grown to love each and every one of the characters. They’re a messed up group that has made their own kind of family that just works. Unfortunately I didn’t feel the same love for Sutton as I have for the others. I prett
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Righteous Man
  • Force of Nature
  • Strong Enough (Meet Me in Montana, #4)
  • Good Enough (Meet Me in Montana, #3)
  • Demon You Love (Lost Boys #2)
  • Entice Me (Austin Singles #2)
  • Lock
  • Sacred Vow (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #5)
  • Debase
  • Tulsa (The Crow Brothers, #2)
  • The Redemption (Hard to Resist, #3)
  • Pieces of Us (Confessions of the Heart, #3)
  • The Reckoning (Hard to Resist, #2)
  • Needing Arella (Rockers' Legacy Book 6)
  • The Crow Brothers: Alpha Rock Stars Series
  • Contracted
  • Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars #2)
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
Molly grew up in California but now lives in the oh-so-amazing state of Texas with her husband, daughter, and fur babies. When she's not diving into the world of her characters, some of her hobbies include hiking, snowboarding, traveling, and long walks on the beach … which roughly translates to being a homebody with her hubby and dishing out movie quotes. She has a weakness for crude-humored movi ...more

Rebel (3 books)