Start by marking “The Christmasaurus and the Winter Witch” as Want to Read:
The Christmasaurus and the Winter Witch

The Christmasaurus and the Winter Witch

(The Christmasaurus #2)

The eagerly-anticipated sequel to Tom Fletcher's bestselling magical adventure, The Christmasaurus.

'She is the best-kept Christmas secret of all,' whispered Santa Claus. 'Which is surprising, because she is so powerful that Christmas itself would not exist without her. She is older than time itself, yet still as young as tomorrow. She is known only as the Winter Witch.'

A year has pas/>'She
Published October 3rd 2019 by Puffin

Start your review of The Christmasaurus and the Winter Witch
Denise Bücherwunderland
Ich wäre dann jetzt in Weihnachtsstimmung 🤣.

Bereits den ersten Band vom Weihnachtosaurus habe ich einfach geliebt! Die Geschichte ist magisch, mitreißend, weihnachtlich und einfach zuckersüß 😍, genauso wie Band 2 😁. Ich glaube ich könnte jedes Jahr ein neues Buch aus dieser Reihe lesen und es würde nie langweilig werden 🤭.
Sina & Ilona Glimmerfee
Werbung |
Inhalt: Ein Jahr ist vergangen und William wird mit Familie vom Weihnachtsmann eingeladen zum Nordpol zu reisen. Natürlich ist der Weihnachtosaurus mit dabei! Die Freude ist riesengroß und der Rundgang ein großartiges Erlebnis. Sie treffen auf Wünsche, magische Bohnen, Rutschen und auf die Winterhexe. So ungern der Weihnachtsmann den Kindern von ihr erzählen möchte, so sehr braucht er sie, denn nur sie kann für ihn die Zeit anhalten, damit er den Kindern die Geschenke bringen kann
Kristina
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
КОЛЕДА ПОД ФОРМАТА НА КНИГА <3

Том го направи отново! Не вярвах, че втората книга може да е по-добра, сладка и носеща коледно настроение от първата, но очевидно МОЖЕ. Не искам Том да спира да пише, защото силата му определено е в детските истории.

Обожавам, че включва герои, които имат физически недъзи, и ги представя като напълно нормална и важна част от обществото. Фокусът върху нетипичните семейства и смисъла на Коледа като празник също са невероятни.

И само още нещо!
Anita Reads
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
[4.5 stars]
Sophie
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute book. Loved the story and illustrations. It really put me in a Christmas mood.
Be Nerdy
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jade
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I heard about a sequel to The Christmasaurus I couldn't wait to read it and it didn't disappoint! The Christmasaurus and the Winter Witch is about the adventures William and Brenda have as they try to save Christmas as we know it and find the winter witch.

Although I am not the target audience I love this book. It is full of magic, creativity and imagination that left me not wanting to put the book down. The story has a good balance of heart and humour but still has messages for children to
Charlotte
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Christmasaurus was one of my favourite reads for the year of 2016. I was sad but also satisfied that it was a stand alone book that I could revisit every festive season. So when I heard that in fact there was going to be a sequel, I was a mixture of overwhelmed and excited.

This time I enjoyed the continuation by listening to the audiobook narrated by Paul Shelly. It was truly delightful and I couldn't imagine anyone else telling the story. It felt like getting a giant warm Christ
Tammie
Read- November 2019 for the Believeathon hosted by Gavin (Read a seasonal book)
- Tom Fletcher is a freaking genius and I'm not just saying that because I've been a McFly fan since I was a child.
EllasWorldofBooks
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2019
Rezi
„Der Weihnachtosaurus und die Winterhexe“ stellt ein wundervolles, weihnachtliches Kinderbuch mit tollen Illustatrionen dar. Welches im @cbjverlag erschienen ist und mir dank des @bloggerportals zur Verfügung gestellt wurde. Bei diesem Buch handelt es sich um den zweiten Band. Der erste Band der Reihe ist unter dem Titel „Der Weihnachtosaurus“ ebenfalls im selben Verlag erschienen. Vorab möchte ich sagen, dass ich denke, dass man dieses Buch auch unabhängig vom zweiten Band lesen kann,
Rachel Kelly
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know these books are aimed at children but I love them! They're so magical and really get me in the Christmas mood.
I attended Tom's book signing in Manchester today where i received my copy of the book. I read half in the queue and couldn't resist finishing it when I got home before bed. I now have the warm fuzzy Christmas feeling and can't wait for Christmas! And I'm already hoping for another Christmasaurus story next year!!
Melissa
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
As delightful and fun as the first
Gail Danks
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic
I may be an adult (apparently) but I loved Tom Fletcher books and this one didn’t disappoint
Vicki
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved the book, couldn't put it down! It was such a good read and I would happily read it again tomorrow!!
Bekka
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book from Tom, filled with heart and love!
Bev
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This festive story is a delight from start to finish and I know I will re read it nearer Christmas. I enjoy the way Tom Fletcher uses authorial intrusion to talk to you as the reader, and the Christmasaurus is just so lovable, there really is a gap in the market for a cuddly version! Great chapter at a time book for December reading, it's a real treat for middle grade (& slightly older!) readers.
Jenna Grainger
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book is amazing very magical for Christmas my favourite books ever
Sasha
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
While this is the second book to feature the Christmasaurus you don't have to have read anything else in order to enjoy this fun Chrismas romp. William is super excited that Christmas is nearly here (though not nearly as excited as his dad is!) because he will see his friend The Christmasaurus when Santa visits again! He doesn't have long to wait as Santa comes visiting on the 14th to invite William, his dad, dad's new girlfriend Pamela, and Pamela's daughter Brenda on a flying visit to the Nort ...more
Rebecca Farren
Aug 25, 2019 is currently reading it
Shelves: fiction, children-s
Rating and review to come
Peter Harrison
Nov 01, 2019
Chelsea Hazlehurst
Oct 12, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Tilly and the Lost Fairytales (Pages & Co., #2)
  • The Girl Who Speaks Bear
  • A Pinch of Magic
  • Evie and the Animals
  • Plastic Sucks! You Can Make A Difference
  • Animants Welt: Ein Buch über Staubchronik
  • Tilly and the Bookwanderers (Pages & Co. #1)
  • No Ballet Shoes in Syria
  • Hidden Planet: An Illustrator's Love Letter to Planet Earth
  • Season of the Witch (The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, #1)
  • Wo steckt Dackel Bruno? (Mister Marple und die Schnüfflerbande, #1)
  • Confessions of a Bookseller
  • Icarus Was Ridiculous (Izzy Series)
  • The Secret Commonwealth (The Book of Dust, #2)
Tom Fletcher is an English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and children's author.

The Christmasaurus (2 books)
  • The Christmasaurus